Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissa

Hey thanks, Rani di. Your appreciation means a lot.you r most welcome.. The analysis is okay but I promise to improve my skill of doing it by time.......so that I can do justice with the work that Vibhs gave me and trivs.........u've done a neat job with the analysis..each person's view is different so don't worry..

hmmm....thats what I thought also.....that the doves are coloured to signify a coloured Prem and a bright Heer. But me being me, instead of admiring that, I was busy laughing at the sceneit did look odd with a branch inside the room.......but it was a very beautiful scene and took Prem and Heer's relationship to a new level.

According to the advance update....it seems that everyone will misunderstand Prem except for Gayatri and Heer of course. I basically prefer outside problems then problems between family members.so true..when there is rift between family members it becomes difficult to judge people Anyway, what is this Veera's problem? She said the most insane thing by blaming Heerwell what can u expect from an insane person??!!??.....and that Harman digested it!!!he is one big stupid kabutar!!