Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Welcome Gurubaran .... Glad to have you here. Looks like your are from San Media ... Thanks for the clarification.

Lols u crack me up with your comments about another ten episodes to show that scenes 😆😆

Just curious, when will Devi priya join in ... how many episodes more before we can see? Im actually a fan of hers... 😳

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Update for Wednesday, August 20, 2008 Episode 488

Shantha tells her that the baby is dead, and does she not remember burying the baby?

Actually, Mr. Gurubaran, if you had read my update carefully, you will note that I have mentioned that fact about the burial of the baby. I had made that comment after Tuesday's episode, in which he did not talk about the burial, and also because this fact was never made clear last week, either, so it was a genuine question. Sometimes I do miss dialogs, but I watch isaitamil and see the missing parts again, before I do the update, and it is only when the characters speak too fast for me to keep up, or talk about people or incidents that I am not familiar with, that I omit something.

To your credit, I am glad that you are going through these pages.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the prompt update. I guess Anand had been told by that woman and so he has already moved the baby. Well, he will get caught sooner or later, I just hope it is sooner.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurubaran

hi eljay i think you dont see the serial fully.  for  your information it has been explained in that episode i.e shantha consoles lalitha that the baby was burried by him in front of her. and by the same time if u want us to explain it elabrately we are ready to explain, it will take another ten episodes are you ready for it.

thanks for your comments
please be in touch
A. Gurubaran-San Media Ltd 

Hi Gurubaran,

A warm welcome to you to this section. I am glad that you have joined us in discussion.

I came to your office in ANusuya STreet RR puram Chennai when I was in Chennai last time.

I met almost the whole team of Bandham technicians and others ....inculuding Mr Haribabu and Thirunavukkarasu.

You guys rock as a team. Kabilan took me around and showed after taking a shot how it is edited etc......Amazing to watch.

I interviewed Preethi there and if you are interested in listening to this interview...please click on to this link and click on preethi's picture.

http://india-forums.com/podcast/podcast_category.asp?ID=1&PN=2

I love this serial but recently ....I feel it is going off the track with this parallel story of Sakti and Gayatri.

Please keep visiting us here......if you can send a PM about your timing of visits here...I will post a message here so that many of our members will come to this section to chat with you ......and you can answer to their questions.

In fact Kabilan used to do that...nowadays we don't see him much
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Eljay and Netra thanks much for the updates.

And a big thanks to Isaitamil video upload too.
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Actually, Mr. Gurubaran, if you had read my update carefully, you will note that I have mentioned that fact about the burial of the baby. 'I had made that comment after Tuesday's episode, in which he did not talk about the burial, and also because this fact was never made clear last week, either, so it was a genuine question. 'Sometimes I do miss dialogs, but I 'watch isaitamil and see the missing parts again, before I do the update, and it is only when the characters speak too fast for me to keep up, or talk about people or incidents that I am not familiar with, that I omit something. '

To your credit, I am glad that you are going through these pages.

yup eljay I see those lines....in the last paragraph ( 4th line)....good job buddy
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

am in holiday on the beach and enjoying these updates. Thanks a lot. Lalita needs to employ PI Eljay. She'll find the missing links to her baby.

atina thumbnail
hey jagdu have a wonderful vacation buddy........ Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Video is not uploaded yet at isaitamil .........
atina thumbnail
I will do the updates tomorrow morning....Just got back home....tired.....Sorry buddies.