Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kasamm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Part One

Hardly three months have been past since Eklavya's death, but nobody knows if it was murder or a-accident according to officer Dharam, who is Vaidehi's friend and more like her brother.

Even Baa's condition is getting worst day by day after Eklavya's death and also she wants to see Kt in red color not in white color.

One day, Karan was yelling at Manthan for his behavior toward Krishnatulsi.

Manthan: Dad instead of yelling at me for no reason why don't you yell at Kt who is responsible for Bhai's death…

Karan gets more frustrated and tells Manthan to listen to him clearly "It's not Kt's fault that Eklavya isn't no-more in-fact its nobody's fault" also adds on "understood, Manthan"

Manthan leaves from there with anger and heads toward his friend's house while Kt sat in her room – looking at Eklavya's picture and starts talking to it… … "Even though I never loved you but you had full right on me because you were my husband and today when I started loving you. You left me behind in this world alone" Kt cries out her pain and Lakshya could take it anymore so he left from there with tears. 

Another day past by and Lakshya couldn't bare Kt's empty forehead and leaves again from there with tears and this time he when to Lord Krishna's temple and cried his pain out.

At the same time, Vaidehi remembers how Karan Chachu was yelling at Manthan for his bad behavior toward Krishnatulsi.

Lakshya loose control on himself and starts yelling at lord Krishna for making Kt's life so empty and painful… … …

On the, another hand Vaidehi goes into Karan and Nandani's room.

Lakshya continues to yell at Thakuji while Vaidehi is trying to convince Karan and Nandani – about getting Manthan and Kt married so Baa's condition will get better and also Lakshya can move on in life.

Nandani: Vaidehi, we understand your concern, but nothing is in our hand.

Vaidehi: But Nandani Chachi

Lakshya continues yelling at Thakuji while Karan explains why they can't get Manthan and Kt married.

Vaidehi: But Chachu

Karan: Sorry beta (and leaves from his room with Nandani placing her hand on top of Vaidehi's head afterwards Vaidehi also leaves from there).

Two weeks later…

Vaidehi hasn't given up yet! She tried to convince everyone in shantiniketen to get Manthan and Kt married so Baa's condition will get better. Since she wants to see Kt's forehead again filled with red color.

For the first time Mihir agreed with Vaidehi but Tulsi, Karan, Nandani, Ganga, and Sahil disagreed.

After a-long… … … discuss Mihir made up his mind and announced that "both Kt and Manthan have to get married within few days even if they like it or not"

(During the announcement Kt came down the stair to check on what's going on and why people are shouting at the same time Manthan and Lakshya entered shantiniketen).

And all three of them looked shock after hearing Mihir dadu's announcement.

If there is any mistake than forgive me... ... ... 😛

Apnki Pyari

Kinjal

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ah it was great!
so now their gonna get married?
freakin vaidehi hate her...ugh!
and mihir is shooo mean!! :[
poor lakshu crying so hard! mah poor jaanu!!
aawww cnt wait to read the nxt part...
update soon!
:]
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love Manthan! I originally wanted to see him with kt. But I love eku more. But still wow! Kt and manthan used to put my screen on fire!

muscleprotein thumbnail
wow great!! Make Manthan a head strong hero!!  loveit
Tumhari Eesha thumbnail
Finally, something new from Gang - Sahil and Shiv's triangle and Vaidehi's evil plans.

What can I say? First part was superb by Mihir's acting and Vaidehi also I love the video you have created...

Keep up the good work and continue soon

Eesha
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start
Update soon.
Please include cute and romantic  karan nandini scenes.
Kasamm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

ah it was great!

so now their gonna get married? Yep! They are getting married and their relationship will be stronger than Lakshya or Eklavya...
freakin vaidehi hate her...ugh! Even I hate Vaidehi for now before I liked her when they introduced her...
and mihir is shooo mean!! :[
poor lakshu crying so hard! mah poor jaanu!!
aawww cnt wait to read the nxt part...
update soon!
:]

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love Manthan! I originally wanted to see him with kt. But I love eku more. But still wow! Kt and manthan used to put my screen on fire! Me too! I used to love Manthan and Kt's on-screen couple from beginning cause Ekta usually makes one person who hates the other one married but in this opposite happened... Anyways I'm glad that you like the part...

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal

Kasamm thumbnail

Originally posted by: muscleprotein

wow great!! Make Manthan a head strong hero!!  loveit

Indeed... Manthan's character will be stonger than Eklavya or Lakshya... 😛

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumhari Eesha

Finally, something new from Gang - Sahil and Shiv's triangle and Vaidehi's evil plans.

What can I say? First part was superb by Mihir's acting and Vaidehi also I love the video you have created...

Keep up the good work and continue soon

Eesha

I'm glad that you liked it! I hope to see you reply more often...

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal