Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swetha10

Hey Jagruti lovely update.. cute ending.. luved it....thanx a lot for the wonderful FF..

thank you ever so much for your dedication to my ff..glad you liked the ff and please to stay around for my ffs..love your presence always..
jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

wonderful update........ but em shooo sad coz u ended ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

saba

aw not to worry saba..unki shiddat se is still running and the thing is you know i wont be able to stand it for long will..bring back with a new ff..but thank you ever so much...love your comments  always..!!

alishah1988 thumbnail
aap ka ff  wakai mein bhut acha tha aap ne bhut ache tareeka sey aise potrate kya hai well done๐Ÿ‘
jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishah1988

aap ka ff  wakai mein bhut acha tha aap ne bhut ache tareeka sey aise potrate kya hai well done๐Ÿ‘

thank you very much, i was quite suprised when i saw a comment on this thread. its been some time since ivr ended it so didnt really expect anyone to comment..but kya kahe ...thank you!!
if you..liked shiv ki gauri then maybe you would also like some of my other peices...all kaa based and in this forum.
"Asnooni Dastaan"
"unki"-"shidaat se "
are both complete and o yes my brand new fenture.."birha" updated the first chapter last night.   jagruti

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana866

nice ending dear loved it

thank you ever so much for reading glad you liked it

BS999 thumbnail

Hi Jagruti....I read all your parts.........it took me couple of days but believe me couldnt wait to go the next part............all were written beautifully...........some gave numb ness to the eyes.....and at the same time some gave over joy.....happiness and sadness came to our eyes........and the last part really had mixed feeling of sorrow and joy.........above all the love bonding and Shiv ki Gauri was the feel all the time...........really suited the character and First Shiv (Iqbal) and Gauri come to our mind and if you close eyes....could see what you are writting...........your work is appreciable............and I am happy that I completed as I was not able to concentrate on my work....Take care...bye