Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SunainaTM007

hey aimee😊

after a longtime i get to comment on ur updates.....
both parts were awesome!!!!!!!! i just loved them....πŸ‘
poor armaan..πŸ˜•..had to go thro' such bad times in life..πŸ₯Ί... i feel so sad for him..πŸ˜•..😭..πŸ˜•..😭..πŸ˜•..😭
but i m also angry at him😑 for actually venting out his anger at riddhima.😭.poor riddhima she cant even make sense out of his behaviour...πŸ˜’..πŸ˜’
n why does armaan hav go roun kissing random girls????😲 i mean i can understand that he has undergone so much in life for his age bt kissing random girls thats bit too much..😑.πŸ˜’
bt i guess u know better...😊..
i just loved the last scene.😳....hmmmm so his green-eyed dream girl has finally got into his memories of good things in life.....
hope armaan realises his mistake in the next update n apologises to riddhima..πŸ˜‰...missed vibhi n yash in this epi..πŸ˜•..hope u bring them inthe next one..😊.
n when is armaan gonna realize that he has actually fallen for the green-eyed girl??????❓pls pls make armaan realise that his pari is none other than riddhima herself..😳..😍
n one more doubt:why isnt riddhima getting haunted by the grey-eyed guy that she met at the party ie., armaan's eyes??????β“πŸ˜³
wonderful update as ever..πŸ‘πŸΌ...
update the next epi soon..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ...
Thanks a lot for ur pms.... πŸ˜‰

Hi Sunaina 😊
I enjoyed your thorough comments dear. i am really greatful. Armaan was kissing some random girls to show his anger. i guess he has started believing that most girl are like Manvi and Himangi. His past is still bothering him.
Oh yes he is dreaming about the green eyed girl. Read the next part to find if what he is gonna be doing next. Riddhima is not being haunted by her Gray eyed Superman, coz she was very scared to actually realize the feeling that day. Apart from that our baby doesnt know what it means being with a Man. But i guess till Armaan is here we need not worry.

Originally posted by: aravi

HEYYY AMIEE!!!!! last part was really sumthing!!!!! so our superman has a wild streak tooo!!!!!!! but he put out all his anger on our little angel nnaaa!!!!!! aww... he better apologise dis tym  chorryy 4 bin late yaar! xamzzz r pathetic..

luv ya aravi

Hi Aravi 😊
Whaere have you been? i missed you so much. Yep our superman is wild too. Our angel is here to cool the fire burning within him. I guess his subconcious mind has already realized it. Hmm i am thinking whether he will apologize or not. mmmmmmmm... lets see...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
All the best for your exams and results. And no need to say sorry dear.
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
sana20n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heyy aimee.... jus managed to read ur update... haila, armaan mein itna gussa... uuufffff... but i understand his anguish.... whateva happend in his life, to forget it, is not so easy.... completely understand his pain... and its usually easier to vent out on the person who is with you at the time... bechari riddhima... aaawwww.... i really loved reading Ar-At scene... its was so cute.... kaash mere bhi koi bhai hota, who was so caring and loving... but i guess i should be happy with just a loving sister!!!!

yeh manvi, cheeee cheeee cheee.... urgghhhh, kahin bhi shuru hogayi... haila... wen will people learn....

sorry for late reply...

luv sana
x
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz update it soon plzzzzzzzzzzz
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow this is amazing stuff! so i can across your ff and have been reading it non stop all weekend to catch up! after 3 days, im finally done! and im seriously hooked! i just love the concept and the characters! its like reading a novel. the first few parts about ridz, then the next few on armaan, and now their stories and lives mirged together! its tooo good! you are a wonderful writter and storyteller!
armaan and ridz are such sweet characters, and they way the interact with each other is fun! always fighting! hopefully soon they will become friends! i would love to see more scenes between them!
and their familes are awsome! both lost their parents and have strugled a lot in life, but they have such a wonderful family! love the way rahul and atul take care of them! and i just adore the kids vibhi and yash! toooooo cute!
i hope armaans family soon realizes that ridz is the one for armaan! the way they all met her and came to know everything was really ironic! it really is a small world! ridz is so lovable so im not suprised that they all like her! hopefully armaan will see that side of her too soon!
ok so i really like your ff and will look forward to the next part...please continue soon!
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana20n

heyy aimee.... jus managed to read ur update... haila, armaan mein itna gussa... uuufffff... but i understand his anguish.... whateva happend in his life, to forget it, is not so easy.... completely understand his pain... and its usually easier to vent out on the person who is with you at the time... bechari riddhima... aaawwww.... i really loved reading Ar-At scene... its was so cute.... kaash mere bhi koi bhai hota, who was so caring and loving... but i guess i should be happy with just a loving sister!!!!

yeh manvi, cheeee cheeee cheee.... urgghhhh, kahin bhi shuru hogayi... haila... wen will people learn....

sorry for late reply...

luv sana
x

Hi Sana 😊
Hmm Armaan ka gussa abhi dekha kahan hai aapne πŸ˜ƒ. Well thanx for your lovely reply dear.
About Atul, i would say, he surely is very sweet. And even i hate Manvi 😑.
BTW, I like your 'haila' thing πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kvn1983

plz update it soon plzzzzzzzzzzz

Sure Nidha 😊 i will.

Originally posted by: Robin_M

wow this is amazing stuff! so i can across your ff and have been reading it non stop all weekend to catch up! after 3 days, im finally done! and im seriously hooked! i just love the concept and the characters! its like reading a novel. the first few parts about ridz, then the next few on armaan, and now their stories and lives mirged together! its tooo good! you are a wonderful writter and storyteller!

armaan and ridz are such sweet characters, and they way the interact with each other is fun! always fighting! hopefully soon they will become friends! i would love to see more scenes between them!
and their familes are awsome! both lost their parents and have strugled a lot in life, but they have such a wonderful family! love the way rahul and atul take care of them! and i just adore the kids vibhi and yash! toooooo cute!
i hope armaans family soon realizes that ridz is the one for armaan! the way they all met her and came to know everything was really ironic! it really is a small world! ridz is so lovable so im not suprised that they all like her! hopefully armaan will see that side of her too soon!
ok so i really like your ff and will look forward to the next part...please continue soon!

Hi Robin 😊
First of all welcome to my FF. and thanks a lot for such a lovely response. And i wish to see your comments in future as well. In case you want me to PM you in future, please message me.
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Aimee,

many thanks for the pm's...I was away for a week, hence the delay....

Loved both the parts, I thought you will get the bua to go to Essel world as well, but guess I was wrong......Arman is so nice to others, then why he is giving attitude to her....I hope he understands her soon.....if not romantic...atleast they should get civil with each other for now.....
Now, we can understand Arman's reason for not getting married...such a harsh thing to happen to such a nice guy.....Arman please open your eyes...your love is right infront of you...rashmi.....oops!! Ridima..

take care Aimee
Princess.. thumbnail
hi aimee!...
i juz finished reading whole of ur FF n compling my comments i can say it all was fabulous...
n now i just finished reading about armaan's past...
n that manvi girl!
urgh!...
bitch!..{srry about that}
how dare she?
but dont worry armaan!
ridz 2 the rescue!
plz PM me whenever u post another upd8!
thanks
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha
sohailarshina thumbnail
nice parts continue yaar
if u update plz pm
thanks...................
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hi Aimee,

many thanks for the pm's...I was away for a week, hence the delay....

Loved both the parts, I thought you will get the bua to go to Essel world as well, but guess I was wrong......Arman is so nice to others, then why he is giving attitude to her....I hope he understands her soon.....if not romantic...atleast they should get civil with each other for now.....
Now, we can understand Arman's reason for not getting married...such a harsh thing to happen to such a nice guy.....Arman please open your eyes...your love is right infront of you...rashmi.....oops!! Ridima..

take care Aimee

Hi Friend 😊
Thats ok. Atleast you replied. I am very happy to see you back. I know i have been nagging you all. I have already started thinking about how to bring about change in their attitude and you may get some clues fromthe very next part.

Originally posted by: dmglovernimisha

hi aimee!...
i juz finished reading whole of ur FF n compling my comments i can say it all was fabulous...
n now i just finished reading about armaan's past...
n that manvi girl!
urgh!...
bitch!..{srry about that}
how dare she?
but dont worry armaan!
ridz 2 the rescue!
plz PM me whenever u post another upd8!
thanks
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha

Hi Nimisha 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for your appreciation friend. Dont worry i will definitely PM you. And of course will also look forward to your comments.

Originally posted by: sohailarshina

nice parts continue yaar

if u update plz pm
thanks...................

Hi Friend 😊
First fo all welcome to my FF. Thanks for your comment. I will surely PM you.
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Aimee,

you updated!!!!
loved it,  glad that AR relation is moving somewhere, even this teasing will do, but no fights, please.....
the convo on Eid was lovely, I felt as if I was visiting a muslim friend of mine, btwn my best friend is a muslim, so no, I am not offended in any manner, by your writing....I am actually looking forward to read more on that...

thanks for that clarification, I did understand the story, although in the wrong sequence, now I am all sorted