Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^ didi u knw na when any new fc is opened ..every one reserves postπŸ˜†.. this the tradition hain naπŸ˜‰
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratz for Raj Aamna Fc πŸ‘ πŸ‘

NidaRajeev 😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Congo for the new Fc guys..it is party time... yippeeee...... let's rock....

Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nidhi2013

^^ didi u knw na when any new fc is opened ..every one reserves postπŸ˜†.. this the tradition hain naπŸ˜‰

i know nids
leking sab yeh bhool jaathe hai ki usse baadmein edit karna chahiye
i still remember one of the RK FC still has a posts as reserved
and am sure mera bhi hogaπŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ab Aftab ki Kashish?
By: Shaheen Parkar
Date: 2008-08-19

Mumbai: 

Though the buzz about the Aftab Shivdasani-Aamna Shariff romance has been doing the rounds for a while, both have been extremely discreet about it.

But it now looks that the couple has thrown caution to the winds. Aamna's Lokhandwala neighbourhood is buzzing about Affy's constant presence at the Shariff residence. Says a neighbourhood source, "Aftab has been seen often at Meghdoot Towers on the Lokhandwala Back Road where Aamna resides. His white Innova is parked till late night near the building."

Aftab, however, does not want to say anything on this front. He says, "My personal life has always been speculated about and I'm sure it always will be. I've always maintained a silence on it and that's how it's gonna be."

The first whispers of the Aftab-Aamna romance trickled in as soon as the two began shooting for Robby Grewal's Aloo Chat, produced by Anuj Saxena's Maverick Product-ions. After her television outing as Kashish in the Balaji soap Kahiin To Hoga, it was a dream come true for Aamna when she was cast as a heroine. Aftab, on the other hand, agreed to star with a TV actress as he was the solo hero of the film.

Adds the source, "Aftab did not know Aamna before the shoot of the film. But both bonded on the sets from day one. After a Mumbai schedule, there was a shooting stint in New Delhi, where the two stars were drawn to each other."

The ex-files

Aftab was dating Czech model-actress Yana Gupta (who was recently seen in Fear Factor) before hooking up with Aamna on the sets of Aloo Chaat. Though Aamna never accepted that she was seeing her soap co-star Rajeev Khandelwal they were always considered a couple. Now it waits to be seen when Affy and Aamna come out and admit to their relationship. They have completed the shoot for Aloo Chaat except for the title track and some patchwork.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/aug/190808-aftab-shivdasani-aamna-shariff-romance.htm

sorry if posted earlier
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

Ab Aftab ki Kashish?
By: Shaheen Parkar
Date: 2008-08-19

Mumbai: 

Though the buzz about the Aftab Shivdasani-Aamna Shariff romance has been doing the rounds for a while, both have been extremely discreet about it.

But it now looks that the couple has thrown caution to the winds. Aamna's Lokhandwala neighbourhood is buzzing about Affy's constant presence at the Shariff residence. Says a neighbourhood source, "Aftab has been seen often at Meghdoot Towers on the Lokhandwala Back Road where Aamna resides. His white Innova is parked till late night near the building."

Aftab, however, does not want to say anything on this front. He says, "My personal life has always been speculated about and I'm sure it always will be. I've always maintained a silence on it and that's how it's gonna be."

The first whispers of the Aftab-Aamna romance trickled in as soon as the two began shooting for Robby Grewal's Aloo Chat, produced by Anuj Saxena's Maverick Product-ions. After her television outing as Kashish in the Balaji soap Kahiin To Hoga, it was a dream come true for Aamna when she was cast as a heroine. Aftab, on the other hand, agreed to star with a TV actress as he was the solo hero of the film.

Adds the source, "Aftab did not know Aamna before the shoot of the film. But both bonded on the sets from day one. After a Mumbai schedule, there was a shooting stint in New Delhi, where the two stars were drawn to each other."

The ex-files

Aftab was dating Czech model-actress Yana Gupta (who was recently seen in Fear Factor) before hooking up with Aamna on the sets of Aloo Chaat. Though Aamna never accepted that she was seeing her soap co-star Rajeev Khandelwal they were always considered a couple. Now it waits to be seen when Affy and Aamna come out and admit to their relationship. They have completed the shoot for Aloo Chaat except for the title track and some patchwork.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/aug/190808-aftab-shivdasani-aamna-shariff-romance.htm

sorry if posted earlier

Thanks for the artical Preetu😊
.Rabi. thumbnail

I have Made Amna siggy!

Feel free to use...😊

(Will Soon post RA combine siggy)😳
.Rabi. thumbnail

I have Made Raj siggy!