Discussion BANDHAM 18 - 22 AUG

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey there kalki ......... u been missing a while. Hope everything is fine with you gal. Missed u at chat bazzar lols ...

Yup, u might be right daa ....... they trying to confuse us ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt update, Nethra. So now Sakthi is not as nice a person as he was originally shown to be, huh? In any case, anyone with an ounce of commonsense would have notified the police that he found someone on a stretcher and the person has lost her memory. That way, he can find out who her family is. Now they have no way of finding out, until she falls somewhere and miraculously, gets her memory back. That of course, will happen only after she agrees to marry Sakthi.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Netra i had 2 weeks vacation. i just got back.

eljay  i think you are right - serial no logic.  we can't help ourselves looking for some common sense

Nithla first loved her mom to death
then hate her mom to death
later she hate Selva
she loves Selva
she is coma
now she lost her memory

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx nets for the lovely updates.
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks atina for the updates .........

Now this sakthi character is so much confusing ... 😲 broke his own arm? Or maybe his doin all this to get Gayithri back to her husband??

Okay netra, yerkenevei thallei valli, innum yennatheke yosikerei??
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for the update. This is a question I have had for some days now -when they are told that the baby is dead, don't they ask for the baby's body so that they can perform the final rites? After all, Lalitha knows that the baby was alive for some time at least, surely she would have wanted to see her baby's face once before they did the final rites. In the US, even if the baby is born dead, the parents are allowed to hold the body for a few minutes, and the final rites are performed by the baby's family. Which charitable institution is this in Chennai that is performing the rites? How is it that Sundara and Adhi did not ask to see the baby's face? Why didn't Shanta ask to see the baby's face? Then they would have become suspicious if the hospital couldn't produce the baby. But of course, this is a sunTv serial, no logic, no sense, no nothing.
netra_rama thumbnail
Welcome to the group Eljay ... This is what exactly my MIL said to me. But as u said, after all its Serial and directors thinks we viewers are fool 😡
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am on vacation and in the best western lobby. It is lovely to see the updates and catch up while having lunch. No suntv here.
netra_rama thumbnail
awwwwwwwww Eljay this is for you 🤗 I woke up this mrg to do the updates and its up ....... muaawww to you daa ........... thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks ......

And i dun think the baby is going to be there .... im sure Anand wud have to that baby to another place ..

Or if my guesses are right from the song, Devi priya comes in. Maybe Lalitha will see the baby there and anand will not give the baby, they file case and here comes Devi priya as lawyer .... dhool daa netra 😍

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
gurubaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Welcome to the group Eljay ... This is what exactly my MIL said to me. But as u said, after all its Serial and directors thinks we viewers are fool 😡

hi eljay i think you dont see the serial fully.  for  your information it has been explained in that episode i.e shantha consoles lalitha that the baby was burried by him in front of her. and by the same time if u want us to explain it elabrately we are ready to explain, it will take another ten episodes are you ready for it.
thanks for your comments
please be in touch
A. Gurubaran-San Media Ltd