Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

raat  hui jab shaam  k  baad😭
                              teri yaad ayi har baat k baad😭

Jojo, I love this line.... teri yaad aayi har baat ke baad...

I too came here to say that i loved the line 'teri yaad aayi har baat ke baad'... kept playing in my mind all day... maybe you should add to that 'teri baat aayi har baat ke baad'... cause when in love, one wants to talk only about the beloved... i am sure it is trying for one's friends, but then who can resist the temptation to go on and on... doston se jhoothi moothi doosron ka naam leke, teri meri baatein karna! 😊

Teena, tumne woh sardaar wala act dekha? Remember how excited you were when Gaurav had a few Punjabi lines in lrl... ab yahan toh pura Punjabi ho gaya hai, hoon tussi ki kende ho?
I was going through the first fan club... was tempted to post everything from there here but mushkil se stopped myself 😆

Reading the posts there put a 2000 watt smile on my face... there is so much camaraderie there... so much joy... yes and Teena i found the 'get me de-addicted' post.... can i edit it now?! Anyone who needs cheering up go there pronto, i pride myself on our sense of humour 😉 Teena tum Gaurav ke pictures hunt karke post karti thi... aur har picture ke baad bahut hi helpfully likhti thi 'Gaurav is the second from left"... 'third from right'... always used to crack me up, cracked me up today as well 😆 ðŸ˜†

Anyway, i am writing this post about yesterday's LRL... Abhimanyu is dying, if you please, in a gas chamber. Will the Jews please sue the show? The gas chamber was looking so ridiculous that my flatmate found me in splits when she walked in and i couldn't stop laughing to tell her why i was laughing so much.

I also managed to catch a bit of Zara Nach ke Dikha - Andar Ki Baat. Its a good thing to watch if one wants to know the real Gaurav as opposed to Samay or Abhimanyu. For example, i now know why he makes these two dots '..' after every sentence he writes. Its the written equivalent of the 'um' 'aah' etc that come out while he is speaking. It was upsetting to see him get hurt. And yes, sarcasm was pretty much in evidence when he said 'if we had stopped in the middle of the performance, given each other blank looks and then started again, we would have won' - ek tez tongue ke baad insaan ko kisi aur weapon ki kya zaroorat! 😊
Edited by whynot - 15 years ago
superbike thumbnail
hey ms. whynot, yes i have spent hours to discuss each and every snap in those days... on the contrary i have not seen singh act yet...
guess you are waiting for some special snaps... i think gaurav's award receiving picture should be there on the first page, if it is convenient... also there was a track, 'gaurav aur gaurav ki tanhai', uma posted in last fan club... if possible, post that too in the first page....

My dearest Ms. Superbike, by special snaps i meant snaps that we had spent hours discussing or snaps that i personally like a lot 😆 Am trying to arrange for the award pics. Will post Uma's track too. Just finished reading the 1st fan club yesterday, still have 4 more to go - sab aayenge, sab aayenge - i promise.
superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

My dearest Ms. Superbike, by special snaps i meant snaps that we had spent hours discussing or snaps that i personally like a lot 😆 Am trying to arrange for the award pics. Will post Uma's track too. Just finished reading the 1st fan club yesterday, still have 4 more to go - sab aayenge, sab aayenge - i promise.

my dearest, loveliest Ms. Whynot ( I am under the spell of darcy, you see :))... you are very kind indeed..:) I can help you by providing his email id if you wish :) also this track is actually 'main aur meri tanhai' in gaurav's voice, recorded in city of dreams, which uma had posted... you will find that too in fanclub 5... or uma can help you out in that... thankyou very much for considering my requests ma'am..:)

umagaurav thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Uma. Will post it soon on the first page, i agree that it has to be there.
Teena, Darcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umagaurav thumbnail