Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
yes i agree, the show become  more boring because same scene repeated day by day and only showing rangani ranveer love story
SadButTrue1 thumbnail
i completely disagree...bidaii cannot b compared with ne show let alone kekta's shows...
it has its own charm...bidaii is awesum no comparison wat so ever !!!
i luv the track..
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
sometimes i feel that it does get a bit dragging
but it still has the charm and freshness
i dont think it can be compared to any of ekta's shows
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally disagree .. bidaai rocks!
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to know who is after Alekh sooner than later.  I can't stand to see Alekh hurting like that.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely respect your opinion but I have to disagree. I'm in love with RR track, the best track yet! Bidaai is rocking for me right now!
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettylady

well I dont agree with you but i can understand how the suspense can get you agitated. But I think what you feel is dragging is actually the anticipation to know what's gonna happen next... i know i am frustrated when I have to wait a whole day for the next episode and don't even ask when the weekend comes around! hahaha no worries friend, all our questions will be answered in time =)

I know what you mean, I used to be so agitated and frustrated when the track of Angad and Sara was going on.  I love the track of Salekh, my favorite ever.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its not dragging much. they are going to end this draggin soon..so don't worry!!

peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope ragini n ranbir luv stry conti.
but dey shd not drag it as ektas show
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly Pinks... the pace they're going at right now is perfect. Imagine if they rushed everything now? We would def be seeing many bloopers, as in Ekta shows, and we wouldn't get to enjoy our fav Salekh/Ragvir scenes.

I dont want this to rush... for example, I enjoy Alekh's innocence and cuteness of how he is now. I'm really going to miss him when he becomes normal, and I dont want them to finish this track of his right away.