3 sep: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
it's really late at night here, and i'm buzzed.  so either i'm getting high from sharing the same air-space as a person who is on lots of medicines (and since most of them are sedatives, i can't figure out how that can happen! 😆).  or i'm still surfing on top of clouds from getting to see one of the most intense prem-heer-hand episodes in a really long time!!  what passion.  what love.  what together-forever-ness!  even when prem wants to turn away from heer, his fingers curl firmly around hers, unwilling to move even an inch! 

go prem hands!!!  😆

* little thing: no matter how weird they look, ratpal and his mom still had a more sane conversation than most of the prem-gayatri-mom conversations. donchya think? 🤣

* prem thing: when he looks distant and thoughtful without his mopey look**, the guy is .. er .. rather goodlooking, no? 🤣

(** prem mopey look: when his eyebrows start moving up together and form a tent over his nose. a look of prem's that i'd like to wipe out the "how-to" from prem's brain! 😡)

* heer thing: so sweet!  heer came to prem. when he is alone. to comfort him. to tell him she's there.  to tell him she is not gonna let go!  just like she (well, almost) never has.  i so loved heer today, i don't have the words. seriously.  my heart became full with the moment, like it hasn't in an episode of this show in a long time. it was a hate-heer day... 😆

* heer thing: when she stands at his door, and looks with as much love as she wants at prem, without anyone else watching. -- wow, what a dreamy look!  totally loved that look. 

* prem-heer hand thing!:  melt-down moment #1. the hesistant way heer's fingers moved towards prem's hand on the windowsill. i could almost hear the whisper of the skin-against-skin as her fingers covered his hand -- the almost feather-touch gentleness when her hand finally settled on his. the hands are sure, happy.  it's almost criminal how their hands can make me melt-down. and then, the slow withdrawal of prem's hand from under heer's.  after melt-down, come the tears.  prem, how could you? how could you break their essence and my heart, so slowly, surely? criminal...

(credit: nandini90, *kissing ground at her feet. (pause) prepare yourself for many kisses throughout this post*  😆
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1030347

* prem thing: but oooh, triv-teacher was right.  prem was mad. mad enough to move out of a prem-heer hand moment! but what was most charming was who he was mad at.  or was it who he was not mad at? the confusion of prem's anger charmed my socks off.

at first, i wasn't sure what to feel as i heard prem speak when heer came to him.  it was incredible that you could actually feel the simmering anger, tightly  under control. that's like prem usually keeps it. but now, it's not so much under control. 'cause his thoughts are coming out in scrambled words. all confused. prem confused??  how sweet is that??!

"i'm angry, but not at you".
"forgive me, 'cause i didn't trust you."
"what kind of love is this that fears fear? without full faith, what kind of love is it?"
"she - i have seen her grow up. she's always shared everything with me. now, one guy comes and suddenly i'm a stranger to her??? "

* heer thing: she had been the one to always get into his face, and push his buttons earlier. and she is doing the same today.  only it's all very different.  today she will lay herself on the floor for him to walk over her, let him accuse her of doing things that he is the cause of. whether rightly or wrongly, she will take it on her little chin. anything to let him talk, to let the hurt flow.  and all this, without the  stuffy gayatri-mom kinda speech about it not keeping everything inside, urging him to talk and cry.  i fiercely loved how heer is the key to his soul - she unlocks everything deep and passionate, whether dark or light, in prem. i loved it.
and i can't say how!  help me!   'cause all heer does is reach out to take his hand, and i'm dying in front of the television screen, uncaring 'bout who'll take care of my mom when i'm gone!

* prem-heer hand thing: melting moment #2. okay, i'm going to go to the loo and dunk my head in a bucket of water in a moment, but right now i just have to do this:

*aarrghghghghghgg... gurgle, bubbles, blub, blub, blub*
(credit: nandini90, *pressing wet  kisses, and dripping water at her feet* 
okay, actually all photocredits in this post goes to nandini, and the full set of pics is at the above url.)

hmm, a dunking does clear your head.  gee,losing my words makes it sound like i need to find my key! 😆 but seriously, these two are pushing me to the limits of my words and - i don't like it.  (fiercely) i hate prem and heer.  and today, there better not be anyone who denies me my hate.  (fiercely glaring at the world.)

* prem thing: he looks like he's been set on fire by heer's touch! the floodgates are opened and he blazes. but it's a dark anger.  and it's targeted at heer??

"she's just like you, you're just like her. you didn't trust my love enough that i'd believe you over my sister.. how could you have kept things from me?". (and being pulled along  on the wave and swell of his anger and confusion, i thought: well, you're the one who asked for proof, darling. on heer's behalf, of course! not mine.  no.. seriously, guys!)

and when he can't take his own words of feeling betrayed, and of dumping his hurt on heer, he makes an attempt to run away and then....

* prem-heer hand thing: meltdown moment #3, and i'm not sure i can put myself together after this!

he's up. and he's turned away 'cause his face is as cold as it can be towards his heer. but those hands just can't leave!  (fiercely) go hands, go!  you guys rock big time.  (that's it! they're gonna get their own appreciation thread!  khushix, pari, where are you??! 😆)

* prem-heer thing: when prem's grabbing heer by the shoulder's, what's he trying to do?  burn the message that she never needs to hide anything from him into her heart and soul?  she knows it, she does. but in the maelstorm of his thoughts, does he believe it, the "mein-bhagwan-nehin-hoon" prem?  today, there was a smudge on his soul. not because he hadn't believed heer.  but because he is searching for a reason why he hadn't  believed her!  this is the first "flaw" in prem that i've ever seen.  wow... but of course, he never goes too far from his perfection.  all it takes is for heer to wash his hands (along with his sins) with her tears, and free his guilt with her "sorry".  and he realises that it's okay for him too to say he's sorry he ever doubted her.  and then..

came the best ever prem-heer hug in my never-so-humble opinion. i mean, the best was probably the day that prem told the world that prem-heer was one.  but that was such a dramatic moment, with the purity of prem-heer surrounded by sheer hysteria from everyone else. 

this was .. personal. it was just them. and the bottomless depth of their feelings for each other.  there was not a moment of heer or prem being unsure. she went into his arms effortlessly, her head under his chin, nestling against his neck and chest as if those curves were meant to accomodate only her.  his hand holding her against him was sure and true, just as her hand against him looked like it was always meant to be there.  curves fit curves. angles were all locked in. saying quietly and firmly "prem and heer are one." 😍

it was an incredible moment even for a prem-heer moment.  can you tell i was bedazzled?  just when i thought i'd seen it all, sigh, they got me again.  so well, that i couldn't hate them at that moment.

* little thing: taking a moment to sigh and dream... 😍

* big thing: wow, gayatri mom's taking charge!!  she firmly shuts laluchacha up by throwing his past in his face! that was incredible!  "'it's my house as well, and we've seen what you have done." and i must admire laluchacha today for sticking to his guns and saying he'd never wish such a scumbag for his daughter.

btw, i totally agree with him on this: veera is in love and so ratpal is suddenly the best companion for their daugher?  i couldn't understand it of prem yesterday. didn't get it of gayatri-mom today.  are they seriously considering that veera's tantrum is good enough reason to let their daughter married off?  are they seriously that desparate to get rid of veera?  not that i like the dudette, but still... this is indecent. 🤢

* little thing: and i do so wish they would have these personal finger-pointing arguments out of the sight of everyone in the house!  why does all this have to happen in front of a little gathering of everyone else??! including nihaal and ashlesha and meher.  that was .. bleagh.

* little thing: for one of the richest families in ludhiana, security at the juneja house is pretty darned ... er .. missing?!  what the heck!  anyone just strolls in, with attendants carrying trays (that could be hiding ak-47's and grenades for all we know!)

* prem thing: oooh, so sweet!  he tells heer first - almost asking permission? 😊 - before trotting off after laluchacha??!  oooooh... 😍  and he's in a grey-shirt with a touch of purple, full-sleeved, rolled up half way up his arms. just so. well-fitted over his torso..... oooh... hooo.. .um.. hmmm.  what?  what're you looking like that at me??!  i was just wondering whether the fit of prem's shirt over his ... um ... upper body was the reason that ratpal insists on wearing a vest.  mebbe he's saving himself the embarassment of some very unflattering comparisons?  i mean, c'mon, prem-torso vs. rat-belly!  like there's any hope of competition there! 🤣

btw, was i imaging it or did prem actually flinch when ratpal put a buddy hand on his shoulder?  i noticed that prem-smile vanish pretty fast.

* prem thing: i loved the quandry that prem's been put in: either ratpal get's the contract, or veera gets dumped. again.  i know that i wouldn't have second thoughts on this one. 😆 but  prem, being prem, looks troubled instead.  i wonder why he became that thoughtful, though. 

y'know?  i suddenly rememebered the prem who first came to set up his hotel in ludhiana. the one who was always at work. day and night. who used to have a furrowed brow, working at his laptop. who used to be constantly giving talks to his employees.  who's jaw was filled with purpose to win at business, and digging  dirt on muckmeet, with fierce intent.  😆 miss that prem.  want him back. really. seriously!  he used to be soo ... smart.  i want him back. and i want him to make ratpal eat sewage.

* little thing: er, so veera is all well and blushing after having nearly died yesterday?  darnit. 

* little thing: so is mom-ratpal a good guy or a bad guy?  hmmm.... i liked the contrast between her (over-dressed to kill around ten of the ratpal personal assistant guy) and gayatri-mom (even more simply dressed than usual!) today. 

* little thing: so who else became really queasy when ratpal noticed and went after heer??  that really made me feel a little sick.  i wonder why?  why is he bothering to make sure heer is  buying the i-love-veera story?  why does it matter to him?  🤢 didn't like that moment at all....

* big thing: so laluchacha's against ratpal.  who else?  is heer?  does heer buy that ratty story?  after today, does prem?  is he going to set his detective dogs on ratpal now?  please, please, prem!  does preet and harman?  i would so like to see prem involve his brothers in his thoughts on ratpal and his dirty business ethics!  it'd be so much more fun, rather than have them hang around the story like pretty boys chasing girls.  sigh. 

highlight of the episode: oh, i am sooo biased.  it's the hands, of course!  hands down!  🤣 hands tentatively touching at the windowsill.  hands trying to gentle each other's fears.  hands holding each other fiercely, not allowing their people to move away from each other.  hands cradling their people's bodies against each other, nestling in the warmth of a really sweetly deeply untouchable love.  sigh.  hands....

oh, i can hardly wait to see what happens next.  😆

edit add
just had to add these last two "hug" pictures.  notice what a great job "the hands" are doing??!
🤣🤣🤣
edit end

Edited by estee - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: estee

go prem hands!!!  😆

YAY! The hands are back! 😆 You were missing them that time na? So was I.. Pity I missed the episodes.. Chalo, at least you posted the pics.. more than makes up for it.. 😉

* heer thing: when she stands at his door, and looks with as much love as she wants at prem, without anyone else watching. -- wow, what a dreamy look!  totally loved that look. 

* prem-heer hand thing!:  melt-down moment #1. the hesistant way heer's fingers moved towards prem's hand on the windowsill. i could almost hear the whisper of the skin-against-skin as her fingers covered his hand -- the almost feather-touch gentleness when her hand finally settled on his. sure, happy.  it's almost criminal how their hands can make me melt-down. and then, the slow withdrawal of prem's hand from under heer's.  after melt-down, start the tears.  prem, how could you? how could you break their essence and my heart, so slowly, surely? criminal...

(credit: nandini90, *kissing ground at her feet. (pause) prepare yourself for many kisses throughout this post*  😆

I wish I were Heer.. or rather Additi.. payed to stare at HC 😆 Er.. I don't mind being the hands either.. 😆

* prem-heer hand thing: melting moment #2. okay, i'm going to go to the loo and dunk my head in a bucket of water in a moment, but i just have to do this:

*aarrghghghghghgg... gurgle, bubbles, blub, blub, blub*
(credit: nandini90, *pressing wet  kisses, and dripping water at her feet* 
hmm, okay, all photocredits in this post goes to nandini, and the full set of pics is at the above url.

hmm, a dunking does clear your head.  geem don't i sound like i need to find my key! 😆 but seriously, these two are pushing me to the limits of my words and - i don't like it.  (fiercely) i hate prem and heer.  and today, there better not be anyone who denies me my hate.  (fiercely glaring at the world.)

Hate them all you want! Today, I also join you! I swear, reading your post more than makes up for continuously missing episodes.. I hate school really.. Probably as much as you hate Prem and Heer now.. no, wait.. more.. 😆

* prem-heer hand thing: meltdown moment #3, and i'm not sure i can put myself together after this!

and he's up.and he's turned away 'cause his face is as cold as it can be towards his heer. but those hands just can't leave!  (fiercely) go hands, go!  you guys rock big time.  (that's it! they're gonna get their own appreciation thread!  khushix, pari, where are you??! 😆)

I totally agree! Brilliant idea E! Love the hands.. All hail the hands! We bow down to your awesome chemistry! 😆

was the best ever prem-heer hug in my never-so-humble opinion. i mean, the best was the day that prem told the world that prem-heer was one.  but that was such a dramatic moment, with the purity of prem-heer surrounded by sheer hysteria from everyone else.  this was .. personal. it was just them. and the bottomless depth of their feelings for each other.  there was not a moment of heer or prem being unsure. she went into his arms effortlessly, her head under his chin, nestling against his neck and chest as if those curves were meant to accomodate only her.  his hand holding her against him was sure and true, just as her hand against him looked like it was always meant to be there.  curves fit curves. angles were all locked in. saying quietly and firmly "prem and heer are one." 😍

it was an incredible moment even for a prem-heer moment.  can you tell i was bedazzled?  just when i thought i'd seen it all, sigh, they got me again.  so well, that i couldn't hate them at that moment.

I am proud to state that I saw the hug! 😃 Then my sister came down and told me to switch on a DVD to watch.. 😭 But I saw the hug! They really fit together no? 😳 Beautifully expressed as always!

* little thing: taking a moment to sigh and dream... 😍

Me too, E, me too.. 😍

* prem thing: oooh, so sweet!  he tells heer first - almost asking permission? 😊 - before trotting off after laluchacha??!  oooooh... 😍  and he's in a grey-shirt with a touch of purple, full-sleeved, rolled up half way up his arms. just so. well-fitted over his torso..... oooh... hooo.. .um.. hmmm.  what?  what're you looking like that at me??!  i was just wondering whether the fit of prem's shirt over his ... um ... upper body was the reason that ratpal insists on wearing a vest.  mebbe he's saving himself the embarassment of some very unflattering comparisons?  i mean, c'mon, prem-torso vs. rat-belly!  like there's any hope of competition there! 🤣

btw, was i imaging it or did prem actually flinch when ratpal put a buddy hand on his shoulder?  i noticed that prem-smile vanish pretty fast.

The Prem telling Heer first bit is just so something he would do! 😉 And obviously that's why RR wears vests! 😆 Our Prem versus that chana eating weirdo.. Prem wins hands down, so he backed out from the beginning only! 🤣 

I wouldn't be surprised if Prem did flinch! Who would want to let RR touch them? Besides Veera, but she is certifiably insane, so she doesn't count.. 😆

highlight of the episode: oh, i am sooo biased.  it's the hands, of course!  hands down!  🤣 hands tentatively touching at the windowsill.  hands trying to gentle each other's fears.  hands holding each other fiercely, not allowing their people to move away from each other.  hands cradling their people's bodies against each other, nestling in the warmth of a really sweetly deeply untouchable love.  sigh.  hands....

oh, i can hardly wait to see what happens next.  😆

Hands down (pun intended) my favourite from your posts so far! 😆 Love the hands as much as you do now! Thanks yaar, I don't feel bad for missing the episodes.. You, Triv and Vibha more than make up for it! 😆 

And did you really call MNSTR evil?? I love them... I love this forum.. 😳
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Reserved....

For my thoughts on THE Hands....though I WILL simply say that Premeer's hands proved me right yesterday - I was thinking a few days back that just like their eyes, their hands have a language all their own...in yesterday's episode, THE Hands conveyed so much...

Will come back after bekhande classes....as if I'm really going to be able to pay attention anyway...🤔😍
😍
As for the AT, you have but to say the words...you know I'm with you 100%!

Love you for this!

Love,
~P
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

YAY! The hands are back! 😆 You were missing them that time na? So was I.. Pity I missed the episodes.. Chalo, at least you posted the pics.. more than makes up for it.. 😉

what you missed the episode?! 😲  can you get a copy off youtube or something?  (i know it's not like watching it in full-screen technicolour.  but still.)  this was an .. uh .. eminently watchable first segment. and totally, deliciously full of prem-heer hands!!   even if prem is still fighting for screen space with them, and trying to keep them out of sight, they win! 

go hands, go! 😆

I wish I were Heer.. or rather Additi.. payed to stare at HC 😆 Er.. I don't mind being the hands either.. 😆

😆  oh, then you must take a look at the scene after prem takes his hand away from hers (meanie!).  she looks like a little girl up at him, and asks: "are you mad at me?".  like this:

Hate them all you want! Today, I also join you! I swear, reading your post more than makes up for continuously missing episodes.. I hate school really.. Probably as much as you hate Prem and Heer now.. no, wait.. more.. 😆

😲 no! no way!   no-one can hate anything as much as i hate prem. and heer.  er. prem-heer together. blast him. no, them! blast them! 

🤣

I totally agree! Brilliant idea E! Love the hands.. All hail the hands! We bow down to your awesome chemistry! 😆

totally!  apparently, pari (indianpari, a devotee to "the hands" 🤣) has been slaving away all weekend, toiling to collect the building blocks of "the shrine" to "the hands".   poor pari.  how much she makes herself suffer for this!  🤣🤣

I am proud to state that I saw the hug! 😃 Then my sister came down and told me to switch on a DVD to watch.. 😭 But I saw the hug! They really fit together no?

poor you.  a dvd to replace the hug! there's a fantastic passage about kisses in a book called "the princess bride" that i must put into this post -- it is almost equally applicable to this hug of prem-heer's.  i am really amazed at how well they pull this off...  *hard sigh!*

I wouldn't be surprised if Prem did flinch! Who would want to let RR touch them? Besides Veera, but she is certifiably insane, so she doesn't count.. 

🤣🤣🤣 seriously! i think veera's the first non-dirtchachi person in this show who i've wanted to have a violent ending.  very violent. 

Love the hands as much as you do now! Thanks yaar, I don't feel bad for missing the episodes.. You, Triv and Vibha more than make up for it! 

oh believe me, it was a pleasure... 😍 i hope you will be an interested participant in "appreciating the hands" thread.  i think we should dream big.  like getting channels to include them in the "best jodi" category of the tv-awards.... hmmmm. 😆

And did you really call MNSTR evil?? I love them... I love this forum.. 

no, not evil.  never evil.  but wicked?  desperately wicked to the core, and beyond?  yeah! i did. 

'cause they are!  they are wickedness personified.   if you'd been a silent reader of the older bt,lt's,  there is unrefutable proof of the wickedness of the "m" and the "t" of the mnsters!

as unrefutable as that i love them for it.  the salt, sweet, spice, pepper of the forum they are! 🤣

Edited by estee - 15 years ago

no, not evil.  never evil.  but wicked?  desperately wicked to the core, and beyond?  yeah! i did. 

'cause they are!  they are wickedness personified.   if you'd been a silent reader of the older bt,lt's,  there is unrefutable proof of the wickedness of the "m" and the "t" of the mnsters!

as unrefutable as that i love them for it.  the salt, sweet, spice, pepper of the forum they are! 🤣

Awwwww..shucks😳
BUT *clears throat* Muhahaha!

And

well reserved for the comment coz I am finally free from all the work and a bit sad that our Ganapati left. I always get teary eyed when he leaves 😆 Silly I know.

~Triv
Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

For my thoughts on THE Hands....in yesterday's episode, THE Hands conveyed so much...

Will come back after bekhande classes....as if I'm really going to be able to pay attention anyway...🤔😍

poor you.  😆 prem-hand-heer-hand and classes.   i'm using my mom being ill as an excuse to be at home, skip classes and keep a window open with nandini's prem-heer pictures from yesterday in my browser.  in between the social service for the million mom-well-wishers, i get serious amount of drool time. heh heh heh.  *sigh*

Originally posted by: IndianPari

As for the AT, you have but to say the words...you know I'm with you 100%!

yeah, i know. 😆  and after today, i say "these" two deserve it.  let's put it up.  i'm back late tonight -- mebbe i'll catch you then?
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*haila*....estee...i hav always been a silent reader to ur BTLT......abh.....sorry i dont reply.....

and even now.....i am replying to ur post with gr8 difficulty....coz i cut my finger very very badly at college....while doing carpentry...i had heavy blood lose also....so was like...wont type much at forum today...par ur kisses hav made me do it....

sach mein....why so much kisses yaar...gosh...luv yu....and hate premeer like yu do......the pics were spl yaar...coz tht scene itself was spl after so many days.....kitne dhin baad we r seeing an actual premeer..with no kabab mein haddi's.......lols...
*kisses bak with same intensity and love* * hugs tightly*..

abh....i cant type more yaar.......my hand is kind of paining......sooo.....sorry am not commenting much on ur BTLT....will stay a silent reader again...lmao.......keep doing them......

luv nans
PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

Awwwww..shucks😳
BUT *clears throat* Muhahaha!

😆 that's like the triv i know!  but 😲  where's your little purple demon pet?

well reserved for the comment coz I am finally free from all the work and a bit sad that our Ganapati left. I always get teary eyed when he leaves 😆 Silly I know.

🤗 for your teary eyes.  don't know what it feels like 'cause never done it.  but .. he'll be back next year? 

along with the aunts, who can then say "24!!  way past marriageable age!"  😆  or are they not gonna let you go this year? 

er, do they know about prem, triv?  😆

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

and even now.....i am replying to ur post with gr8 difficulty....coz i cut my finger very very badly at college....while doing carpentry...i had heavy blood lose also....so was like...wont type much at forum today...par ur kisses hav made me do it....

sach mein....why so much kisses yaar...gosh...luv yu....and hate premeer like yu do......the pics were spl yaar...coz tht scene itself was spl after so many days.....kitne dhin baad we r seeing an actual premeer..with no kabab mein haddi's.......lols...
*kisses bak with same intensity and love* * hugs tightly*..

'cause you always manage to get lovely captures. on all the "best" episodes! 😆   today was extra-special.  the team seems to have gotten back some editing quality. everything moved smoothly. and the camera work in the prem-heer scene was just ... lovely.  like you say, after so many days, an episode that felt good.  

and i was soooo happy when i saw the hands in your set today. sometimes, i feel people just don't ... uh ... get the hands!  you?  you always do. 

you deserve each and every one of the kisses.  (and i brushed with a minty sparkly thing before doing all of them too, so there! 😆)

😆 that's like the triv i know!  but 😲  where's your little purple demon pet?

It's protecting Goaty. That RR and Dr. Shayad are fighting over her right now. I dunno why Veera bothers..no one can compete with my Goaty.😆

🤗 for your teary eyes.  don't know what it feels like 'cause never done it.  but .. he'll be back next year? 

Ya he will and that's why I didn't bawl 🤣 I just got teary eyed when my dad was talking him away. *sniff* 😃😆

along with the aunts, who can then say "24!!  way past marriageable age!"  😆  or are they not gonna let you go this year? 
Oh Gads..don't remind me...one aunty actually caught my arm and asked "When are you getting married?" like I commited murder or something and my reply was "Uhh..ummm...when I find a umm...guy?" *weak (panicky) smile*
And my dad is no better..people asked him about my marriage and he asked back "Do you have a good boy in your relations?" *smacks head* 🤣

er, do they know about prem, triv?  😆
😲Ahhh..no or my dad would start his abusing Prem lectures whenever I do something wrong.😆 He did that a lot when I was crazy over Armaan.😆 So I am keeping Prem safe from them 😆

1 2
Next