Blast from the Past Thread #22 !Main Hamesha Hamesha Tumse! p33 ep 224 - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all,

Our next blast thread is ready. Let's continue our analysing, drooling and bantering in here. Here's the link

See you there. 😳 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 206

Colors of the rainbow...happiness 

Color can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas through these.Tody's epi is reflecting all the colors of emotions as spring is in the air.

Khushi sleeping under the stars , under her Amma ,Babuji's protection along with DM is talking in her sanka mode. "uthja khushi aaj holi hai... kitna kuchh karna hai," get up khushi today is holi... there's so much to do.she talks away and that wakes him up.

I loved her innocence and her attitude to find happiness in the small things and she always leaves a window of happiness here and there ,here comes Arnav's leaving window a bit down in the pag phere episode and today he is joining her in this happiness unintentionally. Arnav was inside sleeping but got up hearing Khushi's talking in her sleep.The door was not fully closed today ,loved that touch. He is touching the happiness which is peeping through the door and knocking his sleeping heart and he doesn't have a clue either. When Khushi decided the colors for everyone and the moment she said "yellow", his lips automatically had spread that smile all the way through his eyes to his soul.
"hamara rang hoga.. peela" [my color will be yellow].

Smile just intertwines him with the spell of smile on her lips which gives him peace...he melts seeing that smile after a long time. 

"
holi hai!" she wakes up happily by forgetting all the sufferings and anguish.He tries to go back to sleep after releasing a very husky "paagal"..crazy hai but cute hai...is settling here.

Khushi is one of those who create happiness around em and today she created it around Arnav who just followed it totally being unaware of it.

The colors were chosen so wonderfully. For Amma 'Bauji, its green which signifies life,nature and peace as parents provide a natural peace within, for Buaji, it's Orange, a strong emotional color entangling with love and hate both with it. Then comes Payal, it's blue , which signifies calmness, trust,and loyality and she was wearing blue too. Khushi really knows her family in and out even in sleep. Here comes DM's red color. Red,a strong physical need basically associated with masculine energy. It signifies action and confidence and provides a sense of protection as n Sindoor. Then comes yellow, our Khushi's color, just like her it signifies optimism, just like her it spreads happiness and sparks creative thoughts.Black for Arnav, which gives protection from external emotional stress. It creates a barrier between itself and the outside world, providing comfort while protecting its emotions and feelings, and hiding its vulnerabilities, insecurities.

Love how CVs has defined all characters with these colors.

Arnav's shut up couldn't stop the childish Khushi who was rambling in her monlogues  in the excitement of Holi.A curious Arnav wants to know who she's been talking to. Khushi  answers rudely as she didn't like being interrupted,  'With Herself '...Arnav's annoyance changes into mild smile when Khushi informs him that she's been crazy since her childhood.The craziness that he is in love with but Poor guy's heart skipped a beat to know the selection  of color she made for him.. "aap ke liye rang chunne mein bilkul bhi waqt nahin laga, aap ko pata hai kaunsa?... kala." [It took me time to choose a color for you, she teases,you know which, black.] Khushi runs away while telling him the color as she knows that it will enrage him.He jumps up from his bed to get his crazy wife.His feet stopped yet his desirous eyes couldn't stop from urge to hold her ...hold her so close as always...

Again it showed their understanding level in between em. A future sign too that Khushi's attraction is too compelling for him.

Anjali , who is just a pawn for Shyam did provide a valuable piece of information to heat up the obsession in her husband for Khushi that Naniji and her always wanted ARSHI together.That triggered a chain of unethical thoughts of lust to be the first one to apply the "gulal " on her.Red color  which signifies sindoor.But he is taking this oath right in front of DM and her Diya the fire of which just purifies her devotees.How can she let this happen as Fire is inside the Diya...[love this well thought shot]...because that Diya with Fire is a wall in between him and Khushi and that represents our dragon, Arnav to vanquish his plans.

Loved Naniji ,protecting the sisters from Maami's bitterness..She might be angry yet her affection for Khushi still exists and she will not allow anyone ruin that. Her laughter when Khushi tries to pacify her with her innocence and  Anjali's acceptance   showed that  Spring is coming back and she is indeed Buaji's Titliya spreading colors of joy. 

Loved the act of independent and self respected Khushi who wants to pay the bill of colors from  her piggy bank as she stops Payal getting money  from Akash too. Khushi goes in her room and finds out that she is short of money .This is what I liked , she didn't ask anyone but Arnav... No such hesitance, remorse or shame asking him for that...Well thought.!!!..She stops him , very authoritatively but still shows him that she still doesn't take him for granted or think of him as her own but she shows the feeling of her right on him and the most important that she knows he is there to take care of her, her needs.Indeed this self respect and self reliance Khushi will make him crazy...

A poignant moment when a scatter brained  Khushi breaks her Piggy bank  and rolls all of her coins under the bed..Khushi bends down to collect em when Arnav comes in keeping his eyes on his file and lands his feet on the broken pieces of piggy bank.He sees Khushi and assumes she is hiding from him after losing the challenge.Love the way  he comes to her level and Seeing her under the bed exposing her vulnerable skull brings out his protective nature and  he immediately places his hand covering her head from the edge of the bed.That shows his protective hand , a promise he gave during hospital incident will always be there for Khushi in every danger even when she places herself in .

Pondering connected dots:He gave her strength that day in the hospital by removing her distress, [hospital bills].Today he is doing it again unintentionally , he took care for her Dad that day and this time he also took care for her sister's happiness.   

As I said her proximity is way too compelling for him to resist and very same is for her... Shyam was behind The Hospital incident which brought these two together and today again he will be the reason to reduce the bitterness in between em.

I guess that's why it's been said "sometimes we understand each other better when we stay together". Khushi will slowly realize Arnav's genuine feelings and in turn will eventually connect the dots together to decode this hidden game of triquetra.

Khushi breaks the spell and he turns his face to hide his vulnerability as usual.She thinks he doing it out of an act but there is no one here besides them and he turns the table calling her mental who bangs her head for no reason every where and in every business...hmmm. You don't want her to stretch to find the truth or just challenging her but either way she is doing all for her Jiji's first Holi just like you re doing for your Di...two duffers...uhhh

Khushi has started to bring color in her relations with her Dm, and she gives her the color "gulal" and then sweets ...her Jalaibis and DM is the only one who is safe guarding her sweet child's Sindoor from all the storms and complications. She is making her PROTECTOT, her HORUS ready for her to vanquish the demons within

Love the last scene where the rising cinders of lava is heating up in boys.I must say Shyam's lustful obsession is crossing all the limits as he is forcing him upon Khushi and I didn't feel right , how come his wife Anjali even didn't stop him from doing so as she is one who said "it's Khushi's first Holi" so this is her hubby's responsibility to put Gulal on her , not Shyam. He failed but his  intention heard and seen by Arnav . He is the one who brings t Arnav and Khushi closer in the name of Gulal...the color of Sindoor...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxItbsOrBQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxItbsOrBQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjuNQXTvrIU

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjuNQXTvrIU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

Arshi's Index

EPISODE 207

Victory...of  pure hearts

credit to uploader

Winning hearts with love is the key factor of this epi.The Khaleej, the distance between hearts is cutting its gaps and mingling with each others with harmony.

The union of pure hearts is happening as Khushi's heart is screaming for it quietly since that dreadful night.With Anjali's help and Payal's support ,ice breaks among the family.Amma's love couldn't take this torment towards her daughter and her affection outpours her love without any boundary followed by Buaji who can't resist her Sanka either.

Equation of Khushi with Raizadas can't be changed till the head of the house is not happy and that one person is way too close to her heart,"Naniji..." and today Khushi in Nanaji's avatar is ready to please Nani with Pichkari.Her words have a very deep meaning, "khushi.. kaun khushi?... kaheki khushi...?" [Khushi, who's Khushi and for what] indeed happiness is not mixing with colors without smiles and togetherness.Mamaji had provide her enough info to proceed with Nanaji's mustache to conciliate his Gulabo...[Naniji]

Must say Sanaya is looking so ethereal here...how can anyone resists her...

Khushi's acts spread different colors in the air and those colors make her get accepted by everyone.She is successful in her statement" humare saath job hi bura ho raha hai woh aaj hi keh din acha ho sakta hai"[today is the day when everything can be fine] She got the colorful pichkari in her white[colorless] life because without others happiness, her happiness is incomplete.Kahe ki Khushi...Loved the moment when Nani places her hand , her blessings on her when she kneels down in front of her for forgiveness for impersonating Nanaji , with all of her innocence . Her innocence is touching its hikes when she says that she sought Nanaji's forgiveness too... How can anyone remain angry from this Sanka.Naniji is her shield and will be as always

Arnav watches all of his paagal wife antics from a distance .He adores her craziness with his side smile which shines through his eyes.She is having a gala here and that turns his smile bigger as colors are reaching in his colorless visage.Loved to see his concerns for Khushi when Naniji disapproved her method of beseeching her and smiled at Khushi's success, That indicates how much deeply he is affected by Khushi's sadness which he inflicted upon her.He is happy seeing his paagal in his family's embrace but one person is fuming over this alliance as his job is becoming harder to reach her...Shyam Manohar Jha...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:It reminds me his smile after Diwali.That day Naniji played the pranked to make Khushi happy and he witnessed his family's aspiration for a girl who he just threw out of his life.His impulsive act of Diwali made her not to come back to Raizada house but with love and affection of his family she couldn't refuse to do so.That day his rejection and today his sudden accord has created the rifts in hearts which Khushi's fighting and innocent spirit is reinvigorating these alliances of hearts to bring color back in her life. This is a day where he is witnessing and putting his foot forward understanding why he fell in love and drawn to Khushi. Today he has enough to be confused in his own tracks as he just witnessed an honest ,truthful ,bold and lively girl who doesn't hesitate asking forgiveness for what she did for bringing smile of others for making alliance better.

Her innocent smile which did spread colors around him and brought smiles within him this morning ,his hand on her head melted him for a while ,her innocent way of calling him LG and cute way of asking him his help did stirred him though

Naniji wants to put color on Khushi and Opportunist , Shyam took this golden moment provided by Naniji to apply gulal , red color, the color of personal association,  a color of suhagan, a color of  Sindoor .His walk showed his arrogance and obsession towards Khushi . He walked towards her without caring her feelings as usually.He walked in her life because of Arnav and now Arnav has to amend that sink hole.Hearing Shyam's voice and intention for his Khushi, Arnav gets halted in his actions and wraps himself in ASR cloak in a jiff and strides towards Khushi by following Shyam's trail with rage in his eyes."How dare he can touch her?'...She is mine..."

Shyam comes closer to Khushi who has been caught in between her family's pure love and affection and the evil who is ready to taint her purity.He extends his hand with his immoral and twitchy smile as he was enjoying her helplessness.But DM who got her gulal first and Shyam's swear in front of her Diya...Her purity can't allow this wicked man to smear the purity of her innocent child.Her protector and Horus reahes in time to avert the direction of  this storm by gripping his hand. He comes in between Khushi and Shyam in such a way that Khushi hides behind him completely .He himself acts as an impregnable barricade for Shyam to move towards Khushi...Khushi who had closed her eyes  in Shyam's loathing intention of touching her ,opens meanwhile. The color of her face reflects gulal seeing her man covering her with his shielded and protective torso from this evil.During all of this Shyam was totally unaware of Arnav's moves and now he was in his grip.The most amazing thing is Shyam's fear from Arnav is decreasing in his madness ,as he is way close to Khushi and Arnav.[Story def changed ] thanks to evil cupid,ASR again claimed his rights on his wife in front of the whole world and family second , "ek minute, jeeja ji... khushi ko rang main laga loonga, ...pause ...PATI jo hoon..." [one minute, BIL, i'll put the color on khushi after all I am her husband].The most joyful face is Naniji's who is  thrilled to hear that and surprised one is Khushi again.

Arnav  gets the color from the very same plate that Shyam was holding, turns around  smoothly and applies the Gulal on Khushi's's pure soul to vanquish his own act of applying Sindoor in the dark night.Khushi  closes her eyes accepting his right on her again while Arnav  looks at her as his eyes always mesmerize at her closed eyes angelic face..and in that lost look his hand doesn't stop and he applies it on her other cheek too.That brings a burst of colors in their surroundings along with hey hey which enhances the color of this event as Arnav's colorless life is getting colors by his Khushi.

Naniji's breaks their stance and lost world ,"Khushi bitya aap Chote ko rang nahin lagaingi.."[Khushi , won't you apply color on Chote]...Arnav  walks away seeing Khushi's  hesitancy yet stopped by Anjali , who refuses to let him to go. She calls Khushi and gets the color from Shyam.She smiles  playfully at Khushi by giving her naughty approval for  smearing Arnav with gulal .She is telling her mark your right on him.If Shyam has brought Arnav towards Khushi today, Anjali has brought Khushi towards Arnav.Khushi walks towards Arnav  slowly and reluctantly, looks at him  for his consent.He looks away but doesn't say anything .She grabs the courage with her shaky hands and applies the Gulal on Arnav's cheeks and her desires touching him on his cheeks are sending heated notes of Raba Ve to her and him as well who responds to her look in her touch.

He turns around and  touches  his cheek to make sure that she did touch him indeed while applying color .Other side Khushi seems to be lost in the same pool.This shows their intimacy touch to each others purity which is coloring their hearts.Both  throws sweet and shy glances from under their lashes to see the effect they have on each other quietly by keeping the fake and  chasm wall of...must be hard to control their desires for not holding each other in embrace.

Pondering Connected Dots:Love  needs not only emotional attention but also needs to be nurtured physicallytoo.  It was that day when Arnav had put all his affection on Khushi leaving all the egos to feel this emotion known as Love. He named it a challenge because of his lack of acceptance and acknowledgement as their relationship had  not reached to a point where he can claim her as his own .She returned his challenge unintentionally and felt the havoc the very same way as this tycoon did who is used to be touched and pecked by millions.

Naniji declares the truth which he denies though to irritate her and to keep her faade look "anjali bitiya... pyaar toh bade bade pahadon ko hila deta hai... yeh toh Chote hain."

"bilkul sahi keh rahe ho, Nani."[u r right Nani]

the rabba vey ascended... and they looked at each other...to deny this transparency of their relation ...and he does deny it,"aisa kuch nahin hai, di..."[ it's nothing like that, di.]
But she wants to accept it by touching her Pati's touch of color over and over which is springing colors from each and every part of her visage and the sweetest shy  smile perks on her face.She got what she wants on holi's morning...everything is alright ...at least for now.

Indeed Sanka is back in her Bhang avatar as she claims she is the best Bhang maker of Lukhnow...Nice touch as she is who webbed him in  her inebriated seher since Sheesh Mahal and he can't get out of it as right now her new folk look that is not less than a wine in a glass which he wants to touch with his lips...as they are smiling and lavishing at her craziness

Just like  always and  make him halt on his tracks...he is not listening her "Dil ki batain..." which comes out after Bhang yet a gloating Shyam wants to hear all with his evil look...Cupid is ready with his another arrow to strike hearts...

Moment of the day

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTPB5stDKfY[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11h20l_arnav-khushi-scene-241_shortfilms

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
AKAD thumbnail
ArshiH👏
206❤️

Awesome analysis and totally agreed with Khushi as a fresh breath of air around and I am sure he saw her reluctant around Shyam and that definitely made a mark on his brain.
Shyam is goading way too much these days.I don't get it why the heck Anjali let him touch her Bahabi  with gull,like it's common sense and some respect part too.Just don't get it.Some parts of the show are way too goading itself.

I must say your visuals are a treat to watch.I am still learning what indi gave me as instructions from Pixlr.What site you work on?

Thanks 😊
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Interesting observation.. I think you are right and Anjali was thinking about the fashion show...

That comment of Anjlai was certainly becos she saw the video clips which were supposedly flashed on the TV screens that entire day. But surprisingly she never really connected dots that it was Khushi who fell in in his arms that day given that how much she loved her brother
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

horizon,

everything in pink... has anyone ever been this apart and aloof, endearingly... 😳

and in red, rama is a good boy...🤣

His har ek ada is endearing ..anger, passion, confidence, shatir dimaag...I see that you wrote a fresh thesis on him... loved it..he is grey in absolute sense that his white and black are very intimately juxtaposed.. like his anger and regret are his two eyes not far away from each other.. that is why he felt very realistic .. paradoxically very human altho he comes across as rakhsas many times.. and endearing!
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Arshi, very colorful analysis for an indeed colorful epi 206. The day couldn't have started better with that "business, business" Khushi' naivety, cuteness at its peak..
Loved your connecting of his smile after Diwali to here.. the one of contentment and great appreciation/adoration for all the khushi this girl brings into the family.. he loved her just as she is in her absolute sense..
Loved how you highlighted color to be a symbolic reflection of their longing for each other.
And, that edit for the pool side peck is just stunning..👏 loved the dark colors on it..
Great read my friend! thank you.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

EPISODE 206

Colors of the rainbow...happiness 

Color can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas through these.Tody's epi is reflecting all the colors of emotions as spring is in the air.

I loved her innocence and her attitude to find happiness in the small things and she always leaves a window of happiness here and there ,here comes Arnav's leaving window a bit down in the pag phere episode and today he is joining her in this happiness unintentionally. Arnav was inside sleeping but got up hearing Khushi's talking in her sleep.The door was not fully closed today ,loved that touch. He is touching the happiness which is peeping through the door and knocking his sleeping heart and he doesn't have a clue either. When Khushi decided the colors for everyone and the moment she said "yellow", his lips automatically had spread that smile all the way through his eyes to his soul.

"hamara rang hoga.. peela" [my color will be yellow].

Smile just intertwines him with the spell of smile on her lips which gives him peace...he melts seeing that smile after a long time. 

"
holi hai!" she wakes up happily by forgetting all the sufferings and anguish.He tries to go back to sleep after releasing a very husky "paagal"..crazy hai but cute hai...is settling here.

Loved the act of independent and self respected Khushi who wants to pay the bill of colors from  her piggy bank as she stops Payal getting money  from Akash too. Khushi goes in her room and finds out that she is short of money .This is what I liked , she didn't ask anyone but Arnav... No such hesitance, remorse or shame asking him for that...Well thought.!!!..She stops him , very authoritatively but still shows him that she still doesn't take him for granted or think of him as her own but she shows the feeling of her right on him and the most important that she knows he is there to take care of her, her needs.Indeed this self respect and self reliance Khushi will make him crazy...

A poignant moment when a scatter brained  Khushi breaks her Piggy bank  and rolls all of her coins under the bed..Khushi bends down to collect em when Arnav comes in keeping his eyes on his file and lands his feet on the broken pieces of piggy bank.He sees Khushi and assumes she is hiding from him after losing the challenge.Love the way  he comes to her level and Seeing her under the bed exposing her vulnerable skull brings out his protective nature and  he immediately places his hand covering her head from the edge of the bed.That shows his protective hand , a promise he gave during hospital incident will always be there for Khushi in every danger even when she places herself in .

I guess that's why it's been said "sometimes we understand each other better when we stay together". Khushi will slowly realize Arnav's genuine feelings and in turn will eventually connect the dots together to decode this hidden game of triquetra.

Love the last scene where t he rising cinders of lava is heating up in boys.I must say Shyam's lustful obsession is crossing all the limits as he is forcing him upon Khushi and I didn't feel right , how come his wife Anjali even didn't stop him from doing so as she is one who said "it's Khushi's first Holi" so this is her hubby's responsibility to put Gulal on her , not Shyam. He failed but his  intention heard and seen by Arnav . He is the one who brings t Arnav and Khushi closer in the name of Gulal...the color of Sindoor...

Wow your analysis always make me think about new things in each episode 👏. Wonder if the creators think about this as much when they selected the colors or was it just devi maiyya's kripa.. 

I hadn't thought about this till you mention it here... Khushi asked Arnav for the money.. No wonder the scene felt so sweet and right. When later in the 24 hour challenge Khushi asks everyone for money and not Arnav I sort of felt that betrayed the husband wife relationship in a way.. Even if she was hurting and wanting to get away wouldn't she have been more comfortable asking him for money? Pay it back but ask him and not Happy ji, Shukla ji or anyone else..

And am thankful that we got to see something this positive. Arnav saw Khushi reject Shyam by not accepting color from him.. It was already starting out to be a happy happy Holi day even without the first glass of bhang drunk...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

ArshiH👏

206❤️

Awesome analysis and totally agreed with Khushi as a fresh breath of air around and I am sure he saw her reluctant around Shyam and that definitely made a mark on his brain.
Shyam is goading way too much these days.I don't get it why the heck Anjali let him touch her Bahabi  with gull,like it's common sense and some respect part too.Just don't get it.Some parts of the show are way too goading itself.

I must say your visuals are a treat to watch.I am still learning what indi gave me as instructions from Pixlr.What site you work on?

Thanks 😊

Thnx AKAD😊 

For reading and commenting on 206.

In red yes , he did notice that and that indeed have some impact on him.He is observing them closely but never understood either why the heck he wasn't around seeing Shyam's goading but he is always seeing them in a suspect way like Heer Rhanja scene.I think CVs just wanna to drag this MU.

In blue I thought the same , may be it will be a modernization in some families...

Thnx for liking the edits and I use the same site...Pixlr Editing and express.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Arshi, very colorful analysis for an indeed colorful epi 206. The day couldn't have started better with that "business, business" Khushi' naivety, cuteness at its peak..

Loved your connecting of his smile after Diwali to here.. the one of contentment and great appreciation/adoration for all the khushi this girl brings into the family.. he loved her just as she is in her absolute sense..
Loved how you highlighted color to be a symbolic reflection of their longing for each other.
And, that edit for the pool side peck is just stunning..👏 loved the dark colors on it..
Great read my friend! thank you.

Thnx Horizon😊

Thnx for reading 206

I love this business talk in between two partners.How conveniently she is asking him money as he haq but at the same time it shows her sense of her position too.Both sides are justified very well.

I loved the colors and their choice for each person and it does reflects their characters very well.

The poolside Peck pic is in Epi 207 ...glad you liked it.