Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: hipreet

Hey great part........by d way u got my name riteπŸ˜ƒ...thanx 4 that n also 4 the pm

Hmmmm so anjali n riddhima r friends...well that a start......hope anjali will get to know that she is rahuls sis soon

The kids r cute....glad they became friends

Hope to see AR meeting each other soon

Update soon

Harpreet

Hi Harpreet 😊
Hmm Anjali and Riddhima are friends...πŸ˜› She will know it, she is actually bound to know, remember her Gossip Partner - Muskaan πŸ˜† Kids are gonna give you a lot of reasons to smile. Just wait and watch.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pisces

Hi Thanks for the PM, my god lady u update at the speed of lightning, where do u get such gr8 ideas and how do u manage to write such long and interesting parts, I hve been pulling my hair ever since I started writing and can only update twice a month, neways loved the last two updates, the scenes of Riddhima and Yash were amazing, can very well imagine them too together playing and Armaan's family trying to set him up in different ways is also fun, loved reading the two parts. Thanks Mini

Hi Mini 😊
I have a very few people who comment friend. so whoever comment is really special to me. I update quick coz its my first FF, and more than anyone else, 'I' am always excited to see the response of my very few friends. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you sooooooooo much for appreciating my ideas. Its only your comments, which encourages me. Both the families are going to give you more reason to love them. 😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarora

hey amazing part..finally AR talk..hope they r meeting in nxt part..πŸ˜‰

n thanx fr PM..update next part soon..

Hi friend 😊
Hmm so you are already getting ideas huh πŸ˜†. I wont disappoint you. thats all i can say.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

Part 14 was amazing

finally ridz has come to mumbai i liked the way muskaan called her a baby and how yash and rahul were teasing muskaan.
i liked the way u showed how ridz family want her to become independant and see the outside world.
hope anjali considers ridz for armaans future wife the way they became friends easily showed how quickly ridz can make friends.
the last scene between arti and armaan was really sweet.

Hi Friend 😊
Ridhima's family has accepted her in true sense and they love her a lot. After all Riddhima has 'WON' it for herself. 😊 Yes somewhere within the families are conspiring on the same line πŸ˜‰. The last scene between Aarti and Armaan is one of my favorite too. My mother also pulls my ear sometimes, and whenver i make faces, she feels sorry as well πŸ˜†.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: arluver15

WOW u stoped @ the very tamting point but it was very gud part

now i cant wait tell AR meat plz plz make them meat each other in next part plz n thnxs 4 the PM
luv
nruti

Hi Nruti 😊
πŸ˜† yes i am sorry to leave it hanging. i know its getting too much. Your wish is my command. i will update next part very soon. 😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee😊
thanks for the pm sweetyπŸ˜‰
so finally im inthe regular comment posters listπŸ˜†
this part was very sweet yaar loved the bonding of angie n ridz😳
here again she wants to hook  her up with her bro-in-lawπŸ˜† just like rahul πŸ˜†
i guess it will be interesting to read that partπŸ˜›
n then i thougt they would meet in this part but high hopes i guess
update soon
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Hi Prerna 😊
Yes you are on the regular poster and i will keep nagging you with the PMs all the time πŸ˜ƒ.  Yes they all are same. I am sure you will understand who are among this "ALL" very soon. πŸ˜‰
Sorry to disappoint you for AR meeting. But not anymore. 😊
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess4120

WOW!!! amazing part.. such a small world.. anjali and ridz became friends.. vaibhav and yash became friends.. it was a great light hearted part.. why did u say it wont be interesting.. it was.. definitely.. and cant wait to read more... anjie also wants to hook her up with armaan.. how cute.. cant wait to see how rahul and anjie play cupid in this relationship.. well i see that armi has already heard her.. on the phone.. when will tehy meet?! hopefully soon!!!! please jaldi update karna..

thanks soooooo much for the pm! 

Hi Princess 😊
It indeed is a small world.πŸ˜› Lot more people are gonna be friends. Just wait and watch. You will see the world squeezing into a small core very soon actually.πŸ˜‰ Well i was quite apprehensive about it. i didnt know that you all will like it so much. I am very hapy that you liked it. I have a loads of cupids here. Just wait for them be jump on the surface. πŸ˜ƒ About phone call, i cant say anything... its a secretπŸ˜‰  
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: samijan

hey. gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!

Hi Samira 😊
tahnx for the comment dear. i will post the next part soon.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

i luvd d prt.. waitngg 4 d day.. wen all wil meet 2gther it wld b such a suprise.. luvd d prt.. thnxx, 4 d pm.. update soon

Hi Lakshmi 😊
i know i have pestered you people more than enough. I wont do it anymore πŸ˜ƒ. I dont know whether you will like it or not, but i will be making them meet very soon.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: saira_1

amazing post aimeeπŸ‘!

i wasn't disappointed😳-just more eager for them to meetπŸ˜‰
update soon😳

Hi saira 😊
I am glad that you liked it dear. Thans for you patience and support. i will update very soon.