Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wednesday - I LOVE LOVED the movie. I honestly had no idea what was going on until the very end. It was just amazing. I wasn't expecting anything from the movie but I'm so glad I watched it!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ghajjini yesterday  - great movie - didnt feel bored even tho I had watched the tamil version a couple of years ago. great performances and a very successful bollywoodization of Memento. There is no doubt that Asin is going to sweep all the best newcomer awards.Amir was good as usual. Direction was very slick.
As for the music the 3 romantic tracks were lovely  - I cant seem to get enough Kaise mujhe.
4/5
Edited by qwww - 15 years ago
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona18

I think you and i r the only ones agreeing. if there is SRK in any movie, then its the always  best. but this one was overrated. Raj gave me headache. he is more annoying then funny. Suri was cute but same complain as you, how can taani see rab in him in five mins when she spent most of her time with raj. and hardly gave suri a chance. you don't realize your in love with sum1 in five minutes, goodness.  taani just seemed confused running back and forth. well atleast you liked anoushka's performence., i didn't like it at all(no offence to her fans) music wasn't impressive either, the only song i liked was "tujh me rab diktha hain."   anoushka and SRK had no chemistry, i wonder if they were even a couple. and how can sum1 not recognize her own husband? is she so occupied with other stuff?. this is probably adi's first film with no vulghar or raunchy material, this is was his first decent movie, but i think he should stick to the type of films he used to make before, cause he sucks at making decent movies. plots filled holes and lose ends that he couldn't even cover up.

glad i didn't go to the theatre or else i would of fall asleep. i only spent $1 buying the DVD with perfect quality. hehe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Next.....

Ghajjini- the movie was brilliant, amir was flawless. asin was irreplaceable. sanjay singhania's love for kalpana, the extent he goes to for revenge for her death.  for the first time i didn't feel Jiah khan was wasted. both aammir and asin deserves an award. despite the age difference they made a sizzling couple with a bunch of chemistry especially in the song guzarish. I almost cried during kalpana's death scene, the expressions on both aamir and asin's face was excellant. i loved kalpana's character, sweet vivacious, bubbly, and helpful. the character was sketched beautifully.however music could of been better, A>R rahmans music  doesn't  floor me anynore, vishal-shekhar or shankar ehsan. loy would of been  a better choice. overall a good movie, wouldn't mind watching it again.

Agree with both of you very truely....Rab ne is just a waste of Money nothing eles..Can't even Imagine it's Adi & SRKs flim. It's actually a overrated flim..There is no story no chemistry...Only one song i like is Tujh me Rab Dikhta hai...And SRK as Suri....

But how could they show Raj as the main scetch....When he has no potential....The charecter was immensely annoying....Even Tani partner was a bit annoying who can see Rab in her Hubby in Two min but can't even recognise him....

2.5/5

Gajhini: One of the best movie of all the Time....Asin A great Acress on board...Actually there is no comparison of Asin and Anushka...Asin is 100 times better than her...She acted briliantly...

The Guzarish & Kaise Mujhe was Great....Loved the innosence of Asin and Loved the perfect picturization of Sanjay & Kalpana's Immortal love...Touched my heart profoundly....

4.5/5
bholibollygirl thumbnail
Recently I watched the movie "Fashion", Priyanka is so gorgeous in it. Nice movie.
Major saab someone brought the dvd ages ago but never felt like watching it for some reasons though the songs in the films were massive always played at weddings.

I saw it i liked the movie , ajay and sonali were really good in it...very different kind of movie as well , Amitabh bachans character was most interesting in it the journey from the start to the end of the movie. It was sent in Academy of Defence i think it was but it was more than just fighting.

3.5/5
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I watched Andaz Apna Apna as it just randomly came on TV.
Seriously you cant beat the classics! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLove this Aamir and Salman's movie No matter how old the movie is, it always makes me laugh at their actions๐Ÿ˜†

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona18

I watched Andaz Apna Apna as it just randomly came on TV.
Seriously you cant beat the classics! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLove this Aamir and Salman's movie No matter how old the movie is, it always makes me laugh at their actions๐Ÿ˜†

same here i watched it 2 days ago...loved it.."galti se mistake hogya"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
I watched Chandni chowk to China. It was a bad movie. The story was good and they could have done so much with the movie but the treatment was bad. I loved some of the scenes esp the scenes where akshay is learning Kung Fu is good but some scenes were plain ridiculous.

In some scenes Akshay was overacting a lot and Deepika was not that impressive either.

all in all a ok movie. It is good in some scenes. but defn not woth seeing in the theater.

Rating: 2/5

Watched Ghajini today. I never thought I would love a violent film so much. Aamir Khan was so into the character. I haven't seen Tamil version so no comparisons, Aamir was BEST. He reminded me of Kamal Hasan in so many scenes and Kamal Hasan is one of the greatest actors India has ever seen. Kamal Hasan has 3 National Awards to his credit. It is high time Aamir Khan gets one. So many undeserving from Bollywood have gotten National Award in recent times.

I have been an ardent SRK fan since eons. Loved all his romantic movies. But RNBDJ was such a disappointment. I can't believe at this stage of his acting life, he chose such a lifeless character to play.

Comparing Anushka and Asin, now I know why everyone here and in film circuits were praising Asin. Her role was short but then she was perfect in the character. Asin deserves all newcomer awards.

Aamir Khan is far above all the actors of Bollywood. It is better that he stays away from all sham awards.

I would give Ghajini a 4.5/5.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chandni chowk to china

awful movie becoz of

* cheap comedy
* weird costumes
*bad screenplay
*bad music
*bad direction

0.5 / 5