Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
wowww yaar awesumm updateee luveddd ittt..... now there weddingg woww godd my curiousityy is growinggg huneyyy plzzzzz update asap plzzzzzzzzzz

saba
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long upd8s are so cooool 4 many reasons n dnt u dare say its borin cuz it aint😡!!! so ,samar arrestd n shiv still agree 2 marry gauri!!!!!!quit shokin but i lv it😲 !!!!!!!! so atleast da misundrstandin is cleard. cant wait till da weddin n da nx pat.con asap n yeh. plzzzzz carry on writtin long upd8s, i lv em totllly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx.👍🏼
mintfresh thumbnail
awesum part👏
👏glad that all the misunderstandings got cleared .feel like killing 😡samar.happy that shiv is still going ahead and marrying gauri.eagerly waiting for their wedding.plz cont soon😃
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks guys for reading my update....aw glad you liked it really...i thought....it might get a bit boring....anyways...thanks again.

i will update soon....😊 

jagruti
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww dear thnxs thnxs thnxs a ton for long updates..i really enjoy reading them...wow just luv the way u have depicted the story in a new way...cool dear..very nice part......feel bad for gauri but i guess shiv will be inclined towards her dil se....have a nice time dear..........and plz do continue soon..am just waiting...

take care..

luv atop
jagrutid thumbnail

Thanks for reading and commenting on my update atop..😊..i will update soon.  jagruti

jagrutid thumbnail

Shiv Ki Gauri

Chapter 5

9 am in the morning everyone in Kapoor house is awake and ready to go, dadi has just completed her morning Puja and the rest of the family are busy making preparations for the wedding.

In kapoor house lounge:

Dadaji and Mehen are sitting on the dining table for breakfast while others are running around decorating the house and getting stressed about the wedding.

Dadi: "Kya ho raha hai is ghar mein, aaj ghar mein shadhi hai aur aap dono abhi tak behte hai yaha!"

Dada: "kya Krishna ji, mera beta abhi teekh hua hai aur aap hai ke hume daat rahee hai."

Dadi: "hah kyunki aap ka beta abhi bi weak hai, use aaram karna chaye aur aap shayad bhule gaye hai  ke  aap ki pote ki shaadhi hai aaj aur aap yaha bethe khaa rahe hai. Kitna kaam hai."

Mehen intrupts: "hah papa,(mehen gives a cheeky smile) maa sahi keh rahee hai!, mehen tries to make a quick escape before his mum really starts nagging. "mein toe chala, Jab shiv aajaye use kahyega ke mein use milna chata hoon." Mehen gets up slowly and walks to his room you could see that his health had improved somewhat but weakness was visible.

Dada, dadi watch Mehen leave the room. Dadaji becomes somewhat serious once Mehen leaves and stops dadi just as she is about to leave.

Dadaji: "Krishnaji"

Dadi turns around and looks at dadaji: "kya baat hai?" she walks back to dadaji who still sitting at the table and notices sadness on her husbands face gives a smile. "kya baat hai?"

Dadaji:  "Krishnaji aaj naa, ek ajeeb se feeling hai man mein. Aaj muje kush hona chahye magar gauri ke saath jo hua, samar ka jail jana aur ab shiv ki shaadhi. Muje daar hai ke dono shiv aur gauri majburi mein aa kar shadhi kar rahe hai."

Dadi: "aap naa, aise hein pareshan ho rahe hai. Alok ne toe shiv ko pooncha tha, humne undono ko force toe nahi kiya naa."

Dada: "mein janta hoon..magar tum shiv ko jaanti ho naa, woh Mehen ke leiye kuch bhi kar sakta hai…aur phir gauri, woh bicharee toe achi halat mein nahi hai."

Dadi: "aap naa, bohot sochte hai…aur aap he khete hai naa ke jo bhi hota hai ache ke leiye hota hai."  She smiles

Dadaji looks at his wife and smiles "aap jantee hai naa ke aapki yey baat he toe hai jispar mein fida hogaya tha"

Dadi: "aap toe shiv se bhi bar kar ho, who to aise he flirt karta hai aur aap…"

Dada: "usne yey saab mujse he sikha hai!, mera pota hai" dadji gives a proud grin.

Dadi very well knew that sweet talking was her husband's speciality and he would use it to get out of anything especially work but dadi was having none of it she ignores dadaji and walks away.

Dadaji: "kha ja rahi hai aap…krishna jee, ek minuit yey toe bataye shiv kha hai!"

Dadi: "pata nahi….meine use dekha nahi,kal dekha tha. woh toe kal raat ko ghar der pe aya tha aur subhe  kabse tayar ho kar kahee gaya hai, shayad prateek se milne gaya hai."

Dada thinks to himself once dadi has left: kafi ajeeb hai…shiv ne aisa kabhi phele toe nahi kiya. Aur aaj ke din woh nahi hai.

On the other side of the city Shiv walks out of hotel room 208 at Blue Diamond Hotel, in the very same white shirt and blue tie he had on the night before. He rustles his hair, pulls up his tie, puts his blazer on to make him self look presentable and then walks to the hotel reception.

Receptionist: "Good Morning Sir"

Shiv gives a tired response with a rather serious look on his face "good morning, I would like to check out of room 208 please." He takes out the hotel room key from his trouser pocket and hands it to the lady at the desk.  The receptionist smiles at Shiv which Shiv totally overlooks.

The Receptionist opens up a customer record book that is laid on the desk and turns it towards shiv.  "thank you Sir, please can you sign here, aap ke saath koi aur bhi tha naa sir?."

Shiv signs the register, as he hears woman's question he looks up at her and gives her a sharp look which scares the receptionist "Mein yahan akela ayaa tha", just as he is about to leave the hotel his phone rings.

"Ab yey kaun hai!" He shuffles his hands in his blazer pocket and digs out his phone.

The phone displays:

PRATEEK CALLING

"Prateek ka phone, must be something important" Shiv Picks the phone up.

Prateek: "Hello Shiv"

Shiv: "Hi"

Prateek: "sorry to disturb you in the morning, magar muje tumse kuch baat karne hai..woh gauri ke bare mein. Aaj tumari shadi hai…so its important."

Shiv: "ok then no problem, I'll come down to the hospital"

Prateek: "aaj mera day off hai so woh usual coffee shop mein..teek hai"

Shiv: "magar prateek kuch der baad…mein kal raat se ghar nahi gaya hoon toe you no"

Prateek: "Kal se nahi gaye ho, sab theek toe hai naa ?"

Shiv: "yey everything is ok"

Prateek: "Good...i will see you later then. Bye"

Shiv: Bye

Shiv puts the phone down and makes his way home.

Shiv parks up outside kapoor mansion to find an army of people working on decorating the house, catering and all sorts of other things beyond the concern of shiv.  . Just as he enters kapoor mansison he tries to sneak upstairs without anyone noticing but is  bomarded by a number of family members on  the way. The first one very much as shiv expected was his dadi.

Dadi: "tum ab arahe ho…kha thae…shukar hai ke shaadi shaam ko hai varna kya hota shiv!, aur yey kya halat bana rakhee hai!" she looked at shiv, stood in a suit that he had been wearing for the past two days, he looked untidy, unshaven and on the whole ruff.

Shiv: "im sorry dadi…woh thoda sa late an eke leiye"

Dadi gives him an angry look.

Shiv: I'm sorry, this time he pulls his ears and gives a school boy grin, "dekhye aab toe kaan bhi pakadliye"

Shiv looks at his dadi with a cheeky smile: "Kya dekh rahi ho dadi, roz ki tara handsome dik raha hoon na." he starts laughing. Dadi: nahi….aaj nahi!

Shiv: "Magar aap toe like usual…looking very beautiful" he blows dadi a kiss as he heads for the stair case and shouts "mein fresh hone jarahoon!"

Dadi calls him as he is part way up the stairs "Shiv! mehen tumse kuch baat karna chata tha!"

Shiv: ok! Mein abhi aya! Shiv walks upstairs through the corridor which had been decorated with white and blue drapes and pink flowers and into his room. Shiv thought to himself looking at all the decorating around him:

"They better have made a good job with my room"

Shiv's room is surprisingly clean infact spotless.

"Looks like Raamu kaka has done a good job"

It looked like every little ornament had been cleaned the photograph of Shiv on the wall been polished too, the photoframe was sparkling against the cream walls and even the turquoise window drapes had been replaced with new ones.  Left on the bed side table was a mug and being 10 a clock in the morning it ought to be tea, everyone was aware for Shiv it was tea in the morning and coffee in the evening and they were extra careful just to avoid Shiv's anger.  Shiv looks around his room to see if everything is as it should be and it was all just as Shiv liked it neat, tidy everything in its own place.

In the centre of the room nicely made up with new bedding neatly ironed cream coloured sheets and laid on top was a white shirvani suit and shoal. Shiv walked up to his bed to get a take a look, he picked up the suit.

When Mehen walks into shivs room from behind.

Mehen: "Pasand aaya, yey tumhe aaj raat ko pehena hai, shaadhi mein" hearing his dads voice Shiv turns around. The expression on shiv changes instantly seeing his dad in front of him made him feel exptremly happy, it meant he was getting better and that meant the world for shiv.

Shiv: Aap Dad… Shiv smiles, dadi kehrahti ke aap mujse baat karna chahate hai? Shiv gives a questioning look and hope whatever his dad has to tell him is nothing like the last time around. That conversation caused a lot of problems.

Mehen walked inside the room and sat down on shiv's bed. "shiv mein tumse Thank you aur Sorry Khene aaya hoon. Mene tume galat samaja sorry beta."  The sadness on mehens face was very much visable to make him feel better shiv gave a bigger smile than before.

Shiv:"its ok dad"

Mehen: "dekho beta im happy ke tum yey shaadi kar rahe ho..thank you. Mein janta hoon ke kahi naa khai tum yey shaadhi nahi karna chahte ho magar tumaree achjayee tume majboor kar rahee hai….Thank you beta I'm proud of you."

Woh prateek milne aaya tha…woh gauri ke bare mein bata raha tha. A worried look becomes apparent on his face, "tumari use baat huee.?.woh yaha aya tha magar tum nahi the"

Shiv: Nahi dad par mein use abhi milne jaaraha hoon

Mehen: "theek hai beta, jaldi ajana" he smiles at Shiv and walks out of the room.

Shiv watches his dad walk out; he takes off his blazer and tie and throws it onto his bed takes his shoes off walks to the left of his room to his wardrobe. He slides the wardrobe door open and looks at the array of clothes. Shiv's wardrobe was full of formal suites each hung neatly on a chrome hanger along with the suits complementary tie. On the bottom shelf of the wardrobe was a shelf of finely polished shoes. He shuffled through a number of suits and then picked out a black suite with a purple tie and shirt. He threw his clothes onto the bed grabbed a towel from inside the wardrobe and walks into the washroom.

Half an hour later shiv walks out of his room looking like a new man. Neatly shaven, hair brushed, in a posh suit.  The Shiv Kapoor flair became apparent as he walked into the lounge.

Dadi watches as shiv enters the room : "that's more like my shiv!"

Shiv smiled, "mein pateek se milne jarahoon dadi..mein abhi ata hoon" shiv walks out of kapoor house. As he gets into his car his phone goes off he pulls his phone out of his pocket to see that he has received a text message:

Thank you, for last night….

xxx

Shiv takes a look at the message then puts his phone back in his pocket. Starts the car and drives off.

Meanwhile Prateek is on his own sipping on coffee waiting for shiv mumberling to himself and repeatedly looking at the time on his watch "yey kaab ayega, muje jaanlieyna chahyeta ke yey naa late he ayega. Kehne ko toe mashoor business tycoon SHIV KAPOOR hai par time par toe ana nahi aata."

Shiv walks in and overhears him "kya keh rahe te mein late hoon, what about the fact that your 15minuits early." Shiv sits down at the table.

Prateek: "yey…yey kya loge..morning toe nahi aur nahi evening hai so…juice??"

Shiv: "nahi muje kuch nahi chahiyey, anyways tum mujse baat karna chahte they gauri ke baare mein?"

Prateek: "First you tell me, your happy with this wedding aren't you?"

Shiv: well I've given my word to  dad and I never go back on what I have promised, you should know that prateek.

Prateek: "I know but there's still time if you have changed your mind and maybe what I am about to tell you might just change your mind."

Shiv gives prateek a serious look which tells Prateek that changing his decision would be the last thing Shiv Kapoor would do.

Prateek: "aaj tumari shaadhi hai. But you need to know ke gauri is still really vulnerable, it is going to take her time to recover from her depression, woh har us cheese se darti hai yaha tak tumse bhi darti hai. "

Shiv: "Mujse, shiv??" Shiv gives a confused look.

Prateek: hah…woh tumse darti hai…shayad tumse nahi magar tumara chehra use samar ki yaad dilate hai. She will need time to get to know you and once she does hopefully she will start to recover.  Usko apno ki sururat hai, tumare support ki surrorat hai. Is incident ne use mentally  scar kiya hai usko aur yey scars sirf pyaar ke saath bhar sakte hai.  You will have to be gental with her, jitna meine usko samja hai voh easily upset hojati hai…is leiye try to control your temper around her.

Shiv starts to feel a worry developing within him, maybe this was going to be more difficult then he thought. Shiv: "I see"

Prateek: Aur shiv yey sirf mental scars nahi hai…physically bhi…tum samaj rahe ho naa…gauri se koi umeed mat rakhna.

Shiv: "I understand, don't worry. Is there anything else I can do to help."

Prateek: "waise agar woh apni incident ke bare mein baat kare toe this will help magar yey itna easy nahi hai, woh tumse daarti hai so you should concentrate on keeping her happy try to put emphasis on the fact that your shiv and not samar, if needs be give her as much space as she needs. Aur vaise bhi mein uski treatment kar raha hoon so her condition should improve.

Mene yey saari baat tumare dad ko batayee hai, so don't worry tumare ghar mein sab ko pata hai."

Shiv:"Thank you Prateek" Prateek  notices that shiv has been more than overwhelmed by what he had told him, Prateek changes the topic to make shiv a little less worried.

Prateek: "So anyways kuch khane key leiye order kare, muje naa bhot bhuk lagi hai.!"prateek smiles and rubs his stomach at the same time.

Shiv smiles "yey why not…"

Prateek: "WAITER, MENU PLEASE!!!!!!

Shiv: Shiv deeply lost in thinking about how prateek had just described gauri's condition jerks out of his thoughts when he hear's prateek.

Prateek: "Kya khaonge Shiv?"

Shiv thinks to himself….kya Gauri ne khaya hoga?

Meanwhile…

Gauri is sitting on the steps of the mandir, staring up at the sky lost in her own world when her dad walks down the steps from behind her with a plate full of food.

Alok sits down beside her. "Kuch kha lo beta, tumne kal se kuch bhi nahi khaya " Aloks tone conveys how worried he is for his daughter.

Gauri: Muje bhukh nahi hai baba.

Alok: Kya soch rahi ho beta, kal ke bare mein? Dekho jo hua acha hua na ab yey khalo varna prateek mujse shikayad karega ke mein tume khilata nahi.

Gauri smiles "mein baad mein khaloongi" she  takes the plate from her dads hands and puts it at the side. Baba kuch ganton mein meri shaadhi hone wali hai... Alok sees a nerousness growing on her face and interrupts.

Alok:"hah mein janta hoon, aur mein yey bhi janta hoon ke tume daar lagraha hai"

Gauri nods a yes , "magar ek baat aur hai…mene galatfemi se ..woh…." gauri stuggles to finish what she is saying so alok fills in

Alok: "Mein janta hoon beta…haam saab jante hai ke tumari koi galti nahi hai. Saab kuch theek he toe hora hai….Aur mein hoon na."

Gauri smiles at her dad and gives him a hug.

Alok: "aab sirf kuch ghanton ki hein der hai..saab kuch theekh hojayega..shaadhi ke baat tum us hadse ko bhuladogi  I promise."

jagrutid thumbnail
Chapter 5 added guys ...please do let me know what you think..thanks jagruti...
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww u updateddd i knoww k it will b an  awesumm updatee  but rite now i won't read it gotta go to watchh kaa will readd n commenttt........😳

saba😛
Edited by luv_pavi - 15 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part hun! shiv wonderin whether gauri ate..already he starts carin for her... okay little confused abt wht he was doin in the hotel and the person who was with him... he better not be naughty😡😆
pls continue soon hun😊

😆