Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Bhaiya, how does "Direct Link" work?
mimi0295 thumbnail
I like the direct link idea! Now I'm all good! This'll be SO much easier for us FF writers/sig makers!
Thannk you!
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Bhaiya, how does "Direct Link" work?

Hey .. Shifali,

Just beside the Report and Quote buttons you will find "Direct Link" just right click and copy the Link URL and that can be used to post in the main index of Fan Fics or Galleries as that will not just land you to that post page but also directly take you to the Post.

Incase there is any further query regarding this.. feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Vijay
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vijay

Hey .. Shifali,

Just beside the Report and Quote buttons you will find "Direct Link" just right click and copy the Link URL and that can be used to post in the main index of Fan Fics or Galleries as that will not just land you to that post page but also directly take you to the Post.

Incase there is any further query regarding this.. feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Vijay

Thank you soooooooo much, it is way easier now😳
goodkashish thumbnail
hi........i have problem viewing my ff's post..........i mean after getting a commnt from one perticular person........i am not able to see th rest of the posts.........ple help me
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodkashish

hi........i have problem viewing my ff's post..........i mean after getting a commnt from one perticular person........i am not able to see th rest of the posts.........ple help me

Please give the link to your Post.

goodkashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Please give the link to your Post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=990416&TPN=16

thanks
Dark Love thumbnail
Just noticed the "direct link" thing...that's super cool!!
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i like the 8 posts per page ........ the pages load faster that way

but i too would feel bad for the ff writers and for the avi siggy shop but hopefully this direct link - which by the way is really cool - will help ....... like if they just keep all the direct links to the updates on the first page and just write update and the date updated in the subject thread and everyone knows to check page 1 of the thread for the updates then i think it would be okay

but maybe you could please just give them an advance warning (if this poll's results are such that 8 wins) before switching back so that they could save the direct links now before you do and not have to try to find the updates again 😳

thank you for asking for our opinions on this 😳
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey um I think 8 would be best! But in the end whatever the choice is I wont mind