Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nitika2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
finally saw Fashion - Brilliant movie all gave excellent performances Priyanka was great, backgroung songs/theme was realli good. was a bit lenghly but it was well worth watching only regret I didnt see it earlier!!  😊  5/5

A wednesday - interesting take on terroism. Good watch 3.5/5

Edited by Khushi3e - 15 years ago
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watched golmaal returns yesterday it was so hilarious man there was not even one moment i would not stop laughing i am want to is golmaal gonna be nominated? at filmfare or not.
angelstar2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ghajini..............fantastic movie
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Taare Zameen Par - A beautiful film.

Chandi Chowk To China - Bad, bad and very bad.
I watched Clerks I. Hilarious!! Everyone needs to watch this movie. 😆

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Watched RNBDJ last night. One of the worst SRK movies ever. Suri ji of course was good but as Raj, SRK faltered. They tried a bit of Golmaal but at least in Golmaal, Amol Palekar conned them as twins. Here there is no such thing and it comes out as a lame attempt.

Anushka Sharma, I am sorry, is not a promising debutant. She is just ordinary and will fade into oblivion like Gayatri Joshi or Gracy Singh. In Bollywood you need to have glamor  along with some talent to be in commercial movies and have substance to be in parallel cinema. Anushka isn't suited for anything. She comes of as a sweet girl in interviews but that alone is not enough to be an actor. At best, she will do good in Ekta Kapoor's shows. She also gulps some of her dialogues.

There was no storyline and nothing to keep audience sit through whole 3 hrs. If RNBDJ is a hit then SRK is really the Badshah.

Rating: 2/5 (Only for Suri ji and songs)

I agree. I didn't find Anushka's screen presence quite strong, as soon as you walk out of the theater you barely remember her. All you take back is Suriji. SRK wasn't very good as Raj. And Anushka disappointed in quite a few scenes. Biggest disappointment Aditya Chopra. It's difficult to accept the movie was made by the same guy, who gave us DDLJ.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Watched Ghajini today. I never thought I would love a violent film so much. Aamir Khan was so into the character. I haven't seen Tamil version so no comparisons, Aamir was BEST. He reminded me of Kamal Hasan in so many scenes and Kamal Hasan is one of the greatest actors India has ever seen. Kamal Hasan has 3 National Awards to his credit. It is high time Aamir Khan gets one. So many undeserving from Bollywood have gotten National Award in recent times.

I have been an ardent SRK fan since eons. Loved all his romantic movies. But RNBDJ was such a disappointment. I can't believe at this stage of his acting life, he chose such a lifeless character to play.

Comparing Anushka and Asin, now I know why everyone here and in film circuits were praising Asin. Her role was short but then she was perfect in the character. Asin deserves all newcomer awards.

Aamir Khan is far above all the actors of Bollywood. It is better that he stays away from all sham awards.

I would give Ghajini a 4.5/5.

this is only possible by yu😆.. dats why yu r being liked by so many ppl out here.. u r very honest with ur opinions.. i am not surprised that yu being such a big srk fan , didnt like rnbdj , and liked ghajini , becoz maya_m , loves appreciate wats good even if they r nt her fav!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I watched recently Ghajini, very good performance by Aamir, two different kind of characters in one, he did it brilliantly, before the short memory lost and after that, two different expressions are not that easy for any actor, the anger, frustration, he was totally and extremely good in these scenes.........

Asin is very promising actress, she is not that glamour icon, but she is truely talented, very good at her expressions and dialouge, I find her very deserving for the best debut award, she was not much seen in the whole film, but her screen presence is very strong!..........

The action scene and the guy who played negative role ''Ghajini'', don't know his real name, he was very good, I could feel that I am facing an other Gabbar Singh! 😆

The only thing which I felt could be good if Kalpana could knew that Sachin is Sanjay Singhania before her death, but well that doesn't take credits from the film, as it's something new and it can happens in reality as well, the film is different, once coz it's unpredictable and secondly coz it presents a new different theme to the Indian cinema and that is the short memory lost cases, I think it's time for Bollywood to do this kind of films which is much realistic and can be next to reality, by doing films which discuss this kind of problems, I even heard that SRK's film ''My Name Is Khan'' is gone be SRK on a new avatar presenting a problem too, I am looking forward to this film INSHALLAH!........

I didn't like about the film the violence, maybe it was not showen clearly, but I could feel it was over the top, I know that some people can be like this in real life, but I found it too much!.........

I would rate this film 4.5/5

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: touchthesky

this is only possible by yu😆.. dats why yu r being liked by so many ppl out here.. u r very honest with ur opinions.. i am not surprised that yu being such a big srk fan , didnt like rnbdj , and liked ghajini , becoz maya_m , loves appreciate wats good even if they r nt her fav!

Ammu, You are a sweety. I am not always honest 😛 😆

Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

I agree. I didn't find Anushka's screen presence quite strong, as soon as you walk out of the theater you barely remember her. All you take back is Suriji. SRK wasn't very good as Raj. And Anushka disappointed in quite a few scenes. Biggest disappointment Aditya Chopra. It's difficult to accept the movie was made by the same guy, who gave us DDLJ.

I now doubt if Yash uncle had a big role to play in DDLJ. There is Vishu Vinod Chopra who always used to get credit for what his assistant directors did and only Raju Hirani could change that.

So let Aditya Chopra prove himself again and let him first get a script. RNBDJ didn't have any.