Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This is the first time I am doing the analysis.........so please ignore the mistakes. Oh, and try not to compare this analysis with Vibhs' one.....she was way too good.....but I will try to do as much justice as possible.

Scene starts with Premeer doing the aarti.....they look at each other and smile😊😳.........Lallu is trying to act all devoted by doing weird sleeping acts with his eyes. So Harman comes in looking disheartened. Gullu sees it and goes after Harman. Veera also notices it but being the witch that she is.....she prefers to make ugly faces initially and then eavesdrop😡.

Harman goes to Prem's room and looks at Prem's pic........the picture frame is not so trendy, btw.....and apologises to Prem's pic for not getting the contract.....He then looks at Prem's coat which he supposedly wore at the meeting. Give me a brak....Prem's coat's black was a bit different in shade and a lot in size....the one Harman wore was jet black. Then Harman says that he doesnt deserve wearing the coat.....Prem's coat....obviously you don't, you copycat......when does thieves deserve to keep what they stole????😕😡........and then he opens the cupboard to keep the coat there. So now we know the real reason behing this unfit method of stealing.

Harman keeps the coat, closes the wardrobe and then realises that the file is there. Anyway, tubelight wonders what the file is doing there......and at last Gullu comes in the room. This slowpok-ishness runs in the veins of the family members........I dont want to get started on Prem's slowpoke attitude while going to the restaurant.

Gayatri comes and asks Harman what is wrong.....Harman tries his best to act reluctant to break this bad news to Gullu......but fails. He says that he lost the contract as the files were switched and he found the priginal one in Prem's wardrobe. Gayatri says that Prem may have brought it mistakenly and asks Harman to not be upset as many contracts like this will come and go. Harman says that he feels bad as Lallu trusted him with it instead of trusting the more deserving one....that is Prem. Then he marofies a shift and says that he feels bad as he wanted to win this contract for Veera!!!!!! Taking blessing from Prem's photo was weird enough.....but winning for Veera is a limit! Really? Veera???? He then continues that RR is richer than Juneja's.....and he wanted to win this as he sisnt want Veera to think that they are less than RR. Gayatri says that Veera needs not to feel bad as long as she has brothers like them......from when has brothers been equal to money???? And then she gives a small lecture about relatiion being subject to love and not money. Gayatri asks Harman to come down and leaves. Harman comes out of his room and Veera stops him.  Overhearing the conversation....she tries to poison Harman against Prem....and crosses the limit of insanity when she says that Prem did this because Heer asked him to do so. WTH???? This is more than we can digest. But that idiot Harman, instead of contradicting....goes along with Veera to meet Prem.🤢

Veera and Harman come down.....Lallu seeing Harman starts with his blabbering about the contract....he talks and talks and talks......but Veera shushes him up. Prem is trying to feed heer ladoo but witchface intervenes and questions Prem.....she was being sarcastic and all.....I dont get it...why no one slaps her or atleast scolds her. However Preet shuts Veera up. And Gullu says to harman about what she told to him about this in the room and there is no point on stretching the matter. Lallu, who was adressing Harman as Harman when Prem was being blamed....now shifts to using Harman beta and tries to be all lovey dovey with him........🤢
Oh, and btw, Biji an Nihal were standing side by side in this scene.....and biji looked pleased with her selection of location and company.

Prem is in his room talking with someone on phone....didnt get the convo at all.....thankfully, Heer comes in and those two share a really romantic and nice scene.......its has to be watched to be understood........Heer asks Prem to tell her what is wrong and continues that Prem doesnt believe in her enough to trust her with the truth. Prem is hurt and says that this is not the case and he tells her that he replaced the files for Veera. And so that Harman doesnt feel that he is being discriminated......he, Prem, gave all his property to Harman......what about Preet, Prem??? He always supports you.......Anyway, Prem continues that he has nothing left now......But heer say that he has his father, mother and his heart...which is everything.....really nice dialogues by heer. Then they hug and Prem takes out a ladoo......magic!!! Prem was lathered with colour and so was his hand....he kept that ladoo in his hand for so long and then they eat it.....ewwwwww!!!! Both Prem and Heer look as if they are eating it forcefully.😆

But what was a tree branch doing inside Prem's window........this is totally absurd. And now Prem tames doves.......they were sitting inside his room. By the way, the room seemed different then the room Harman comes to......to take blessings...........😆

Luv
Mels

Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani- thumbnail
Hey there..nice analysis..first of all thanks to the highlights that u give us all weekday long..it really helps till the video is updated..and now analysis too..nice..and yeah today's episode was not so worthy to watch except for Prem-Heer ofcourse..the doves were reddish-Orange because all the humans were coloured with holi clours..so I guess..even the dove were a part of it..and now because of that stupid stupid Veera..Harmaan is going to misunderstand Prem..and why on earth will Prem switch file for Heer??that was just pathetic..and I think there'll be a slight rift inbetween Harmaan-Meher..u see they had become friends last episode..so..hopefully everyone knows why Prem did so..
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

that was funny😆

i think the creepiest thing is that Prem keeps a photo of himself in his own room😕 haha and yeah the room was diff in the last scene😆 maybe coz Prem even left his room 4 Harman😆

Harman and Veera are weird siblings🤢

the last scene was beautiful though😳 Heer's dialogue when Prem says he has nothing to give her..." Ofcourse you do...you have your mothers love and blessings,your father's upbringing and values, your heart which the whole world can fit inside"😳awwww😳

Prem tames doves😆

the laddoo came by magic😆one sec ago he was holding his phone in that hand😆i guess Prem and Heer both have magical phones😆

the branch was like protruding frm the wall😕 weird😕

gr8 analysis!😊

~~Huzie~~
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why did Prem leave the file in his cupboard? did he want to get caught? Or is he so trusting he thinks no one will ever abuse his privacy? 😭 Gayatri is also acting strange. Why she said to Harman more opportunities will come?  Does she already know Prem did something? Prem already talked to her?

Veera is diseased in the head. And no one has punished her. Preet  is too decent... he should have slapped her. whole family is too decent for Veera. Dare she speak about Heer making Prem doing this?  She is still after Heer.  I am sure now that she faked drinking that poison. I bet it wasn't even poison.  She is the poison. Horrible horrible person. 

Why can't Prem take Heer and get out of this house?
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mel!  i'm so glad i found your post.  i was beginning to wonder where is everyone -- where is triv's pattshala? vibha's not back yet? 

i'm in the middle of a mad session with a huge group of people at my prem-crazy pal - p's - place where i got to see the show. i'm madly typing this in between taking time out for dinner.  'cause i don't know if i'll get time to do a bt,lt today.  but i read through your analysis and found this:

Originally posted by: Melissa

Prem is trying to feed heer ladoo but witchface intervenes and questions Prem.

even more than the whole third segment (which was charming), i just flipped for prem-heer in this small sliver of a moment!  heer comes to prem with the sweets. he's busy chatting up his mom.  she uses her shoulder to hit his. 😆 he takes his own sweet time finishing the convo with mom.  and then slowly turns to her. holds out his palms for prasad.  and when she puts a sweet there - oh! the romance of that moment!  prem does his famous "drop his eyelashes to look at heer's hand" before he so-very-gently takes her hand and pulls her to him!  total *thud* moment! 

and i bet heer was just beginning to smile shyly when vitchface veera came down with poor harman!  vitchface spoilsport!  argh, argh, argh!

sigh.  i think that i may just have to write a bt,lt today.  argh! these two plus my classes are going to kill me!

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

Hey there..nice analysis..first of all thanks to the highlights that u give us all weekday long..it really helps till the video is updated..and now analysis too..nice..and yeah today's episode was not so worthy to watch except for Prem-Heer ofcourse..the doves were reddish-Orange because all the humans were coloured with holi clours..so I guess..even the dove were a part of it..and now because of that stupid stupid Veera..Harmaan is going to misunderstand Prem..and why on earth will Prem switch file for Heer??that was just pathetic..and I think there'll be a slight rift inbetween Harmaan-Meher..u see they had become friends last episode..so..hopefully everyone knows why Prem did so..

Hey thanks, Rani di. Your appreciation means a lot. The analysis is okay but I promise to improve my skill of doing it by time.......so that I can do justice with the work that Vibhs gave me and trivs.........

hmmm....thats what I thought also.....that the doves are coloured to signify a coloured Prem and a bright Heer. But me being me, instead of admiring that, I was busy laughing at the scene.......but it was a very beautiful scene and took Prem and Heer's relationship to a new level.

According to the advance update....it seems that everyone will misunderstand Prem except for Gayatri and Heer of course. I basically prefer outside problems then problems between family members. Anyway, what is this Veera's problem? She said the most insane thing by blaming Heer.....and that Harman digested it!!!
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: huziebaby

that was funny😆

i think the creepiest thing is that Prem keeps a photo of himself in his own room😕 haha and yeah the room was diff in the last scene😆 maybe coz Prem even left his room 4 Harman😆

Harman and Veera are weird siblings🤢

the last scene was beautiful though😳 Heer's dialogue when Prem says he has nothing to give her..." Ofcourse you do...you have your mothers love and blessings,your father's upbringing and values, your heart which the whole world can fit inside"😳awwww😳

Prem tames doves😆

the laddoo came by magic😆one sec ago he was holding his phone in that hand😆i guess Prem and Heer both have magical phones😆

the branch was like protruding frm the wall😕 weird😕

gr8 analysis!😊

~~Huzie~~

Hey huzie......thanks!!!!!!

hmmm...Prem keeping his photo in his room is creepy....but I am satisfied with the fact that its not Lallu's photo that is in Prem's room.😕

Harman and Veera are weird.....Harman is and idiot, but Veera is such a hypocrite and a witch. Okay, its obvious to get confused to find the file in Prem's possession and more obvious to sympathise with Harman.....but the natural instinct would have been to go and ask Prem what is wrong......not charge him like that. Veera was being so sarcastic and a witch......I hate her from the very bottom of my heart.

Heer's dialogues were simply wonderful.......just loved the scene.....yaa, he was holding the phone but then ladoo......nice!!!!! This family has some superheroes I say!!!!!

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: only.asking

Why did Prem leave the file in his cupboard? did he want to get caught? Or is he so trusting he thinks no one will ever abuse his privacy? 😭 Gayatri is also acting strange. Why she said to Harman more opportunities will come?  Does she already know Prem did something? Prem already talked to her?

Veera is diseased in the head. And no one has punished her. Preet  is too decent... he should have slapped her. whole family is too decent for Veera. Dare she speak about Heer making Prem doing this?  She is still after Heer.  I am sure now that she faked drinking that poison. I bet it wasn't even poison.  She is the poison. Horrible horrible person. 

Why can't Prem take Heer and get out of this house?

Prem and Heer should go back to the chawl and start living there.

Nah......the family isnt too decent.....remember we also have Lallu as the family member......his hands were on full force while slapping Prem, but conviniently now, all his hand does is fly like windmill and nothing else. He could have slapped Veera but he didnt. I hate Lallu and hate Veera even more. The only sane person is Preet.....till now....dont know for how long will he remain sane in this mental zoo..........

Prem is Prem.....he kept the file in the cupboard.....thinking he had his privacy.....and now due to the chor Harman....he has even changed his room in the last scene....

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: estee

mel!  i'm so glad i found your post.  i was beginning to wonder where is everyone -- where is triv's pattshala? vibha's not back yet? 

Hey estee.....no Vibha is not back yet....I think she will be away for three months or so.....but she will drop in the forum whenever she has time....I really miss her😭.

As for trivs.....poor trivs has twisted her wrist and she can't type😕😭.......it happened in the weekend....she hasnt come online since.....I hope her wrist heals.......

i'm in the middle of a mad session with a huge group of people at my prem-crazy pal - p's - place where i got to see the show. i'm madly typing this in between taking time out for dinner.  'cause i don't know if i'll get time to do a bt,lt today.  but i read through your analysis and found this:

even more than the whole third segment (which was charming), i just flipped for prem-heer in this small sliver of a moment!  heer comes to prem with the sweets. he's busy chatting up his mom.  she uses her shoulder to hit his. 😆 he takes his own sweet time finishing the convo with mom.  and then slowly turns to her. holds out his palms for prasad.  and when she puts a sweet there - oh! the romance of that moment!  prem does his famous "drop his eyelashes to look at heer's hand" before he so-very-gently takes her hand and pulls her to him!  total *thud* moment! 

Oh, you described the scene so nicely......I really liked the scene....I mean Prem romancing with heer when everyone is present. Then again, thats what they do.....romance infront of everyone, profess their love publicly.....but when they are alone...they have their Gramp and Gran garden talk and cry a river......😆

and i bet heer was just beginning to smile shyly when vitchface veera came down with poor harman!  vitchface spoilsport!  argh, argh, argh!

That witchface....I hate her even more for this.....she got her share of disgusting raindance.....and spoiled Premeer's cute and clean sweet-scene.......insufferable, intolerable witch!!!!!!😡

sigh.  i think that i may just have to write a bt,lt today.  argh! these two plus my classes are going to kill me!

awwwwwww...........

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the analysis..............the weirdest thing in yesterdays epi was prem holding a ladoo in his red dirty hands......ewwwwwwwwwwww.....i don't now how heer ate that ladoo