Message of Naman Shaw to his IF Fans :)

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Friends...😳

Naman Shaw

A message that Naman Shaw sends to his fans in India-Forums thro' Telly Buzz..

I have got entangled in a fight in Bollywood Ka Ticket this week. I was getting distracted with the nautanki that Mayank and Punit have been creating to gain publicity. Just before every performance, they start fighting and they did it this week too. Because of this, I went blank during my performance and this is when I got wild at them. Even Mayank's partner Krutika too agreed with me. I am really sorry for what I did out there.

Love
Naman shaw

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Naman, you are too sweet ....

Regarding Mayank and Puneet, we all can see what they are doing coz "yeh jo public hai, yeh sab janti hai"......😊

You keep performing well and don't even think for a minute that we can be fooled by these antics.......good luck and take care.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW, give goodluck to Chetan and Jay too😳
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the news.....i just hate all this fighting in the show...now dat twinkle is gone mayb now we can hav some peace....
i hope naman wont get into trouble for this.
T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well Naman, great to see your post on IF.It is coming ironically just before the show and seems to be that you are trying to justify your position as the others are non celebs and no one will beleive them if they write this kind of post!! You must agree that you have a Celebrity advantage.πŸ˜‰

I wish you are right and it has been a sheer distraction and you did not do anything wrong.I am a big fan of yours and regularily vote for you.❀️ What you have told us is one side of the story,we would like to know what the real story is before I start voting for you again.!!! I will not blindly believe you!πŸ˜‰. You got into an argument with Jay too? He did not provoke you???
how sweet Naman ...
I think Naman  you should not say sorry
becz he fight withe nutankis its ok
becz they alwyas fighting so no prolm Naman
we alwyas withe you and we alwyas support you so don't worry .....

and yaa thnx Nishtha .....
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~Aliya~~

how sweet Naman ...

I think Naman  you should not say sorry
becz he fight withe nutankis its ok
becz they alwyas fighting so no prolm Naman
we alwyas withe you and we alwyas support you so don't worry .....

and yaa thnx Nishtha .....

Very well said!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mmiittrraa

i think u made this!!!!

sorry i dont indulge in all this 😊 and would have never made it a sticky😊 although trusting or not trusting totally depends on youπŸ˜ƒ

but i did not make it...yaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nishtha.....please please get a message from Chetan also😳
T''s choice thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Awww Naman, you are too sweet ....

Regarding Mayank and Puneet, we all can see what they are doing coz "yeh jo public hai, yeh sab janti hai"......😊

You keep performing well and don't even think for a minute that we can be fooled by these antics.......good luck and take care.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW, give goodluck to Chetan and Jay too😳

T''s choice thumbnail

I just saw the promo, what i saw was not good. If you guys are calling the non-celebs as Nautankis than I think that all you celebrities are Gundas and for your non performance blaming the non-celebs.

I have always liked you scenes but you are not good on the stage, teh grace and energy is always missing from your performances.

How is it possible that the comments have only effected your performance and no one else got effected.

I am a regular with this show and have seen all the episodes, when it comes to stage , then Mayank is anyday far better then you. I as your fan feel that you are insecure of him and you have picked the fight. This post is just to mislead your fans.

If what you are saying is right , then please tell us if the promos shown on the TV are wrong???????