Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i think now story of the show is being dragged and it lost it charm whgich made it different from other shows and it has become montinous like saas bahu drama of ekta kappoor.

Edited by watz_your_name - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hm......i dont think they r dragging
i luv it
i wanna watch more RR scenes
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry, but I completely disagree. Bidaai can definitely not be compared to any show, let alone an Ekta show. And if it had lost its charm and was dragging, why is it still #1 in the TRPs? Why are people still watching this show?

Bidaai is still just as entertaining to watch as it used to be, and I think the TRPs itself prove my point.
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Badai, it is not comparable to Ekta Shows, Badai is numero 1and my favorite show.  Badai is very entertaining.   I read some where that the Badai girls were approached by Ekta and it was a better opportunity for them.  In my opinion the Badai cast should feel lucky that they are with the best team, and need to go no where.  However the Ekta actors/actress should seek to get a opportunity to work with the Badai teamEdited by priya*** - 15 years ago
Naddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont mind bidia being dragged to much
bollywoodcrazy3 thumbnail

I completely disagree. This show cannot be compared to Ekta's show ever. Ateast there's no CERTAIN villain who is trying to ruin the whole family for revenge cause of a slap or something. 8-) This show makes me smile and cry so much. I love this show. I didn't watch it before but since the whole R & R love story started I am completely addicted. And if it is dragging on, I don't even mind. =)

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont mind as long as they have salekh and ragvir scene in each episodes😊
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well I dont agree with you but i can understand how the suspense can get you agitated. But I think what you feel is dragging is actually the anticipation to know what's gonna happen next... i know i am frustrated when I have to wait a whole day for the next episode and don't even ask when the weekend comes around! hahaha no worries friend, all our questions will be answered in time =)
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think its dragging and as prettylady said that maybe the suspence that u want unfolded makes u think that way.

S / A relationship is going well.  R and R started talking, Sadhna came to know about R and R.  Vasu has become suspicious.

Things will slowly unfold when R and R will know / realize who their phone friend is, Ranvir has been given a lot of clues so i think he will figure it out soon.

Plus simultaneously there are a lot of tracks being taken forward.
Malti and her credit card.
Naveen and his golmal in the business
Vasu now feeling insecure about Sadhna taking away A and R from her.
Who is after Aalekh
R and R relationship

I feel each track is advancing forward and the pace is going well.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I disagree. Theyre not dragging but I Want More SALEKH scenes cos now they're only showing Ranveer ragini scenes and IMAO theyre not as nice as Salekh beauty scenes. Salekh has sparks flying together because they have so much in common but Ranveer ragini dont have that brilliant chemistry that SALEKH do. And no-one is gonna agree to their marriage anyway except for Salekh sooo.. Mama and Mami won't and neither will the Rajvanshs especially the ladies of the house and Vasu has already said she'll never let it happen and so has Mami sooooo.......i dunno