Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

We never talk about any shows! Do you guys not watch any bangla shows? We should do something to make this forum more active!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats very true...do u have any ideas that will attract more people here.. If i get some I'll surely share :D
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

aww thank you!!😳

umm dotw/cotw/motw!😊

When someone makes a post we should actually be active on it!!😃

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar there are many Bangalis in this forum.....i think nearly 1/3rd of the members are Bangali....but the problemo is most of them avoid his forum whether they r invited or not...and some dont visit coz this forum is not much active 😕 no one realises its members who can make it active 😕 not only u & i 😕 dont get me wrong
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

lol!! I know I know!!! And you are so right!! Almost 1/3 of this forum are bengalis! But nope they don't visit. I don't think some of them are even aware we have a forum!

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so agree with you guy's!

But the Number one problem is if the forum is not active than who gonna ans on the threads of COTW/MOTW/DOTW etc.....

We are trying for the last one year to make this a place for all bangali to speak here their heart out! But the problem with these people are they don't realize the importance of own country, own culture blah blah.

It's not that i'm saying we shouldn't watch Hindi or other serial cuz i like them so does the people but I'm only trying to say we have our sacred duty towards our section nah....Who will improve it unless we do?

Much spoken..I'm sorry if someone is hurt...I'm just saying the fact!
ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with all of u

We should try to have something that requires daily participation.. i mean like in other forums members daily discuss about what happened in the serial and what is going to happen ..we also need something like that
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

totally agree! I visit this forum almost everyday to see if something going on! I wish other bengalis would too!! There is nothing wrong with watching hindi serials but it looks bad when we totally ignore our own!

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well the problem is no one talks about Bangla serials
its not like no one watches them.....but the problem is no one watches the same .... with nearly 10 bangla channels..its hard to keep up...though i m always a fan of NTV serials  & channel i (dont hv it now 😭)

and if u ask for updates...well....
problem no 1 - unable/ not interested to do updates
problem no 2 - lack of responce which lessens updater's interest
TaraGuni thumbnail
1/3 or even at least 1/4 really? It quite shame then considering we dont even get 13 people in here, lol. Hey you know if Bangladeshi American software engineers like Nafis of "POC: At Worlds End" and others does a movie production in Bangladesh we'd easily sent Bollywood back to stone age :-).

Yes, I am impressed by NTV and they actually shoots their shows in 16X9 format, which is a start in good direction. However, I typically watch a show called "Mochake Dhil" on ATN. It's unbelieveably funny. For example, one girl was like "BhaiJaan ektu ekhane ashen" and the dude was like "ager onkshotoku baad diye porer ta bolo." Meaning he wants her to slice off "bhai" in "BhaiJaan" and call him just "Jaan," haha.