"Love At First Sight" for Samrat- Gunjan?

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
I thought like usual. In the preview for Monday, it says "Dia's plans backfire when she comes to know about Collages hottest dudes in love with her sisters".

I am just saying, is this kind of Samrat's prank or will it really be love at first sight for Samrat and Gunjan but still they won't say anything?

What are your views...share them, dissect them...and honour them!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm i think love at first sighht....but wait hold on it can be like this also first they fight alot and later they realise love for each other...lol it can be anything cant predict till the show starts...😳 justt now thoughtt lol..it'l be like this i guess samrat playing a deaddllyy bad prank on gunjan which hurts gunjan a bit as u see she's a small town girl *lol wat a song* and then might feel a bit bad for her...den apologize or it can be a fight btw the two....orr orr lol need 2 think more...butt it'l be like takraar then dosti then pyaar lol...πŸ˜†Edited by ambarinaaltaf - 15 years ago
wida thumbnail
i dont think love at first sght dont know why..
shifs i love your topicssss
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambarinaaltaf

umm i think love at first sighht....but wait hold on it can be like this also first they fight alot and later they realise love for each other...lol it can be anything cant predict till the show starts...😳 justt now thoughtt lol..it'l be like this i guess samrat playing a deaddllyy bad prank on gunjan which hurts gunjan a bit as u see she's a small town girl *lol wat a song* and then might feel a bit bad for her...den apologize or it can be a fight btw the two....orr orr lol need 2 think more...butt it'l be like takraar then dosti then pyaar lol...πŸ˜†

Exactly, thts what I mean, pehele takraar phir pyaar, I won't be able to digest sidha pyaar...I want bickering before loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@ Wida, no, if they are going the HSM way, than its love at first sight, and if they are going the "our" way, than its bickering first and than love...

And thanks yaar, for liking my topics.
apux thumbnail
I don't think it'll be love at first sight....I think Samrat will definitely feel a connection or some sort of attraction towards Gunjan in the beginning, but it may take a bit of time for him to actually fall for her (since he believes love happens everyday with every girl πŸ˜†)....As for Gunjan, I think she will be wary of him and maybe keep her distance from him knowing his reputation...I guess we'll find out soon enough!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: apux

I don't think it'll be love at first sight....I think Samrat will definitely feel a connection or some sort of attraction towards Gunjan in the beginning, but it may take a bit of time for him to actually fall for her (since he believes love happens everyday with every girl πŸ˜†)....As for Gunjan, I think she will be wary of him and maybe keep her distance from him knowing his reputation...I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Wah, that is a possibility aswellπŸ˜‰...Lets keep our eyes peeled for the upcomingπŸ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i don't think soo many things can happen in the very first episode! These things i think will happen all week! I want them go slowly throw everything instead of rushing and i don't want love at first sight cause a guy like samrat will always take the girls the other way and it might be the same case with gunjan!
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm i think theyre gonnna fall in love as this thing progresses...lol its never THAT quick.....nice ideas!

-chandni
Jazz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Idk its very confusing..
Because he could be acting or actually in love or they could fight.
&& abt Mayank & Nupur I think Nupur & him will become good friends or hell start to like her & then theyll fall in love.
Not Sure.
Omg its SO Confusing!