Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Power20

It's protecting Goaty. That RR and Dr. Shayad are fighting over her right now. I dunno why Veera bothers..no one can compete with my Goaty.😆

🤣🤣🤣 

of course. makes sense.  although...  i sense competition with goaty for the good dr.  there was a doctor in one of the recent episodes who gently massaged veera's stomach, presumably to pump her stomach of the poison she drank. all your talk about auntys and dad thinking marriage seem to be infecting my head -- don't you think these two doctors seem to be a fairly well-matched?  i can just imagine the last line of their story. "and they lived incompetently ever after." 
🤣

er.  say.  now that you have a little more .. uh .. free time on your hands, how 'bout that detective story?  puhleease? 😃
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha...wel wel...how can i not cap the hands.....i sumtymes think....for premeer.....their eyes speak more and then....after their eyes...its their hands tht speaks more than their words........

well i better not starin too much...and wil be bak after the show.....and lets see...if they hav work for me today...i mean.......pics...hehehe...

luv nans
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: estee

what you missed the episode?! 😲  can you get a copy off youtube or something?  (i know it's not like watching it in full-screen technicolour.  but still.)  this was an .. uh .. eminently watchable first segment. and totally, deliciously full of prem-heer hands!!   even if prem is still fighting for screen space with them, and trying to keep them out of sight, they win! 

go hands, go! 😆

Okay, so I took your advice and went to watch that scene... [Watching it now as I comment actually, stupid thing got stuck before the hug! 😡] But I keep getting distracted by the doves in the background thanks to a post I read yesterday.. It's a fight between the doves and the hands.. (Don't worry, the hands won.. hands down..) 😆 

😆  oh, then you must take a look at the scene after prem takes his hand away from hers (meanie!).  she looks like a little girl up at him, and asks: "are you mad at me?".  like this:

So sweet! She really sounded like a little girl! 😳 I really want to be her right now..

😲 no! no way!   no-one can hate anything as much as i hate prem. and heer.  er. prem-heer together. blast him. no, them! blast them! 

🤣

🤣 E, fine, I don't hate school that much.. If you insist.. 🤣

🤣 Will we get to see this shrine of hers? I want to pay my respects as well! 🤣

Hmm.. I should go read the book.. But only once I'm done with school.. 😕 I really hate school right now..

🤣  

I'll definitely be there! And non-silent as much as I can for now, then louder after my A-levels.. 😆 Yeah, they should so be included! They'd win without a doubt! 🤣 Or the doves.. I think the doves are fake though.. 😆

Without a doubt, they are some of the most fun people on the forum! But that's why we love them!