Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

hey aimee😊
awesome update..πŸ‘πŸΌ...really love the way the story is picking up..πŸ˜‰..
hmmmm.....so armaan loved her presentation huh???😳
thats a good sign....😳...
well i really loved the scene in which he calulates the total profit as 25.38% n helps her.....
their eyes met...😳😳..n he didnt notice that she is the same green-eyed girl he met in the party?????πŸ˜”.....
loved the way u described riddhima's point of view of seeing him giving the presentation..πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜‰.
the scene when they fight over the plate was so cute.πŸ˜†.🀣.πŸ˜†.🀣.πŸ˜†.awww i loved it!!!!!!!!!
he thinks shes cute like a baby...☺️..
well i guess cupid has started its work on armaan..☺️..☺️..☺️..☺️..
n riddhima is such a darling..πŸ˜‰..the way she wanted to jump out of her seat on hearing the marvels got the project was so cute.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
n the way she behaved in the office was just like a small kid..🀣...
no wonder her family calls her baby...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

hmmm....so armaan is meeting neha....he found her beautiful???????πŸ˜”
hey nobody is more beatiful than riddhima dude!!!!!!😍wake up armaan ur dream girl is ur own ES-PA!!!!!!!!!❀️😍😍
hope he rejects neha.....😍😍😍

on the whole....epi was awesome...πŸ‘..a whole epi on AR.....
thanks a lot for ur pm!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

waiting for ur next update.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Hi Sunaina 😊
Awww... that is sooo sweet of you. Well they were professional at that time and appreciated each other's profession abilities, so he might havent actually noticed it. But dont worry... bachke kahan jayega un khubsurat aankhon se πŸ˜†. So you liked the Food scene, good. i am really relieved. Yes i guess the cupid is playing hide n seak, just started his work.😳 
Dont worry Neha is nowhere close to Riddhima. The thing is lets see how Armaan is gonna shoo her away?

Originally posted by: suv.patki

Hey Aimee, wish you a very happy diwali. And a lovely part ... Ridz is all excited and Armaan finding her cute!!! ⭐️ Now thats something. But whats this??? I thought everyone in Armaan's family liked Riddhima ... so why are they not directly setting Armaan and Ridz? I'll feel very sad if Armaan gets hooked to this Neha female 🀒   Thanks for the PM and eagerly waiting to read on!!!

Hi Friend 😊
Thanks dear... Yes his family liked her, but i guess they just going to take a little longer to realize it. Cutely Stupid family...
Neha? wait n watch...

Originally posted by: 12kaler

awesome part loved it armaan is so falling in luv with ridzzz

thanx for pm
update soon
luv your ff
xoxo
gursimer

Hi Gursimer 😊
Yes i guess he is unknowingly. Thanks for the reply.

hey Aimee!...
first of all A VERY HAPPY DIWALI to you 2!...
may u hv a gr8 time!
then secondly,
omg!....hes finding her cute!
girl i think u shuld jump to AR's love story as soon as possible..
um lovin' it!
n that convo goin on in the conference wuz simply outstanding!
u r amazing!
thanks 4 the Pm...
n hey...
i read ur PM n decided 2 reply right away!...
plz next do PM me..
n if not possible then its ok..
i hv u in my fav list so no probs...
lolzz.....
upd8 ASAP plz!
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha

Hi Nimisha 😊
Oh dont worry, no on things will be completely to bring them along. Filler might be there, but thats just to justify ther characters as well. i cant just abandon them. 
About PM... well it does take me time to do so, but i dont mind PMing people who are regularly replying (including you), coz i dont know whether the ones who arent responding are anymore interested in it or not. And i can spend my time to PM those who are supporting me here by spending their precious time to respond here, instead of uneccessarily bothering those who dont have time or you can say not liking the story. So dont worry you are there on the PM list. And thanks again for your support dear.

Originally posted by: princess4120

WOW!! JUST WOW!! The last 2 parts are awesome.. sorry i didnt respond earlier.. i read the other part from a different comp and was not signed into my account.. and totally forgot that i didnt respond.. my bad.. that part was just amazing.. the depth of his relationship with kabir bhai's family.. not only him.. but even atul.. falak was sooo cute.. she wanted to feel armaan chachu herself.. awww... i loved it.. you know we all want to read about AR and all that.. but i have to say.. your creative imagination is AMAZING about EVERY aspect of this ff.. like to be able to describe the relationships.. the situations in such detail.. is very commendable.. the last part about his observation of ridz smile. and all that.. and the presentation and all of that...he accepted it as is... i love her confusion about whether to sit with him or not.. and him looking for her when she didnt..

now about this part.. wow.. full of AR.. :) :) :) heheh.. this was just a perfect part.. loved her comfort with him.. his teasin her and then her being herself.. like getting angry with him and all.. also being all attentive about the presentation and being so smart and impressing mr. mallik.. that was soo cool.. he was all impressed.. with her work.. with her during the presentations.. her smile... her  bieng CUTE.. 
i thought it was so funny .. she was semi jealous about him being with that micro mini skirt..  hehehe.. the food discussion.. hillarious.. he is soo teasing her..

i loved it that he is liking her company.. and all this..
hahaha.. he ended up going to the club.. to meet miss neha.. NO NO NO!! no neha.. only AR hahhaa.. na jaane kab anjali ki tubelight hogi.. ke ridz hai woh ladki.. yaa phir is it going to be mr. mallik himself.. huh!!?!

hey hey.. please please dont think that you are bothering me with ur pm.. and that i am not interested in ur ff.. if that was the case.. i wouldnt check everyday .. to see if u have updated.. or hope that when i log on.. i have a pm aboutthis ff's next part..
i just couldnt comment after the last part.. so wrote about the 2 together.. by the way... you surely compensated ... this part..c ame early.. and full on AR.. so it was just awesome.. hope you update again soon.. will be eagerly waiting for the next part..

thanks for the pm!!!! 

Hi Princess 😊
Owww i was missing you dear. Hey i wont stop PMing you. You have been one of the most encouraging person over here, like my many other regular responders. i understand that its sometimes not possible for everyone to respond to every part every day. But i mentioned this thing just coz, there are so many people, who did asked me to PM them and after3-4 times they never responded back again. So i thought they might not be interested anymore.
So you liked Armaan and Atul's relationship with Khans. good.
I wont say that Riddhima was jealous, but she was annoyed for sure, maybe a glint of jealousy will start very soon. And thanks for so much love and support dear.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi aimee
ur ff is simply amazing .. seriously you pay attention to  every little detail and make it sound so real ... ur an awesome writer !!! i've been reading ur ff since yesterday and finally finished it today i loved it !!!
i know it can get hard pming so many people at one go but if u can plz pm me .. i dont want to miss any parts of your FF .
plzz update soon cant wait to see A-R falling for each other
luv
aishah
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadique137

awesome aimee

this is wht i was waiting for long scenes of AR
he finds her cute and the way he fell of his cair earing the girls squeal was funny when is vibhi going to introduce Riddhima as his GF
how will Armaan escape frm the new ristha? would love to c a get together of vibhi yash and AR
hey dont stop the pms please

Hi Shamla 😊
O i am soooooo happy that i could please you at last. I will try to keep doing so as much as possible. Armaan is finding her cute, that for sure. And he is smart. read the next part to see how he escapes.πŸ˜ƒ
Dont worry... you are the regular responder, so you will keep getting your PMs. i understand it that sometimes its not possible to reply on time. So i am fine with it. Thankx again dear.

Originally posted by: Robin_M

firstly i would like to wish you a very happy diwali!

now the epi, it was a real treat to read! had so much focus on armaan and riddhima! i really enjoyed it! was nice to see them appreciate each other as professionals! and i must add that you are very smart! the way you described everything about the busissness and presentations was very very good! you obviously know what you are talking about, and this whole things made the situation and plot more real and believable! so i appreciate you adding the details and facts about the buisness, its interesting and adds the right elements! so hats off to you!!!!!!!
and im happy they won the deal, it was so cute seeing ridz reaction!
and armaan is starting to find ehr cute! awww at least hes feeling something! they still have a long way to go!
and i just love the way armaan teases riddhim and how irritated she gets! its a lot of fun!
hmmm wonder how armaan is going to get out of this marriage set up this time! cant wait to see what happens next!

about the pms, its really nice to recieve them, but honestly if its that time consuming then i dont mind if you dont pm me. cuz i come on the ff section anyway daily to see all thats been updated, so i will see your ff if its updated anyway. its great enough that u update, thats all i need! i know life is very busy and i dont want you to spend so much on just pm'ing us. so you can skip me if that makes it easier :)

Hi Robin 😊
Thanks a lot for appreciating the Presentation scene. I am professional too, i guess it helped me here. πŸ˜† I have a scratchy mind which keeps pushing me to maintain all the facts clear in place. Yes being a human being, i definitely make a lot of mistakes, but i try to make everything sound as realitic as possible. But again since its a fiction, so its bound to have imaginary fantasies, and i think i have few of the biggest examples in my FF like - having Kundali stuff, Riddhima meeting everyone coincidently and all liking her too, all these are a combination of something which may sound a little unrealistic and stupid as well. Life isnt that easy. Neither is it so dramatic in reality.
Armaan is finding Riddhima cute, thats trueπŸ˜ƒ. He is smart, so he will find a way out. Thanks again dear.

Originally posted by: Debadrita Saha

first of all A VERY HAPPY DIWALI to you 2!...
may u hv a gr8 time!

ur ff is jus awsum
have a safe diwli
n it was cho chweet dat arman has started feeling 4 riddhima

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks a lot for appreciating. I hope to see you here in future as well.

Originally posted by: saridena

hi aimee

thks for the pm dear
thks u atlast exclusive AR scenes
armi is attracted to ridz ha
by her childlike behaviour
they r taking armi to some neha what is that yaar???
update sooooooooooooooooooooon
eagerly waiting foe it
and wish u a happy diwali
luv soumya 

Hi Soumya 😊
Aww i owed this one to all of you. Armaan is liking her. He will be getting attracted towards her as well. Soon.πŸ˜‰ Ye he like her childish behaviour. Arey neha ko hum sambhal lenge. Dont worry.

Originally posted by: sneha0601

Hi Aimee... just started to read ur FF and finished it in 3 hours... Its amazing really.... I couldn't stop reading... please continue and if you could let me know (PM) when you update that would be great.... Actually am new to FF's as not been a long time I've joined... I don't really read all FF's because of time, but your concept's mindblowing really...take care
Cheers!!

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks a lot for appreciating my story dear. Sure thing, i will PM you. I am really happy that you found my story to be worth reading. Thanks again. I hope to see you here in future as well.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweet29

excellent part i was so happy wen they won n ridzi lolx jumping like a kid n armi fall haahahahaha lolxxx hmm shadi buisness started once more i wonder how would be neha ?????plz update soon we all love ur FF to bits u r doing a fantastic work keep it up

loads of luv
shweet29

Hi Mariam 😊
Thanks a lot dear. Aww i am so glad that i could make you laugh. Yes Armaan's family is has opened their kit once again. But Armaan hai na... dont worry, he will handle it.

Originally posted by: redi50

Happy Diwali

n awwwwwww he is finally faling for her
y did neha get in to this picture
kick her out rit now
before she does something
plz conitue soon
i loved the part
luv heli

Hi Heli 😊
Yes he is liking her. Neha is important here for some VERY SMALL reason. You may find it in upcoming parts.

Originally posted by: juvz

hie... read ure fic..its amazing..and this last part....each detail was mentioned...ridhimmas glow and her behaviour..armaans charm.and armaan getting stuck betwwen his family....

waiting to see AR together...
.amazing..
please continue soon..

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks a lot dear. i am very happy to see another reader liking the sroty. Hope you will keep reading it future as well.

Originally posted by: saira_1

amazing update aimeeπŸ‘

im so glad the presentation went wellπŸ˜ƒ
at least AR are admiring each other now😳
plz update soon!

Hi Saira 😊
Thanks sweety. Oooo so you liked it. Good. Yes they are admiring each others proficiency at work. i will update soon.

Originally posted by: swansea

amaizng part sweetie

reallly loved it
toooo goooood

plzzzzzzzz continue sooon

Hi Swanzzy 😊
Thanks for your reply dear.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz786

hey awesome prt cont soon

Hi Friend 😊
Welcome to my FF. i will continue soon. Thanks for commenting.

Originally posted by: aarora

hey sweety..amazing part..luvd it..Armaan finding riddhima CUTE..lol..dat ws amazing..poor armaan hv 2 deal wd one more girl..heehee...

n sorry fr always commenting late (not dis tym..lol) bt exams goin on..hope u understand..dat ws great update..update soon..
thanx fr PM sweety..
luv ya,..n HAPPY DIWALI..

Hi Akanksha 😊
Armaan is liking her. Yes poor he. His family is sooooo besotted with the idea of geting him married ASAP. lets see what he does to escape it. Hey its ok about the late comment dear. I understand it. Late comments are no problem with me. Your every single word matters me, no matter if its late. You will keep getting you PMs. Thanks for commenting dear.

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

wow aimee di..............

awesome..................
it was too gud......
armaan is falling for riddhima............
thanx for pm
Happy diwali..........

Hi Friend 😊
Thanks sweety. Yes he is liking her.

Originally posted by: meow23

u wrote ridz feelngs abt d proj n d way u xplaind d proj was brilliant.. d ntire preentation was awseum....
d teasng prt jus added 2 d prt.. specially wen ridz gtz kinda of j wen armi is talkng a gurl..
n lst prt go 2 c a gurl...
ohhh....
d prt was brilliant..
thnxx 4 d pm.. update soon

Hi Lakshmi 😊
Thanks for liking the Presentation scene dear. I love teasing stuff myself, but everytime i write it, i am apprehensive whether you guys will like or not. But i am so glad that you did.

Originally posted by: sarazahid

that was awsooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm yar don't  worry i'm sure everybody loved it but somehow weren't able to write about it nyways

do continue soon
n happy diwali 2 u also

Hi Sara 😊
Dont worry dear, i know you love it. I understand in case you are late. even i sometimes take a lot of time to respond because of my busy schedules. So no problem. Thanks for commenting.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

i loved this part,it was greatπŸ‘.wow i like the way he tried to irritate herπŸ˜†,i am soo happy that he started liking her.....
but where did this neha come from i hope this matter will not move forward.ridhima is really soo cute,when will she start liking him??i am soo excited to read the next part and i wish armaan will say no to neha.continue soon.........

Hi Sasya 😊
Thanks dear. Armaan loves irritating Riddhima.πŸ˜ƒ and yes he has started liking her.😳
Neha ko Armaan apne aap sambhal lega.

Originally posted by: samijan

tht was gr8. plzzzzzzzzz continue soon!!!!!!!!

Hi Samira 😊
Thanks dear. i will continue soon

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

hey, thanx  for the pm and the lovely update😊, i really   liked today's episode as it had only Armaan and ridz in in and i was missin that for a long time  not that ur updates aren't otherwise good but sometimes it feels like the other side characters are taking up all the space, if u get my meaning. anyway so today was awsome for me ⭐️ and best of all armaan is  falling more and more for ridz. i can imagine how difficult it mut be to pm evryone and i'm sure i speak for all whn i say its ok t miss someone once or twice and plz do forgive me as well if i don't reply promptly always as i' m currently up to my eyebrows incoursework 🀒now that the semester is almost coming to an end.

Hi Friend 😊
I understand dear. i have been teasing you all for such a long time. But now on, i will be contrating on AR, but sorry to mention that some fillers will have to stay. Yes Armaan heart is slowly advacing towards her. 
Hey dont worry about the replies. I know you are a regular reader and its ok if you cant respond on time. Missing replies one or two times isnt an issue for me. Atleast you respond when you get time. Thats enough for me. Reply when you get time.

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey amezing update.....keep it up.......thankc 4 thepm.........

❀️MONA

Hi Mona 😊
Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

mind blowing part

i really loved the way u showed how happy ridz was after getting the contract and i also like the way u showed her dedication towards her work. finally armaan is thinking that ridz is cute and he is enjoying her company hope they become friends soon.
cant wait 2 see how armaan deals with the marriage issue.the way armaan teases ridz was really amazing i really like the way u potray their relationship.

Hi Friend 😊
I am sooo happy to read your comments. Both Riddhima and Armaan are hard working people. Armaan is thinking about her. She is soooooo very distracting πŸ˜†. Thanks for the comment dear.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part as always

yaay they get contracts
loved the way how u show ridz after winning contracts she is so cute
ooh armaan find cute in ridz aww lol
cont soon

Hi Cutie 😊
Thankx for the comment dear.

Originally posted by: j&b84

Hi amiee,

i am so sorry yar, i could nt type in my comment for epi 30 before, as u know na it diwali so was busy helping mum in making sweets yar. and i just saw ur have updated epi 31 as well. so i will comment on both epi 30 and 31 together i hope u do nt mind. i am sorry once again yar

epi 30

wow armaan is really very brave at age of 19 and helping kabir fly.  It was so good to see and even moses is helping armaan & kabir fly. later on even armaan fly help to look after naazneen and kids when kabir was in the jail. atul also strated trusting kabir after he help him in finding out the truth about tt witches. i like the ending part when ridz sitting with driver instead of armaan 😊

Epi 31

see ridz see h well repected is armaan, yar u made me roll on the floor here with this sentence of ur "Miss. Gupta!" she looked up with a jerk as he called her "if you are done with your floor mining can we move to our place? The presentation program is about to start. If you want you can carry on with your research on 'floors' later on".
armaan is very impress by ridz knowledge on her work and he is happy tt she was with him, armaan beta u r falling for ridz (hahaha). finally they won the contract i am so happy just like ridz i want to jump as well.poor ridz can't jump as armaan had stop her i jump on her behalf πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. now armman can give a very gd suprise to this workers on diwali. Armaan beta have a gd time with neha πŸ˜‰

Hi Hima 😊
Hey dats ok dear. And dats sooooooo sweet of you, you were helping your mother. Where are my sweets πŸ˜ƒ. Hey dont say sorry. I know you are a regular responder. Its ok to be late miss or be late sometimes.
Armaan is definitely brave and he already proved it when he was 15. Oh so like the Floor Mining stuffπŸ˜† cool. He is impressed by her work and also like her now. But a little tubelight to realize it right now. Yes he is gonna be surpirsing workers soon.
πŸ˜† Lets see who is gonna be having good time when Armaan meets Neha.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee
plz keep pming me yaar
im a loyal reader of ur ff
but now since my coll has started it mite take some time to repl7y but ill do that so plz dont forget me
anyways this was a rocking epiu
both feeling for each other wow
upodate soon

Hi Prerna 😊
Hey dont worry dear. You will keep getting your PMs. I wont stop bothering you. i love reading your comments.😊 Thankx for the comment dear.

Originally posted by: cool_pisces

Hi Aimee

A very Hapy Diwali
Thanks for the PM
Cant believe AR r still at loggerheads, well atleast he admitted tht Riddhima was intelligent and cute, thts a step in the right direction, but who is this Neha chick? and wht is she doing here? I thought his family wud try and set him up with Riddhima. Get them together ASAP dear, really wanna see some cute scenes between them plssssssss
Love Mini

Hi Mini 😊
Hmm they are... what to do?πŸ˜† Armaan appresiates all good things, so he was bound to appreciate her caliber and capabilities too. They are together and will stay together. Romance will also start soon. Thankx for the comment dear.

Originally posted by: simran1285

Aimee really missed your updates, after a hectic weekend at the hospital it was so nice to read the next installment. Hope you are fit and healthy! How's the leg?

So sweet of the whole gang to help out Kabir from Omang to Shubu seems like everyone was involved in directing Kabir on the right path and I am glad because of his good behavior he was let out early.

I am loving the AR interactions with every part they are so innocent and sweet, Ridzie is a cutie pie and seems like Armaan thinks so too!! I am glad he did not in any way pressure or comment negatively on Ridz choice of clothes for the meeting and of course they got the contract!!

Ok Whose Neha? Grrr Armi better reject her what is it with everyone they have the perfect girl in front of their eyes yet they can't see

Thanks for the PM will be waiting for the next part and Happy Diwali!!

Hi Simran 😊
Hey are you into Medicines or something? Good to know that. I am fine and my legs is also good now. I guess the scars will take some time.
Kabir and his family is happily living forever coz of Armaan and his family n friends.
Aww thanks for liking AR's interaction.
Neha ka dekhte hain kya karna hai. Dont worry about her. Thankx for the comment dear.

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

plz continue soon Aimee di

Hey sweety 😊 i will continue soon. I am in the middle of next episode.

Originally posted by: aishah02

hi aimee

ur ff is simply amazing .. seriously you pay attention to  every little detail and make it sound so real ... ur an awesome writer !!! i've been reading ur ff since yesterday and finally finished it today i loved it !!!
i know it can get hard pming so many people at one go but if u can plz pm me .. i dont want to miss any parts of your FF .
plzz update soon cant wait to see A-R falling for each other
luv
aishah

Hi Aishah 😊
Welcome to my FF friend. Thanks a loads for liking the story. i am so happy that i could make you feel good about it. Hey dont worry about the PMs, since you have asked me, i will surely so so. its just i dont want to bother those who dont want to reply anymore. Thanks for the comment dear. I will look forward to read your comments in future as well.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Hi Friends
Thanks a tons for all your support and love. Its my good luck to have you all here who make me feel so encouraged and loved. I am a little busy at the moment, but will post the next Episode very soon.

I will be starting a new thread very soon. Please watch this space for its link.

i will PM you all once its started with a new Episode.

Hey Friends here is the Link to the NEw Thread - Mere Apne2(AR)-

Its also available on the Index on Page one of this thread.

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
-Sneha thumbnail
sure wil wait... hope to see it soon... take care.... Cheers!!
saridena thumbnail
hi aimee
advance cong for 2nd thread
do pm me
do update soooooooooooooooooom
luv soumya