Users

Frequent Posters

tanisha.g thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cute_rabi

I have Made Amna siggy!

Feel free to use...😊

(Will Soon post RA combine siggy)😳

wow Rabi very beautifull mindblowing work seriously u r gr8 creator very niceπŸ‘
tanisha.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_rabi

I have Made Raj siggy!

Feel free to use...😊
 (Will Soon post RA combine siggy)😳

wah rabi ab to shabd hi nahi mill rahe hai tarif keπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanisha.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†haan jaan tumhare bhi aise hi rehjaate hain, i think, it was my FC jo aamna ki bday pe banaya tha, usmein aaj thak tumhara post reserved hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ha summi di or preetu di aap ne magical hugs FC  mein bhi editing chordi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
reva_roy thumbnail
congratz for d new fc πŸ‘πŸ‘
nice sigs πŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

Ab Aftab ki Kashish?
By: Shaheen Parkar
Date: 2008-08-19

Mumbai: 

Though the buzz about the Aftab Shivdasani-Aamna Shariff romance has been doing the rounds for a while, both have been extremely discreet about it.

But it now looks that the couple has thrown caution to the winds. Aamna's Lokhandwala neighbourhood is buzzing about Affy's constant presence at the Shariff residence. Says a neighbourhood source, "Aftab has been seen often at Meghdoot Towers on the Lokhandwala Back Road where Aamna resides. His white Innova is parked till late night near the building."

Aftab, however, does not want to say anything on this front. He says, "My personal life has always been speculated about and I'm sure it always will be. I've always maintained a silence on it and that's how it's gonna be."

The first whispers of the Aftab-Aamna romance trickled in as soon as the two began shooting for Robby Grewal's Aloo Chat, produced by Anuj Saxena's Maverick Product-ions. After her television outing as Kashish in the Balaji soap Kahiin To Hoga, it was a dream come true for Aamna when she was cast as a heroine. Aftab, on the other hand, agreed to star with a TV actress as he was the solo hero of the film.

Adds the source, "Aftab did not know Aamna before the shoot of the film. But both bonded on the sets from day one. After a Mumbai schedule, there was a shooting stint in New Delhi, where the two stars were drawn to each other."

The ex-files

Aftab was dating Czech model-actress Yana Gupta (who was recently seen in Fear Factor) before hooking up with Aamna on the sets of Aloo Chaat. Though Aamna never accepted that she was seeing her soap co-star Rajeev Khandelwal they were always considered a couple. Now it waits to be seen when Affy and Aamna come out and admit to their relationship. They have completed the shoot for Aloo Chaat except for the title track and some patchwork.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/aug/190808-aftab-shivdasani-aamna-shariff-romance.htm

sorry if posted earlier

The media never stop their bakwaas, this is for sure a bakwaas article, especially when it's from mid-day, which is known for that!!!!!!!!!.........
Any way, thanks for the article Preeti!!!!!!!...........

reva_roy thumbnail
i hope the article is fake πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hayaa.m thumbnail

First of all Many heartiest Congratulations on RA Silver jublee Bash πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Secondly Preeto this is 25th FC kindly don't post Mid day or Mad Day stuff ..if u saw such article then atleast u should have kept that for the next FC rather than posting it here and spoiling the mood from the 2nd page ..we come here for enjoy and celebration not spoiling our mood...sorry to say this but for me 25th FC celebration is much more imp than posting or reading any useless stuff be good or bad from Mad Day 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

I possible i would have banned Mad Day articles ..just wastage of time ...they never have anything good for Rajeev especially 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Sorry my mood is really off after comming here ...will come later to enjoy RA with this condition that no such post like Mad day article will be posted here again 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Edited by kiran_sherry - 15 years ago
This scene is so cute!!!!!! ☺️, thanks a lots for the pics Reva!!!!!!!! 😳, nice to see u  here after so long time!!!!!!!!!.......

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

First of all Many heartiest Congratulations on RA Silver jublee Bash πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Secondly Preeto this is 25th FC kindly don't post Mid day or Mad Day stuff ..if u saw such article then atleast u should have kept that for the next FC rather than posting it here and spoiling the mood from the 2nd page ..we come here for enjoy and celebration not spoiling our mood...sorry to say this but for me 25th FC celebration is much more imp than posting or reading any useless stuff be good or bad from Mad Day 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

I possible i would have banned Mad Day articles ..just wastage of time ...they never have anything good for Rajeev especially 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Sorry my mood is really off after comming here ...will come later to enjoy RA with this condition that no such post like Mad day article will be posted here again 🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

I understand what you mean didii and I know how u feel!!!!!!!!!.......
But we know very well that this article is totally bakwaas, not even a single quote from Aamna or Aftab and beside this as u know Mid-day are knowing for making this kind of rumours, especially when it comes to RA-JODI!!!!!!!, they made it many times earlier and we found out it's a rumour, so we know it too well now!!!!!!!.......
About the article, they write all the time our sources say, I wonder are they having sources in people's houses???????? πŸ˜•
Even Rajeev said earlier many times, to not believe ''sources say'', we know that these kind of articles is bakwaas!!!!!!!!......
Diiiii, let celebrate the moment of RA-FC silver jubliee and ignore these nonsense articles!!!!!!!.......

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
tanisha.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: MURALIDHARAN99

i hope the article is fake πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hey reva dear tum sirf hope kerti ho but i m 100 &10 person sure ke ye sab bakwas hai this all fake😊