Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What were we thinking..i feel embarrassed now to hype her so much back then

I guess that was mainly due to her charismatic way of carrying herself and eloquent speaking skills in her  interviews, that has nothing to do with acting on screen, hence the disappointment. 

I just saw one film of hers (Kedarnath) that too in bits, she was just decent in it, but nothing much to shout about and people held KN as her best performance till date, so I can resonate with your opinion even without watching rest of her films.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She was eccentric in Kedarnath also. Bollywood has a habit of glorifying the mediocrity. And when the loosely tied knots get undone, they sit and cry about it wondering where they went wrong.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I really love sara ali khan.... and won't agree with your post on worst thing past..

Now am saying kriti sanon is worst actress among outsiders....that my opinion 

Edited by akniti - 1 months ago
Nepofan thumbnail

I loved kedarnath,  zara hatke with vicky and atrangi re... I loved murder mubarak and awmw too... I wont say sara best actress..but definitely not worst 

Infact social media i saw many hate for nepos but for sara is relatively less....

And why this insecurity? Kriti sanon is on cloud nine with her robotic performance and multi starrer crew film... u should be happy for kriti

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nope, 

she is actually the better one, much better  among her contemporaries - jhanvi, Khushi , ananya, suhana, shanaya etc. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Briaahna

well her face is major destruction now...looking like a puffed up paratha.

Looks better than whatever Ranbir and SRK are doing to their face with that CGI thing, those fake faces didn't bother you?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

TBH - I hate all these girls. Janhvi, Sara, Ananya, Suhana, Shanaya, Khushi blah blah blah. They're all bad in different ways.

We have so many better options we are not leveraging such as Tripti, Mrunal, Alaya F and I know she's not the best, but even Tara Sutaria has not been used properly. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: behindyou

She overacts but she was really good in Kedarnath and Atrangi Re and ZHZB but atrocious in other movie. It still does not make jhanvi and ananya better actresses. Sara was good by chance in these movies. However, jhanvi and anaya are atrociousness personified and not a single good performance

I agree I liked Sara in these movies 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe she can be a VJ 

Nepofan thumbnail

Sara will be actress always...dont want her to switch career now atp.