Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^ ask me on slambook or scrapbook...πŸ˜‰

otherwise Mitesh will come with his cute si warning wali post even if his status is set to busy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol no probz Heeennnnnnnaaaaaaa, love hearing my name that way πŸ˜† And yes I can tell I've turned you into a fellow Maaneetian, I'm quite proud of it πŸ˜† It makes me look forward to your updates all the more πŸ˜› Can I also suggest Ian Somerhalder? I'm not so ito VD but verrrrryyyy into him πŸ˜ And lolz no hurries with chacking out the gallery, just wanted to let my texture buddies know that I used and credited so no one calls the IF police on me πŸ˜†
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awww its okay........
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

@Romiosugar: what's your name yaar? and thank you sooooooooo much. You're most welcome to my gallery.  My friend is SR crazed so I'm sure u'll see more SR stuff from me..πŸ˜†

Hi dear,
I am Sabz 😳 thanks for the warm welcome in your gallery....it really means a lot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Oh wow.....I am glad to know that you already have SRians friend; otherwise, I was thinking of impressing youπŸ˜›, so you could make more siggies of SRπŸ˜›πŸ€£
Apart from joke, your creations are truly amazing:)) I cannot wait to see your next update. I hope, you will have more SR goodies this time though you drool over Maneet most of the timeπŸ˜† 😍

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
henna truely amazing just cannt get over them
Jungli Billi thumbnail

Probably my last update for now... going on vacation. I'll try and make some more sigs before then if possible but I really haven't had much time...😳

This update contains:
mainly Maaneet/Maan Sigs (no surprises)
Sid-Ridz Sigs(Pic n text credit: Donny)
Donny's shop tag

Please let the page load fully...😳

donny's nimbu mirchi SR sig πŸ˜†.. not sure if donny wanted this one exclusively... so don't use for now please..😳 until I confirm...

ok it's confirmed... everyone can use the SR sig below

Do leave your comments and suggestions.
I'll send out PM's a little later...😳

Thanks for visiting!

Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ek dum OYE HOYE updatee Henna!!
KILLERRRR!!! the maan sigs r hot, though not a big fan of Geet... well do i have to plead about IQBAL KHAN again???? πŸ˜• u know its been ermm... 20 monthssss ive been asking u fr IQ sigs! πŸ˜‰
haina?? so time 2 get them now! I deserve em...!! have been waitingggggg fr yearss!! 🀣
The sigs r gawjusssss!!!!! Keep it up!!!! Sara;s shop ka tag is rOCKINGG... 1 Dum new ishtyle!!! πŸ˜ƒ keep it up!! πŸ˜›
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's a fabulous update Henna. I mean your siggies are always just too gorgeous <3<3

Amazing work. You're a complete pro! I love yoru work =]
And have loads of fun on the vacation.
All the best.

And again fabulous work <3

Love,
Daania 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update, Henna! Everything looks amazing, esp this sig! The texture is amazing!

The style of the last one though is just out of the world! Really amazing work!

-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee............................. this is what the Maan sigs have got me looking like: They are soooooooo freakin' hot, esp the blue one... perfect text, perfect texture, and the subject is lie, beyond perfect 😍 Def using soon

Lolz was there more to the update? I'm having trouble getting past Maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn

Oh wait! A Siddhima wedding one!! Verrryyyyyy cute ☺️ Pic is adorable, arrangement is really cool, and love the glowy hearts. Awesomeness πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now, back to
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn