Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I used to watch Neer! And I would watch any natok with Apurbo in it!

Raisa25 thumbnail
Yeah that's the thing...It's really hard to keep up the time & date cuz every bangla serial contains peculiar date & time!

I used to watch 69 & Ekkanoborti now i watch Housefull....It's too good!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh 69 was my most favorite ever!! I watched the sister dying scene 20 times and cried everytime!!

And ekannoborti was good. Kind of! Don't remember the ending. I also watched amader anondo bari!

Apurbo is amazing!😳 I like looking at hillol too! But still Apurbo takes the cake for me!

Raisa25 thumbnail

Tropu controle...Tor BF ke koiya dimu kintu 😆
Ananna thumbnail
I liked watching Ekanoborti better than 69. 69 took too many weird turns. I also didn't like the fact that the girl died. They used to do this in old shows. The show I'm watching with Apurbo in it is showing him as an evil character...so I'm not really feeling any attraction towards him.
Raisa25 thumbnail
I agree Anna, I used to love Ekannoborti 100 times better than 69....This show has something really unique & refreshing...Love the Family bonding!
TaraGuni thumbnail
The best single drama I've seen was "Shonar Katti Rupar Katti," which was marvelously written by Bipasha Hayat back in Eid of 2005. It would've made a perfect twilight zone episode.

As for serial, man I still can't forget how Mithila imitated her father in Housefull. I wanna see that scene again lol. It was awesome man. And then there was the brother taking the girl under some trees cause he didnt have money for the date, lol.