Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

1. when in your childhood do you remember yourself being most afraid? What were the circumstances, and how did it turn out?

2. If Bill Gates has hired you to oversee his charitable donations what legitimate charities or causes would you choose? why?

3. If you won $ 1000.00 to go " Grocery Shopping " , what would be the 5 items you would stock up on?

4. If you had a choice between winning a million dollars and a Nobel prize which would you choose?

5. What was your favourite story, lullaby or nursery rhyme as a child? tell us why too!

6. What fairy tale do you find the most annoying?

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

1. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!    

2. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???

3. what are the three things that you want to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???

4. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

Yabbaaa netra is tired already. Will continue later k πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats nish...you are sure to have a ball here.

and wowieeeeee netra way to go girl...keep her busy!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nishi....reply to Giri akka, >Nets Qs before I post mine when I come back....hmm...I smell something fishy here...u are always online but as soon as u become MOTW are gone girl....πŸ˜†
kadhambari thumbnail

gud show netra.......nishi kanna,cum bak soon......warna netra will post many more kostins

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: giriadimai

Congrats Nishi πŸ‘ thanks giri 😳

Here are some starters for you

1) What is your real name? chandni 😳 

2)Where does your date of birth fall? 1951 - 60 ; 61 -70; 71 -80; 81-90; 91-2000 yh right πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lets just say im young πŸ˜ƒ

3)Academic interests? Math... writing 😳 
4)Why Asin is honoured to be your favourite? I dunno really πŸ˜† shes just so much prettier than them all 😳 and i love some parts in Majaa too πŸ˜ƒ 
5) What is going on between you and Meli, anyway?lol She wont reply to my PMs 😑 Then I found out she was making me (of all people) MOTW here.....πŸ˜†

*Nishi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

hahaaa..........its my turn now..........nishi vasama maatikitta...😈  

kostins: its spelled questions πŸ˜†

1.how old are u? πŸ˜ƒ 

2.do u have a pet? no  
3.what is ur pet's name!! sparky 😳

4.ur hobbies writing and violin πŸ˜ƒ

5.ur favourite color bluuueeee πŸ˜†

will come back ..........dun run away

dun worry i wont πŸ˜† wow.... nethra did u feed ur kids today??? looks like u were here all day trying to think up questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kadhambari thumbnail
i'm planning 2 cut paste kostins nishi dalz.........lemme cum bak with it 2row
*Nishi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

1. Do you prefer reading newspaper or watching the news?

2. Do you have a policy about life? well.... live it!!! duhh 😳 You only get one chance.... so u should make it fun fun fun πŸ˜ƒ now dont go doing anything bad ok?? 😑

3. If you had 100 mails in you email box, would you reply everything in a day or how long does it take you to reply those mails? about 5 secs for each one 😳 depending on size though πŸ˜‰

4. Which would you choose, love or money ? love πŸ˜†

5. What is your comments on arrange marriage and love marriage? A lot of times, love marriges (in america) end up in divorces 🀣🀣 But then sometimes they go right 😳 But arranged marriage, I guess u can grow to love the person πŸ˜ƒ U saw all those peeps on super dancer 😳😳 they were aaaalll arranged πŸ˜† So I guess I like both πŸ˜ƒ

6. You and your husband are suppose to go for a candle light dinner, but he when his back he says his too tired. What would you do? Put everything up πŸ˜† Then make him PROMISE for the next night πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ

7. You prefer not to be friends with someone who is.... Liars....gossippers  I hate em 😑

8. You are to be the india prime minister for a day. What 5 things would you do first? No more poverty!!! Clean up all the pollution πŸ˜‰ Go on a shopping spree 😍 Make peace in Kashmir πŸ˜ƒ And tell everyone about God 😳

9. If you became a multi-millionaire, what 10 first things would you do? Buy myself a better laptop!!! Get an i-pod,..... get tons of new clothes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Go back to India 😭😭😭 Then take my bff to Germany, and the Czech Rep. and Switzerland!!! πŸ˜ƒ Visit all of you 😳 Give lots of money to our orphanage in India πŸ˜ƒ Brag to my close friends 😳 Have a huuuuuuuugeeeeeeeeeeee party!!!!!!

10. How would you know someone loves you? No clue πŸ˜†

11. The weather at you place..... Hot...

12. What gifts are you most likely to give to your friends?  its the thought that counts πŸ˜† Usually little barbies or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13. Do you often catch yourself day dreaming? Yesh!

14. Avtivities that you enjoy... Enjoying the outdoors... taking pictures 😳

15. Activities that you don't like...  Too many to mention

16. In thirty words or less tell us something about meli, rojapoooo, nallu, caryn, giriadimai, suram, ho, vani, karthi, jas and ME  😲 I'll come back to that one later!!!

17. Do you work?...What do you do? I do all the housework 😳

18. Did you go to college/university?  nope 😊

19. What did you study at college/university?

20. First thing/s that you do when you wake up...  go to the bathroom....πŸ˜† put my contacts in.... wash my face and brush my teeth πŸ˜ƒ

21. Last thing/s that you do before you go to sleep...  go to the bathroom...  take my contacts out... wash my face and brush my teeth πŸ˜†

22. Your best nickname Nish😳😳😳

23. fav tv shows Veronica Mars, bones, CSI:NY, the x-files, sometimes house... the office, and 30 rock!! πŸ˜ƒ

24. fav disney character Ashley Tisdale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

25. fav month of the year November 😳

26. Funniest moment ever?  I have a lot of those πŸ˜† ok one time, this girl at camp last week, she wanted to take a pic of some guy.... and im like "umm.....NO?" and she keeps bugging me and i bug her and then the guy just walks away infront of our eyes...... then I creep next to her and sing, "there he goes.....there he goes again...."πŸ˜† we laughed soooo hardπŸ˜†

27. Life would be boring without .... All of you guys πŸ˜ƒ And my little sister πŸ˜ƒ and publishers and agents πŸ˜† and music!!!

28. If you get a chance to meet one actor and actress, who would it be and why? I think it would have to be Ashley Tisdale πŸ˜ƒ She's so cool n pretty... I would have tons of Qs 😳

29. If you could star in a movie, which movie would it be and who will be your hero?? I dont like to be in movies πŸ˜†

Will be back with more honey....

aaahhhh im finally done!!! πŸ˜ƒ