Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

No problem love!!!!😳 anju do you want to become the new official vm maker for eku kt?

really?😊hmmm anything with aakashji is happiness for me. i hvnt watched KSBKBT but i would love to.. how is it possible.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post Fatima!

I'm glad we have some place to discuss this awsome couple.

Man I love these 2

Yuks
xGlamour_girlx thumbnail

I thought she looked sooo soo sexy in zara nachke dikha today!  she did the pole dance and then danced on the table my sister was like no wonder eku is not with her.

I found it funny that she had to go against little eku.

I want eku and kt to fall in loveeeeeeee😭

Edited by Zubi2008 - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zubi2008

I thought she looked sooo soo sexy in zara nachke dikha today!  she did the pole dance and then danced on the table my sister was like no wonder eku is not with her.

I found it funny that she had to go against little eku.

I want eku and kt to fall in loveeeeeeee😭

Oh she was hot! I was like wow! If she did that for our eku I am sure he would melt!!! I was laughing!😆

And the little eku was shooo cute!!!😳

I really hope ekta makes these 2 fall in love. But one can't be sure!!!! I mean she usually doesn;t take this long to make couples. Wives usually fall for husbands quick. Kt is taking foreverrr so who knows if she will love eku or not!😭
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You know, far from showing EKT coming together slowly, they aren't even showing them anymore!

Mouni is busy with ZND and Akash is busy with KIT

They show Kt in random scenes like today they kept showing flashes of her, but they just don't bother moving her story along.

It's stuck at one point

And there aren't any cute scenes of EKT either. I wish Kt would have a dream of Eku or something. Just anything to sustain us till they're actually together

Yuks
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

You know, far from showing EKT coming together slowly, they aren't even showing them anymore!

Mouni is busy with ZND and Akash is busy with KIT

They show Kt in random scenes like today they kept showing flashes of her, but they just don't bother moving her story along.

It's stuck at one point

And there aren't any cute scenes of EKT either. I wish Kt would have a dream of Eku or something. Just anything to sustain us till they're actually together

Yuks

You know how kt is so uncomfortablea round Eku..I want something to happen where that goes away!
KIT is over! Akash must be busy with something else!
But ugh! i hate stuck stories. Why do they take so long to fall in love? They have been married for quite a long time now! I keep getting worried that maybe she is meant to end up with Manthan! I still believe Laksh should be with her. If Eku wasn't here I would want her with Manthan.
I want kt to love Eku like Damini started loving Gautam!😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kuch Is tara is over so Akash is free but what is taking them so long to show him.His role in KHMK is almost over and he has no other projects in hand that i can think of
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how can u be so sure
maybe he is on with a dream project
his dream project
my dream project
my dream.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

He is busy with me!😃

He always wanted to direct his own movie. Could be busy with that!

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why is he taking revenge on us.What for.Humne kya kiya hai.
we r not natasha.