Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG I used to luv Mayank but how daer he touch Naman?!!!!!!?!  He started the fight and he pulled him by the collar! And soo sweet of Naman [as usual] to apologize for it. Sooooooooo sweet but Naman dont apologize...u did none wrong....everyone loses control and u have keptur cool through this whole show while every other contestant has lost it...so we[ur fans] forgive u and excuse u for everything

we luv ya Naman

and dont worry abt getting elinated becuz of uraccident. All ur fans will vote for u nonstop becuz we luv ya and wont let u go

--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, THANK YOU Naman for caring enough about your fans and for apologizing for your behaviour. That shows that you have good judgment and care about not being rude in the show. Bravo!👏  Thank you for not being snobby and thinking too highly of yourself like Mihika. Very down to earth!

Secondly, to the IF-ers on this thread, let's not get carried away with the drama. Keep in mind this show is not about the drama, but about the performances.

Naman is:
- a very comfortable dancer.. never looked uncomfortable on stage
- a confident actor, does not overact or ham EVER
- a sensitive actor, and the ease of his expressions and his calm style are totally matched by the actress Bindu.

Not to mention he is really good looking and would look very nice in Apurvia Lakhia's film. I am confident he will do a great job if that role is offered to him. I am also confident Naman will make it into bollywood even if he doesn't get this ticket.

So if you keep these criteria in mind, you will not let your voting get affected by stupid fights!

That's all I have to say. And I support my Naman and Bindu all the way!

All I have to say to the haters is this: 😃

Best wishes to you Naman.. looking forward to having you grace Bollywood, one way or another! Indian audience would be lucky to get an actor like you.

-arti
Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Arti!!!
I love the sig. =)
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I agree on what Naman said, from what I saw, Puneet and Mayank for sure are doing all this for publicity!!!!!!!.......

Originally posted by: farislove

I agree on what Naman said, from what I saw, Puneet and Mayank for sure are doing all this for publicity!!!!!!!.......

Yaa am really Agree withe you......
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arti i agree wid all of ur say dear

wow it's fabulous siggy
T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you pksanam, all i have been saying is that we should wait to watch the show. As for Nanam, I have always liked him but my liking does not blindfold me to the drawbacks. Calling a name to any contestant is not called for and if a fellow contestant points a finger at your mother, then I am sorry, i am completely againt it. And this is waht Naman and Sanypogita have done. But i would still say lets watch the show. What I didn't like abt Naman was that he is keeping his fans in dark and sending wrong messages.
T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arti, I still feel that you should wait for the show and not get carried away with your liking for the show. If there is someone who would have done justice to the character in the movie would have been Karen Patel as he has that attitude and look. As for Naman, sorry for this, but he is too sloppy and pansy on the stage. His scenes are good but thats abt it.
I wish him all the best..........let the best one win
basu3 thumbnail

naman i really like u .......i think whatever u ve done today was right .i m with u ......... tell bindu i love her acting , she is best ......... plz keep supporting her ......😊

--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
After watching the show, I would just like to say that I still love Naman-Bindu.

First of all, let me say that Bindu is a mind-blowing actress.. even many existing actresses in Bollywood cannot match her acting - and I am saying that honestly and not just because Naman-Bindu are my favourites.

Secondly, Naman was trying his BEST to stay calm today. Mayank was yelling from the beginning, first at Sanyogita, and then at Naman, and then at his own partner. I used to like Mayank as I found him the strong and silent type but I find him just as spoiled and self-absorbed as Puneet. Sorry Mayank, did not expect this from you. Especially the way he started screaming at Naman and pushing him was really, really uncalled for. He could have been decent about the topic of vote-out - but simple fact is that Mayank acted like a spoiled kid. According to me, he is now in the leage of Puneet-Twinkle.

Third thing I appreciate in the show is Kritika's maturity and grace. I love this woman for having the guts to speak the truth and for her grace and charm. Rock on Kritika! I am so sorry she had to be paired with Mayank.

Naman, if you are reading this.. koi baat nahin this week you were affected by the drama and your performance was bad. You did try, and we know how much of a good dancer you are, so come back with a bang next week! We will vote for you! 😊

And finally: to the person who said that Naman is "pansy" on stage - I just want to say that that makes no sense! Naman's manliness and charm is in his confidence and smoothness. He doesn't need to yell and scream like Mayank or Puneet to prove he is "manly." I'm sorry, but only insecure men act like that. I appreciate that Naman is a REAL man! For example, Naman has a great body and muscles, but he never shows it off every 5 seconds because he is not immature or trying to rely on his body and gym-practices to show he can be an actor. That itself shows there is more to him than good looks.

Rock on Naman! My love to Naman, Bindu, and Kritika!

arti
Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago