THe Champions Interview.

L.A.M.B thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Three years back, Rahul Vaidya came into limelight along with Abhijeet Sawant and Amit Sana, as he made his presence felt on music reality showeven though he couldn't reach the top.
Finally, it seems, Rahul's life has been touched by the proverbial magic wand, transforming the boy next door into a singing sensation. Hyderabad Times gets up, close and personal with the singer, who has recently defeated his closest rival Abhijeet Sawant in a music reality show.

The fame game
With fame, adulation, success and admiration now coming his way, how does he manage to handle it all? Rahul quickly replies, "You don't have to put in extra efforts to handle fame. Waqt ke saath sab aajata hai! Fame can be heady, but my upbringing has taught me to keep my feet firmly on the ground." He goes on to add, "I always wanted to earn recognition, but I never knew that it would come in this manner." Ask him how it felt to defeat Abhijeet Sawant and he says, "I was not there to defeat him. Abhijeet was lucky then; and I am lucky now."

? No playback singing, only acting?
Not many know that Rahul has sung songs for movies like Krazzy 4 and Shaadi No 1. But, surprisingly, unlike many other singers, this Marathi kid does not want to do playback singing anymore. "I would rather cut an album. Albums help you create an identity of your own, and give you a chance to experiment. I am working on an album right now," says he. A big fan of Amitabh Bachchan, Rahul expresses his desire to act in films. "I want to act and carve a niche for myself in the industry as an actor. I had got a few offers from Marathi filmmakers but due to my hectic schedules in the reality show, I could not say yes. Soon, I am planning to join an acting school too. "

Reality shows
With the audience being the top priority, do such shows use the participants as mere pawns to increase the show's popularity? Rahul says in his inimitable forthright manner, "Reality shows do increase the TRPs of the channels, but at the same time they give livelihood to otherwise ordinary people like us. As Himeshji says, they give you roti, kapda aur makan!"

On love life
Quiz him on his love life and he says with a smile, "I was going steady with a girl in my college, but things didn't work out and we parted ways. I am waiting for love to happen again." Ask him about his dream girl and he says after a pause, "Someone like Deepika Padukone."
Source =timesofindia.indiatimes
Edited by L.A.M.B - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

L.A.M.B thumbnail

Best Of Luck To Rahul For His FuturePlans⭐️

Edited by L.A.M.B - 15 years ago
Luving Nature thumbnail
Waiting for love to happen again 😲 Here I come Rahul !! πŸ˜† But I dnt understand why such fabulous singers wanna turn to acting..I mean his good looks come as a bonus with his wonderful voice in singing. But are his looks enough to match up to people like Hrithik, Shahid etc when it comes to acting πŸ˜• Looking at wonderful singers like Sonu Nigam, Lucky Ali who've failed miserably as actors, what chances are there that he'll make it πŸ˜• But whatever you do Rahul, Im with you!! Waiting for love to happen again πŸ˜†
Sarah9bella thumbnail
well Rahul i am here for u
L.A.M.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luving Nature

Waiting for love to happen again 😲 Here I come Rahul !! πŸ˜† But I dnt understand why such fabulous singers wanna turn to acting..I mean his good looks come as a bonus with his wonderful voice in singing. But are his looks enough to match up to people like Hrithik, Shahid etc when it comes to acting πŸ˜• Looking at wonderful singers like Sonu Nigam, Lucky Ali who've failed miserably as actors, what chances are there that he'll make it πŸ˜• But whatever you do Rahul, Im with you!! Waiting for love to happen again πŸ˜†

I think he willl have his 15 minutes of fame czo ppl love rahul and  so he'll have two or three hitssss.........
And then back to Singing........
Snf
L.A.M.B thumbnail

I think he will have his 15 minutes of fame and will have tow three hits and then back to sinigigngn..........
If he wanted to act then he should have taken part tin Zee Cinestars not II..
Whatever
                I Like Rahul
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for love to happen again 😲Here I come Rahul !! πŸ˜†But I dnt understand why such fabulous singers wanna turn to acting..I mean his good looks come as a bonus with his wonderful voice in singing. But are his looks enough to match up to people like Hrithik, Shahid etc when it comes to acting πŸ˜•Looking at wonderful singers like Sonu Nigam, Lucky Ali who've failed miserably as actors, what chances are there that he'll make it πŸ˜•But whatever you do Rahul, Im with you!! Waiting for love to happen again πŸ˜†

iagreewithuiknowhe'sreallycuteandhasthetalenttobecomeanactorbutilikehissingingside more cuz he's got an amazing voice and gr8 sur and taal and he's more successful in singing many singers have tried their luck with acting but failed we all like rahul as the rockstar the singing sensation and his looks are an added advantage so i totally support him for his movies but he should continue with singing cuz he rocks in it and noo u can't take him luving nature he's mineπŸ˜†
missamazing_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gud luck rahul.....ur cute ...quite cute bt i love toshi...lol...πŸ˜‰
L.A.M.B thumbnail

I think Rahul should for now focus on singiing and then mopve to acting......