Analysis of todays episode [2nd sept]

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow! It was a grt one .. specially RR scenes and how aalekh works as a link b/w RR directly or indirectly. Like dina some where said tht aalekhG or angelG .. he is definitely angelG for RR.
When Raginis dupatta got stuck in ranveers watch ... they both were lking at each other as if they r lking at their Anamika and Anmol😳😳😳 My God! tht scene was the BEST! worth watching ..
After tht scene i kept on waiting for somemore but it shifted to malti n vinu ... 😑
But anywys , tht was good too. Since malti will come to knw nw wht she has done using her 'super brain' and going against her family.πŸ‘

I rate todays episode 4/5 ****

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great analysis TT.
Wish they would now show more R and R scenes, and that R and R are also developing some attraction or liking towards each other.

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

great analysis TT.
Wish they would now show more R and R scenes, and that R and R are also developing some attraction or liking towards each other.

wow yh tht wud be grt!
apux thumbnail
yeah, I luved the way RR were looking at each other when her dupatta got stuck in Ranvir's watch...and Alekh was so cute just staring at themπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: apux

yeah, I luved the way RR were looking at each other when her dupatta got stuck in Ranvir's watch...and Alekh was so cute just staring at themπŸ˜†

yh lol he was cutie pie ... i think one day or the other he will only tell innocently to ranveer abt ragini linking her as his friend or something .... πŸ˜ƒ wow tht wud be grt once again ....πŸ˜›
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Analysis
Can't wait to watch RR scene
Thanx
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maybe Aalekh will be the one to tell Ranvir to make Ragini his friend the way Sadhna is his DOST.

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwWWW yes yes my alekhG. is just worth r appreciation n love n love n loveeeeeee..hehehee

ya i too just luvd da dupatta-watch scene...n da song ek duje k vaaste..awwWW too gudddddd..

m happy my alekhG. is doin a gud work by bringin 2 lovers close..

ya rite affi i too was waitin 4 sum more scene between RR but woh malti veenu n avni n navin hain naa tym waste kerne k liye..huhhh..

ya pinky ur rite i too fink alekhG. will teach his younger bro hehehee..
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its official.... i'm in love with the Ragvir's track!!!

today totally did it for me.... they have that chemistry and the way they looked at each other was so romantic! I can't wait to see their love story progress... sigh...

aalekh is such a cutie... he is totally hooking it up... haha
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

yh lol he was cutie pie ... i think one day or the other he will only tell innocently to ranveer abt ragini linking her as his friend or something .... πŸ˜ƒ wow tht wud be grt once again ....πŸ˜›

that would be so cute if he did that!  I also liked how both RR were moving closer to each other to remove the dupatta from ranvir's watch, and it looked like Ranvir wanted to move even closer to RaginiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰