thanx for pm
update soon
luv your ff
xoxo
gursimer
Princess.. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey Aimee!...
first of all A VERY HAPPY DIWALI to you 2!...
may u hv a gr8 time!
then secondly,
omg!....hes finding her cute!
girl i think u shuld jump to AR's love story as soon as possible..
um lovin' it!
n that convo goin on in the conference wuz simply outstanding!
u r amazing!
thanks 4 the Pm...
n hey...
i read ur PM n decided 2 reply right away!...
plz next do PM me..
n if not possible then its ok..
i hv u in my fav list so no probs...
lolzz.....
upd8 ASAP plz!
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! JUST WOW!! The last 2 parts are awesome.. sorry i didnt respond earlier.. i read the other part from a different comp and was not signed into my account.. and totally forgot that i didnt respond.. my bad.. that part was just amazing.. the depth of his relationship with kabir bhai's family.. not only him.. but even atul.. falak was sooo cute.. she wanted to feel armaan chachu herself.. awww... i loved it.. you know we all want to read about AR and all that.. but i have to say.. your creative imagination is AMAZING about EVERY aspect of this ff.. like to be able to describe the relationships.. the situations in such detail.. is very commendable.. the last part about his observation of ridz smile. and all that.. and the presentation and all of that...he accepted it as is... i love her confusion about whether to sit with him or not.. and him looking for her when she didnt..

now about this part.. wow.. full of AR.. :) :) :) heheh.. this was just a perfect part.. loved her comfort with him.. his teasin her and then her being herself.. like getting angry with him and all.. also being all attentive about the presentation and being so smart and impressing mr. mallik.. that was soo cool.. he was all impressed.. with her work.. with her during the presentations.. her smile... her  bieng CUTE.. 
i thought it was so funny .. she was semi jealous about him being with that micro mini skirt..  hehehe.. the food discussion.. hillarious.. he is soo teasing her..

i loved it that he is liking her company.. and all this..
hahaha.. he ended up going to the club.. to meet miss neha.. NO NO NO!! no neha.. only AR hahhaa.. na jaane kab anjali ki tubelight hogi.. ke ridz hai woh ladki.. yaa phir is it going to be mr. mallik himself.. huh!!?!

hey hey.. please please dont think that you are bothering me with ur pm.. and that i am not interested in ur ff.. if that was the case.. i wouldnt check everyday .. to see if u have updated.. or hope that when i log on.. i have a pm aboutthis ff's next part..
i just couldnt comment after the last part.. so wrote about the 2 together.. by the way... you surely compensated ... this part..c ame early.. and full on AR.. so it was just awesome.. hope you update again soon.. will be eagerly waiting for the next part..

thanks for the pm!!!! 
sadique137 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome aimee
this is wht i was waiting for long scenes of AR
he finds her cute and the way he fell of his cair earing the girls squeal was funny when is vibhi going to introduce Riddhima as his GF
how will Armaan escape frm the new ristha? would love to c a get together of vibhi yash and AR
hey dont stop the pms please

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly i would like to wish you a very happy diwali!

now the epi, it was a real treat to read! had so much focus on armaan and riddhima! i really enjoyed it! was nice to see them appreciate each other as professionals! and i must add that you are very smart! the way you described everything about the busissness and presentations was very very good! you obviously know what you are talking about, and this whole things made the situation and plot more real and believable! so i appreciate you adding the details and facts about the buisness, its interesting and adds the right elements! so hats off to you!!!!!!!
and im happy they won the deal, it was so cute seeing ridz reaction!
and armaan is starting to find ehr cute! awww at least hes feeling something! they still have a long way to go!
and i just love the way armaan teases riddhim and how irritated she gets! its a lot of fun!
hmmm wonder how armaan is going to get out of this marriage set up this time! cant wait to see what happens next!

about the pms, its really nice to recieve them, but honestly if its that time consuming then i dont mind if you dont pm me. cuz i come on the ff section anyway daily to see all thats been updated, so i will see your ff if its updated anyway. its great enough that u update, thats all i need! i know life is very busy and i dont want you to spend so much on just pm'ing us. so you can skip me if that makes it easier :)
debby_11 thumbnail
first of all A VERY HAPPY DIWALI to you 2!...
may u hv a gr8 time!

ur ff is jus awsum
have a safe diwli
n it was cho chweet dat arman has started feeling 4 riddhima
saridena thumbnail
hi aimee
thks for the pm dear
thks u atlast exclusive AR scenes
armi is attracted to ridz ha
by her childlike behaviour
they r taking armi to some neha what is that yaar???
update sooooooooooooooooooooon
eagerly waiting foe it
and wish u a happy diwali
luv soumya 
-Sneha thumbnail
Hi Aimee... just started to read ur FF and finished it in 3 hours... Its amazing really.... I couldn't stop reading... please continue and if you could let me know (PM) when you update that would be great.... Actually am new to FF's as not been a long time I've joined... I don't really read all FF's because of time, but your concept's mindblowing really...take care

Cheers!!
shweet29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
excellent part i was so happy wen they won n ridzi lolx jumping like a kid n armi fall haahahahaha lolxxx hmm shadi buisness started once more i wonder how would be neha ?????plz update soon we all love ur FF to bits u r doing a fantastic work keep it up

loads of luv
shweet29

Arlover1 thumbnail
Happy Diwali
n awwwwwww he is finally faling for her
y did neha get in to this picture
kick her out rit now
before she does something
plz conitue soon
i loved the part
luv heli