Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: netra_rama

1. as a child have you ever lain on grass and watched the cloud formations??? what did they seem like to you??? what did you feel doing that???   I saw a goat 😕

2. if you had an arab stallion in the races...what would you call it???  Little hily 😆

3. If you could remove five words from the dictionary what would they be? By removing them what they refer to would no longer exist. e.g. remove love and there would be no love in the world. Remove dog and all the dogs would disappear. Evil 😉 Sin, annoying little sisters 🤢 The President of Iran 😆😆 Lily allen 😆 Great Q btw 😉

4. If you went to a new place with people that you never met before, and you wanted to make up a cool nickname for yourself, what would it be?  I just go by chandni.... its easier... other nicknames really dont fit me 😳

5. If you could have 5 minutes with any serial director,who would you choose what would you do? Ekta Kappoor!!! I would choose me and all my bffs on india-forums 😳 We'd make a hilarious show.... not too stupid though 😳 it would be just right... we would travel the world together.... we would have so much fun naa 😳😳 Sorta like the cameras would follows us n stuff 😃😃 something like that 😃     

6. what are the thoughts that cross your mind when you are waiting in a queue...like in the supermarket or something....to be served??? My storrryyyy 😆 Or just some random french songs 😆😆😆 Or Vivaldi's four seasons 😃

7. when you invite trouble....and trouble turns up, do you send it a "thank you" card for showing up??? by trouble.... do u mean my little sister?

8. if you found employment in a circus what job would it be???  Tight rope 😛

9. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself??? I dont think I would... I mean I would go back when I was a kid.... but everything is already planned 😊 I learned so many things from my mistakes in life 😳 God has funny ways of showing you naa 😃

10. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that??? People that think they know everything 🤢🤢🤢 I just turn my mp3 on and listen to calm music 😆😆😆

*Nishi* thumbnail

1. when in your childhood do you remember yourself being most afraid? What were the circumstances, and how did it turn out?  I think it was the first day of kindergarten.... everything went fine 😆😳

2. If Bill Gates has hired you to oversee his charitable donations what legitimate charities or causes would you choose? why?  Promised Land Orphange inc. 😃 because my amma appa owns it naa 😃 Everyone would love it over there 😳 

3. If you won $ 1000.00 to go " Grocery Shopping " , what would be the 5 items you would stock up on? sambar and vada and dosa in those little packets 😃😃😃 And hot pockets.... strudels..... fruits 😳😳😳

4. If you had a choice between winning a million dollars and a Nobel prize which would you choose?  Nobel Prize def 😳 I would loove it.... all my friends and peoplee I dont know would come to me 😆 I'll be the smartest little kid in the world 😆😆😆 Guide presidents.... u know 😃

5. What was your favourite story, lullaby or nursery rhyme as a child? tell us why too! Dont have one 😳 

6. What fairy tale do you find the most annoying?  A lot of them  they all have to end hapy 😆😆😆 someone should die... then they would really learn a lesson 😉

*Nishi* thumbnail

1. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!   i was caught stealing my sisters food 😳

2. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???  maybe chandni....(bollywood_mad) i dont know her well but she seems like a cool person to play me 😳 the rest of u guys are freaks naa 😳

3. what are the three things that you want to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???  travel the whooooole entire world!!!!! become a world famous author, and speak 10 languages. I  havent done them yet becuz i dont have money, i havent finnished the book, and im on my 6th language right now 😉

4. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.  no pollution [:]]

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
*Nishi* thumbnail
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urmmm not bad nishi sweto. ur as good & fast as ambi in answering 🤣. will be back in a while okay....
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nets she has almost done all your kostins....post some more now
netra_rama thumbnail
Oh yes jas, im goin to post more questions. Do you know why Nishi?? because u claim me and meli ur close buddies but i dun see our names on ur siggie 😡😡
netra_rama thumbnail

1. What shade do you dye/colour your hair?
2. How often are you late for school?
3. What was the worst punishment you recieved at school?
4. Do you ever wash your car?
5. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
6. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

Rapid Fire:

Full name-
Nick name-
Occupation-
Location-
Age - 

Fav colour-
Fav drink-
Fav Dish-
Fav Actor-
Fav Actress-
Fav Author-
Fav Book-

either or. please choose one and tell us why!!

Hot or cold-
Sweet or savory-
Chocolate or vanilla-
Mild or spicy-
roj or giri
jas or netra
karthi
or caryn
sue or hosana
suram or jenim
Yahoo or G mail-

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago