Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG!!!! finally an update.. been waiting so long.. missed it..
now on to the part.. URGHH!! cannot believe mavni.. the past was horrendous.. bechara armaan.. and it was that day.. he remembers it.. i didnt realize why he had an outburst on ridz.. poor gal..

omang and atul.. are the best!! i ABSOLUTELY loved atul and armaan's convo.. the best part about this part.. atul very rightly said that what happened was for the best.. god watned armaan to be protected from those ppl .. he misjudged them.. and so god had to do this to get him out.. the shart wala situation was funny!! heehe..

why is armaan kissing random girls.. please dont spoil his personality by such.. like atul said.. can land him in trouble sometimes...

I loved the last bit.. where he is in his HAPPY thoughts.. and the green eyed girl comes in it.. when will he take the time to look at ridZ nicely.. to notice that her eyes are GREEN!! hahaha..

OH AIMEE.. come on.. you ought to do somethign soon.. we are all dying.. tadap rahe hai.. to see a pleasant encounter with ridz and armaan... i hope that since its the weekend.. you will be updating again.. and not make us wait until next week.. i hope i hope i hope.. 😊

i missed vibhi and yash .. and all the ladies .. in this part..

NOT COMPLAINING tho.. it was a very well written part.. just too sad.. armi in too much pain!!!
thanks for the pm..
Edited by princess4120 - 15 years ago
sarazahid thumbnail
that was awsoooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue soooonn
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 28 wass amazing
i liked the way u showed how armaan was trying to overcome his past memories and he only got angry cause he was frustrated.
hope armaan says sorry to ridz.the scene between arman and atukl was really good i liked the way u showed hoe atul understands armaan.
finally armaan is thinking about the green eyed girl hope he finds out that ridz is the same girl.
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey! That was an awesome update! I loved it...so he's wondering about that girl from the party....hope he finds out soon!

Looking forward to the next part and thanks for the PM!
 ?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]
Arlover1 thumbnail
thank god he finally fell for her
nice part
poor thing he went through so much:(
plz continue soon
n sry abt not commenting for the last part
i was busy as hell
n plz do continue soon
luv heli
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part
ooh armaan is remebering the green-eyes girl lol
chi that manvi and sahil are so disgusting
cont soon
yogzz thumbnail
very nice parts yaar...........
loved it
thanx for pm......
sorry for late comments
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part aimee(as alwaysπŸ˜†)πŸ‘
plz update soon😳!
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey amezing update..........thankc 4 the pm......

❀️MONA

SunainaTM007 thumbnail
hey aimee😊
after a longtime i get to comment on ur updates.....
both parts were awesome!!!!!!!! i just loved them....πŸ‘
poor armaan..πŸ˜•..had to go thro' such bad times in life..πŸ₯Ί... i feel so sad for him..πŸ˜•..😭..πŸ˜•..😭..πŸ˜•..😭
but i m also angry at him😑 for actually venting out his anger at riddhima.😭.poor riddhima she cant even make sense out of his behaviour...πŸ˜’..πŸ˜’
n why does armaan hav go roun kissing random girls????😲 i mean i can understand that he has undergone so much in life for his age bt kissing random girls thats bit too much..😑.πŸ˜’
bt i guess u know better...😊..
i just loved the last scene.😳....hmmmm so his green-eyed dream girl has finally got into his memories of good things in life.....
hope armaan realises his mistake in the next update n apologises to riddhima..πŸ˜‰...missed vibhi n yash in this epi..πŸ˜•..hope u bring them inthe next one..😊.
n when is armaan gonna realize that he has actually fallen for the green-eyed girl??????❓pls pls make armaan realise that his pari is none other than riddhima herself..😳..😍
n one more doubt:why isnt riddhima getting haunted by the grey-eyed guy that she met at the party ie., armaan's eyes??????β“πŸ˜³
wonderful update as ever..πŸ‘πŸΌ...
update the next epi soon..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ...
Thanks a lot for ur pms.... πŸ˜‰
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 15 years ago