Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aruni50218

I know I am really late in answering... but suniye toh..
Yaar I don't even remeber what he asked me... I was busy blushing β˜ΊοΈ
Yup I'm gonna hold on to the golden chance... but whenever I try to converse with Arnav ji, I'm sure I will forget the entire thing and would have some embarrassing fangirl moment πŸ˜†

aruni at any point you need my help lemme know i have lots of things to askπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
green batti
hum intezaar karein kya???
Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love Arnav and Khushi ...and love ur take on Khushi's pregnancy ...
Loved how all the mysteries ar being unraveled here ...
But right now a very somber mood at Raizada mansion ...
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Readers,
I am back after fighting down a truck load of work, tending to sniffles and fevers and dealing with some personal loss. 
Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas, A fabulous New Year and a fantastic Pongal/Sankranthi.

Thanks to all of you for hanging in there, hope you have not given up and will receive this update with love and a ton of comments.

Arun & Aruni special thanks for PMing me and showing your love, you gals are the best - mwaah!

Here's a quick recap:  Arnav, Khushi and Anjali take a tour of Dhanvantri - the Hospital that Indu owns in India and where Arnav has decided Khushi would bring forth his heir.  Doctors Sangha and Aruni give our couple some tough news but also a list of practical precautionary advise.
Anjali stands by Arnav, Solid as a rock and Arnav steels his resolve, strengthened by his Di's faith and show of support...
Now read on ...

English version is posted right after this Hinglish one as usual, despite this update having very little Hindi dialogs.

Enjoy my sweet hearts!
Intezar Ke Pal, Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe

Disclaimer : These pictures do not belong to me, nor do I claim any rights to these.  These have been procured from public internet sources and have been used here merely for illustrative purposes.

Note : My stories are copyright protected.  Do not even think of copying them.

Part 6 

Down Memory Lane

"Khushi, Ghabrao mat, I'll be gentle, I promise" said Arnav gently pushing Khushi's forelocks back and tucking them behind her ear, he stroked her cheek till she opened one eye and directed her pleading hazel gaze at him.

"I know, I know, Arnavji.  But, it's scary.  Of all the parts of my body, yehi ek jagah tha, jahaan humein injection leni hain?" she questioned in a pitiful voice, her lower lip trembling. 

Their combined gaze fell on the portion of her swollen belly that Arnav held, pinched between his left hand fingers, his right holding the fully loaded syringe in preparation for administering her very first dose of cloudy insulin. Greater than her fear of needles, was the surging sensation of nausea that threatened to cloud her vision at the thought of the needle piercing her belly, which was synonymous with the baby's abode in her mind.

"Khushi,The baby is way too protected.  Yehan par injection dene se usse kuch nahin..." he began in his logical tone and then changed tactics when he saw that khushi's chin was rearranging itself in a mutinous angle.  Instead he said, "Khushi, look at the sky, lagta hai tumhare amma aur meri maa dono bhi zara kareeb aagaye hain.  Don't you think those two stars look bigger and brighter than before? Shayad unhe bhi tumhare pregnant belly ko close-up mein dekh na tha"

Khushi snapped her head up and peered at the dark canopy.  At that very second, Arnav pierced the needle into her skin and pushed the plunger in all the way, keeping up a steady stream of answers to his wife's questions, till he extracted the needle from her body. 

"Chalo, it's all done." He declared on a triumphant note dropping the sharps in a plastic container to be taken to the hospital for proper disposal.

"Yeh to ramachi ta, Arnavji.  Aap hume distract kar rahe te?"Khushi said looking at him with half-amused and half-accusing eyes.

"Khushi, whatever it takes.  See, meine injection bhi dedi aur tumhe pata bhi nahin chala."

With that he guided her to bed, plopped the pillows behind her back and fussed around like a mother hen till she found the perfect angle to lie down, before switching off the light and settling in right behind her, his arm going around her sumptuous waist and his chest pressed against her back. 

He let out a barely audible sigh as he felt the rhythmic rise and fall of her abdomen against his arm.  Sleep would not come tonight, but he lay still, lest he woke up his Khushi.  His eye lids fluttered close, while his thoughts sped back in time to October of last year...

The steady rhythm of his heart against her back soothed Khushi.  Ever since the hospital tour that morning, she had been quiet and Arnavji had kept up a steady conversation, atleast as steady a conversation as he could.  

She chuckled silently to herself, her heart warming with love at her usually laconic husband's valiant attempts at verbosity to distract her all day.  Her eyes fluttered open and she gazed at the distant stars that looked like sparks of fire, while her thoughts roamed back in time, around October of last year...

And even as they pondered separately, their minds wandered down the same memory lane reliving the exact same events following Di's wedding, all the way upto the present date and time; linked together as if they were loathe to be separated even in their private musings.

To state that Malhar was the crown jewel of all the residences in Jaipur that were agog with Navratri celebrations that year, would not be an understatement.

"Chotte, Akash, aagaye aap dono?  Aayiye eehan hamri paas baithiye", said Devyani patting the seat next to her, her face wreathed in smiles at the sight of her grandsons, who settled down on either side of their grandmother before turning their gaze on the splendor of Navratri celebrations at Malhar.  Malhar's courtyard was a riot of colors and light that formed a dramatic contrast to the velvety darkness of the night.  Women and children in brightly colored outfits embellished with mirrors that caught the light and sparkled, traipsed in and out, filling the air with their laughter.  Arnav scanned the space, a hint of impatience tinging his eyes that seemed more tawny than chocolate in the night lights.

They alighted on Anjali Di's face as she greeted Nitin and Radhika, her arm hooked through Ajay's possessively, her entire being blooming under the doting eyes of Rathod, whose gaze invariably found its way back to his wife.  The sheen of a newly-wed couple very much in love gilded their countenance.  Di and Ajay had returned from their week long Honeymoon in Europe and Di had insisted that the entire family be present at Malhar for her very first Navratri after her wedding.  Today being Ashtami, the eighth day of the festival, she had been busy all day with her Kanya puja.  Ajay and Virenji had organized the evening festivities as a surprise for her.   

Smiling absently at some of the folks that greeted him Arnav continued his search.  The past week of separation seemed insignificant compared to the moments right now that were devoid of her presence.  Everyone was here, Buaji, Garima aunty, Shashi babuji, who, bless his heart was making great strides in his recovery back to health under the able treatment of Dr. Prithvi Shenoy.  Virenji and Maamaji were reliving tales of yore.  Ayan was helping Tashi practice her Dandiya steps prior to the commencement of the dance that evening, while Payal and Maya were listening politely as Maamiji waxed eloquent about some latest Bollywood movie song based on a similar Navratri theme. 

NK was playing translator to Iyer uncle and was successfully confusing the local story teller with his misplaced Hindi; the sight drew out one of his rare smiles.  And yet his eyes did not find the one he sought- "Dammit Khushi!  Where are you?"   He thundered inwardly, when the sudden clash of cymbals drew everyone's attention and a hush settled while folks lowered on the diwans along the perimeter to watch the dance.

The booming Dhol and clashing Manjira signaled the commencement of Daandiya Raas, and the courtyard erupted in a flurry of steps as men and women took their positions.  "There she is... finally" and Arnav's gaze settled on Khushi catching her's on her midspin on the first of her dance steps.  His heart stopped for seconds before resuming their thunderous beat that echoed in his ears.  Their eyes caught and held, with neither willing to look away. 

"Her eyes seemed greener than brown today and were holding a secret... their secret..." , his smiled widened now, and on an impulse he rose from his perch and joined the swirling ring of male dancers, moving in rhythmic pace to the beats, impatiently waiting for the moment when she would face him as his dance partner; yet their gazes held and spoke of happiness, of anticipation... "They had decided to let the rest of the family know tonight.  They were going to have a baby! His Khushi was pregnant with his child..."

He turned, mimicking the dancers flanking him, and she spun around as the women moved anti-clockwise and stood facing him, her dandiya sticks lifted in anticipation, but he had none; his hands were stuck in his pockets, and instead he quickly swooped to peck at her cheek before twirling clock-wise and away from her with a boyish wink, following the rhythm of the circle.  Her senses sharpened and her breath hitched in her throat and yet she held his eyes with her own unwavering gaze.

Khushi blushed crimson and recalled the joyous moment when she had called him at his London office with the news about a week back.  She had despaired that she might never be pregnant, what with her being underweight relative to her height and being anemic to top it all.  One visit to the doctor, back in July, and Arnavji had flatly refused to entertain any thoughts of baby.  He had withstood with a smile her attempts at seduction, her tantrums, her ploys with aphrodaiacs and her forged alliances with elders to pressure him into agreeing for a baby.  However, Devi Mayya must have been really pleased with her Prasad on that day, for she had decided to grant her heart's desire forthwith.  By some providential twist of fate or as a result of a certain malfunctioning protective measure that Arnavji employed, Khushi had conceived.

She was apprehensive when she saw the home pregnancy test turn positive, and had followed up with a visit to her Gynecologist.  Arnavji was speechless for a moment before he let out a whooping cry of joy much to the shock of the straight laced English men that were seated across him at the moment in his London's office, when she had called him up.  Khushi smiled as she recalled his exact words

She hadn't known what to expect.  He had been adamant about her hitting the magic number on the weighing scale and on her blood test before he would consent, but now that the deed was done, he seemed to be taking it well, nay he was overjoyed; proud even at his manhood, she thought, her gaze lowering to his lips lifted in his signature smirk as his lean muscles bunched and rippled under his silk shirt, while he twirled in time to the music.   

She could hardly wait to scream out her happiness from the rooftops of the Haveli for the whole world to hear.  It was hard enough keeping the news a secret for a week from Naaniji, mamaji and maamiji.  Amma, Buaji and babuji had been in Jaipur where they were to be till babuji's treatment was complete.  Jiji was out with jijaji  last week, visiting the weavers in the north-eastern village of Siliguri, thanks to jiji's bright idea of sponsoring traditional weaving communities in every nook and crany of the country and giving them a fresh leash of life through the AR label. 

Besides, she wanted to share this happiness in person with her Arnavji one more time.  A phone call was a poor substitute for a face-to-face declaration, and here he was, finally!

The circle turned once more, bringing them face to face yet again.  Arnav's eyes blazed with love and the flecks of green in her eyes darkened in response.  She ducked playfully, anticipating the swoop of his lips this time and laughed flirtatiously as she spun away once again with the circle, their eyes still holding each other's gaze, her cheeks flaming as she felt desire tug her gut.

"This has gone far enough.  This music better end or I am grabbing her this time she faces me" resolved Arnav, who was eager to wrap his beloved in the coils of his arms and thank her properly for the wonderful news.  He had cut his business trip short and returned soon as he could, and had been thirsting to behold her for the last twenty-eight hours of his trip home.  She was anxious to share the news with everyone, and so was he; but first he wanted to hear it from her lips one more time, face-to-face, and hold on to their precious secret for just a few minutes longer...

He laughed out loud indulging the simple need to do so and spun around with the men flanking him one more time; and this time when his gaze fell on his Khushi, he froze. 

She was crouching, and backing away from her circle, her eyes screwed shut, her torso doubling up in pain and her arms clutching at her abdomen, with a puzzled Payal and Maya leaving the group of dancers as well to follow her.

He moved with out being aware of doing so and was dimly conscious of Akash, NK and Ajay rushing from his left.  Naaniji's shriek of "Kusi bitiya..." seemed to dully echo in the recesses of his mind as if it were emanating from a cavern instead of a mere ten feet away.  His ears were clogging up, a dreary grey tinged his vision and fear twisted his guts with its clammy fingers as he moved with a single purpose, chanting mentally, "Khushi... Khushi Dammit, look at me... LOOK. AT. ME. KHUSHI."

He reached her mere seconds before she hit the floor and gathered her in his arms, as the rest of the family rushed to their side.  Her head lolled back and tears streamed down her face.  Her lips moved but uttered no sound.  He did not need any words to understand what she was trying to say.  The misery in her eyes and the warm trickle on his forearm where he held her thighs told him all there was... they had lost their baby even before it had had a chance. He slumped down on his knees, cradling her head closer to his chest with eyes gone stone cold and lips pressed together in grief.  He raised his eyes to the two blazing stars that she had designated as their mothers in a mute cry of angst and despair.

PS: A Sad update, but a crucial part of the story.  As you have probably gathered by now, This story has started a stretch of flash back that will catch you up in sequence, events between October 2013 to July 2014 which is when the story starts.

If you have noticed that Khushi is using English quite increasingly at the start of the update as well as the last couple, it's intentional and you will know how that came to be as the flash back progresses.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Readers,
I am back after fighting down a truck load of work, tending to sniffles and fevers and dealing with some personal loss. 
Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas, A fabulous New Year and a fantastic Pongal/Sankranthi.

Thanks to all of you for hanging in there, hope you have not given up and will receive this update with love and a ton of comments.

Arun & Aruni special thanks for PMing me and showing your love, you gals are the best - mwaah!

Here's a quick recap:  Arnav, Khushi and Anjali take a tour of Dhanvantri - the Hospital that Indu owns in India and where Arnav has decided Khushi would bring forth his heir.  Doctors Sangha and Aruni give our couple some tough news but also a list of practical precautionary advise.
Anjali stands by Arnav, Solid as a rock and Arnav steels his resolve, strengthened by his Di's faith and show of support...
Now read on ...

Enjoy my sweet hearts!
Intezar Ke Pal, Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe (English)

Disclaimer : These pictures do not belong to me, nor do I claim any rights to these.  These have been procured from public internet sources and have been used here merely for illustrative purposes.

Note : My stories are copyright protected.  Do not even think of copying them.

Part 6 

Down Memory Lane

"Khushi, don't be scared, I'll be gentle. I promise" said Arnav gently pushing Khushi's forelocks back and tucking them behind her ear, he stroked her cheek till she opened one eye and directed her pleading hazel gaze at him.

"I know, I know, Arnavji.  But, it's scary all the same.  Of all the parts of my body, it had to be this very place that I am supposed to take this injection!" she exclaimed in a pitiful voice, her lower lip trembling. 

Their combined gaze fell on the portion of her swollen belly that Arnav held, pinched between his left hand fingers, his right holding the fully loaded syringe in preparation for administering her very first dose of cloudy insulin. Greater than her fear of needles, was the surging sensation of nausea that threatened to cloud her vision at the thought of the needle piercing her belly, which was synonymous with the baby's abode in her mind.

"Khushi,The baby is way too protected.  A needle piercing here would hardly reach the..." he began in his logical tone and then changed tactics when he saw that khushi's chin was rearranging itself in a mutinous angle.  Instead he said, "Khushi, look at the sky.  It appears that your mom and mine are craning to get a closer look at your pregnant belly.  Don't you think those two stars look bigger and brighter than before?"

Khushi snapped her head up and peered at the dark canopy.  At that very second, Arnav pierced the needle into her skin and pushed the plunger in all the way, keeping up a steady stream of answers to his wife's questions, till he extracted the needle from her body. 

"There!  It's all done." He declared on a triumphant note dropping the sharps in a plastic container to be taken to the hospital for proper disposal.

"You tricked me, Arnavji.  You distracted me."Khushi said looking at him with half-amused and half-accusing eyes.

"Khushi, whatever it takes.  See, I finished administering the injection, and you barely whimpered."

With that he guided her to bed, plopped the pillows behind her back and fussed around like a mother hen till she found the perfect angle to lie down, before switching off the light and settling in right behind her, his arm going around her sumptuous waist and his chest pressed against her back. 

He let out a barely audible sigh as he felt the rhythmic rise and fall of her abdomen against his arm.  Sleep would not come tonight, but he lay still, lest he woke up his Khushi.  His eye lids fluttered close, while his thoughts sped back in time to October of last year...

The steady rhythm of his heart against her back soothed Khushi.  Ever since the hospital tour that morning, she had been quiet and Arnavji had kept up a steady conversation, atleast as steady a conversation as he could.  

She chuckled silently to herself, her heart warming with love at her usually laconic husband's valiant attempts at verbosity to distract her all day.  Her eyes fluttered open and she gazed at the distant stars that looked like sparks of fire, while her thoughts roamed back in time, around October of last year...

And even as they pondered separately, their minds wandered down the same memory lane reliving the exact same events following Di's wedding, all the way upto the present date and time; linked together as if they were loathe to be separated even in their private musings.

To state that Malhar was the crown jewel of all the residences in Jaipur that were agog with Navratri celebrations that year, would not be an understatement.

"Chotte, Akash, atlast you are here!  Come, sit by me", said Devyani patting the seat next to her, her face wreathed in smiles at the sight of her grandsons, who settled down on either side of their grandmother before turning their gaze on the splendor of Navratri celebrations at Malhar.  Malhar's courtyard was a riot of colors and light that formed a dramatic contrast to the velvety darkness of the night.  Women and children in brightly colored outfits embellished with mirrors that caught the light and sparkled, traipsed in and out, filling the air with their laughter.  Arnav scanned the space, a hint of impatience tinging his eyes that seemed more tawny than chocolate in the night lights.

They alighted on Anjali Di's face as she greeted Nitin and Radhika, her arm hooked through Ajay's possessively, her entire being blooming under the doting eyes of Rathod, whose gaze invariably found its way back to his wife.  The sheen of a newly-wed couple very much in love gilded their countenance.  Di and Ajay had returned from their week long Honeymoon in Europe and Di had insisted that the entire family be present at Malhar for her very first Navratri after her wedding.  Today being Ashtami, the eighth day of the festival, she had been busy all day with her Kanya puja.  Ajay and Virenji had organized the evening festivities as a surprise for her.   

Smiling absently at some of the folks that greeted him Arnav continued his search.  The past week of separation seemed insignificant compared to the moments right now that were devoid of her presence.  Everyone was here, Buaji, Garima aunty, Shashi babuji, who, bless his heart was making great strides in his recovery back to health under the able treatment of Dr. Prithvi Shenoy.  Virenji and Maamaji were reliving tales of yore.  Ayan was helping Tashi practice her Dandiya steps prior to the commencement of the dance that evening, while Payal and Maya were listening politely as Maamiji waxed eloquent about some latest Bollywood movie song based on a similar Navratri theme. 

NK was playing translator to Iyer uncle and was successfully confusing the local story teller with his misplaced Hindi; the sight drew out one of his rare smiles.  And yet his eyes did not find the one he sought- "Dammit Khushi!  Where are you?"   He thundered inwardly, when the sudden clash of cymbals drew everyone's attention and a hush settled while folks settled on the diwans along the perimeter.

The booming Dhol and clashing Manjira signaled the commencement of Daandiya Raas, and the courtyard erupted in a flurry of steps as men and women took their positions.  "There she is... finally" and Arnav's gaze settled on Khushi catching her's on her midspin on the first of her dance steps.  His heart stopped for seconds before resuming their thunderous beat that echoed in his ears.  Their eyes caught and held, with neither willing to look away. 

"Her eyes seemed greener than brown today and were holding a secret... their secret..." , his smiled widened now, and on an impulse he rose from his perch and joined the swirling ring of male dancers, moving in rhythmic pace to the beats, impatiently waiting for the moment when she would face him as his dance partner; yet their gazes held and spoke of happiness, of anticipation... "They had decided to let the rest of the family know tonight.  They were going to have a baby! His Khushi was pregnant with his child..."

He turned, mimicking the dancers flanking him, and she spun around as the women moved anti-clockwise and stood facing him, her dandiya sticks lifted in anticipation, but he had none; his hands were stuck in his pockets, and instead he quickly swooped to peck at her cheek before twirling clock-wise and away from her with a boyish wink, following the rhythm of the circle.  Her senses sharpened and her breath hitched in her throat and yet she held his eyes with her own unwavering gaze.

Khushi blushed crimson and recalled the joyous moment when she had called him at his London office with the news about a week back.  She had despaired that she might never be pregnant, what with her being underweight relative to her height and being anemic to top it all.  One visit to the doctor, back in July, and Arnavji had flatly refused to entertain any thoughts of baby.  He had withstood with a smile her attempts at seduction, her tantrums, her ploys with aphrodaiacs and her forged alliances with elders to pressure him into agreeing for a baby.  However, Devi Mayya must have been really pleased with her Prasad on that day, for she had decided to grant her heart's desire forthwith.  By some providential twist of fate or as a result of a certain malfunctioning protective measure that Arnavji employed, Khushi had conceived.

She was apprehensive when she saw the home pregnancy test turn positive, and had followed up with a visit to her Gynecologist.  Arnavji was speechless for a moment before he let out a whooping cry of joy much to the shock of the straight laced English men that were seated across him at the moment in his London's office, when she had called him up.  Khushi smiled as she recalled his exact words

She hadn't known what to expect.  He had been adamant about her hitting the magic number on the weighing scale and on her blood test before he would consent, but now that the deed was done, he seemed to be taking it well, nay he was overjoyed; proud even at his manhood, she thought, her gaze lowering to his lips lifted in his signature smirk as his lean muscles bunched and rippled under his silk shirt, while he twirled in time to the music.   

She could hardly wait to scream out her happiness from the rooftops of the Haveli for the whole world to hear.  It was hard enough keeping the news a secret for a week from Naaniji, mamaji and maamiji.  Amma, Buaji and babuji had been in Jaipur where they were to be till babuji's treatment was complete.  Jiji was out with jijaji last week,visiting the weavers in the north-eastern village of Siliguri, thanks to jiji's bright idea of sponsoring traditional weaving communities in every nook and crany of the country and giving them a fresh leash of life through the AR label. 

Besides, she wanted to share this happiness in person with her Arnavji one more time.  A phone call was a poor substitute for a face-to-face declaration, and here he was, finally!

The circle turned once more, bringing them face to face yet again.  Arnav's eyes blazed with love and the flecks of green in her eyes darkened in response.  She ducked playfully, anticipating the swoop of his lips this time and laughed flirtatiously as she spun away once again with the circle, their eyes still holding each other's gaze, her cheeks flaming as she felt desire tug her gut.

"This has gone far enough.  This music better end or I am grabbing her this time she faces me" resolved Arnav, who was eager to wrap his beloved in the coils of his arms and thank her properly for the wonderful news.  He had cut his business trip short and returned soon as he could, and had been thirsting to behold her for the last twenty-eight hours of his trip home.  She was anxious to share the news with everyone, and so was he; but first he wanted to hear it from her lips one more time, face-to-face, and hold on to their precious secret for just a few minutes longer...

He laughed out loud indulging the simple need to do so and spun around with the men flanking him one more time; and this time when his gaze fell on his Khushi, he froze. 

She was crouching, and backing away from her circle, her eyes screwed shut, her torso doubling up in pain and her arms clutching at her abdomen, with a puzzled Payal and Maya leaving the group of dancers as well to follow her.  

He moved with out being aware of doing so and was dimly conscious of Akash, NK and Ajay rushing from his left.  Naaniji's shriek of "Kusi bitiya..." seemed to dully echo in the recesses of his mind as if it were emanating from a cavern instead of a mere ten feet away.  His ears were clogging up, a dreary grey tinged his vision and fear twisted his guts with its clammy fingers as he moved with a single purpose, chanting mentally, "Khushi... Khushi Dammit, look at me... LOOK. AT. ME. KHUSHI."

He reached her mere seconds before she hit the floor and gathered her in his arms, as the rest of the family rushed to their side.  Her head lolled back and tears streamed down her face.  Her lips moved but uttered no sound.  He did not need any words to understand what she was trying to say.  The misery in her eyes and the warm trickle on his forearm where he held her thighs told him all there was... they had lost their baby even before it had had a chance. He slumped down on his knees, cradling her head closer to his chest with eyes gone stone cold and lips pressed together in grief.  He raised his eyes to the two blazing stars that she had designated as their mothers in a mute cry of angst and despair.

PS: A Sad update, but a crucial part of the story.  As you have probably gathered by now, This story has started a stretch of flash back that will catch you up in sequence, events between October 2013 to July 2014 which is when the story starts.

If you have noticed that Khushi is using English quite increasingly at the start of the update as well as the last couple, it's intentional and you will know how that came to be as the flash back progresses.

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Reswa for my comment
Edited

Sorry indu house is full of guests so even though I read the update earlier I couldn't give my comments till now. What a sad update yaar. Bechari khushi was so happy to share the news of her pregnancy and darn it, she lost the baby in miscarriage. I felt so bad for arnav and khushi who were happy in their own world and bam the next moment both had suffered their biggest loss. Their pain felt so real. So the miscarriage also puts extra stress for khushi and I can understand why arnav gave in to khushi's demands. Looking for the next update.

Hpoefully things are good with you Indu. What happened? Sab theek toh gain? Take care of things on your house front first, we all are here only.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
RajiSobtian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update
love it
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww such a heart wrenching update. My frn recently had a miscarriage too n its sso sad. Yeahkhushi seens to be quite comfortable using english . Waiting to read more . . .
I do hope that watever personal loss u suffered has made u a stronger n braver person. Am sorry to knw u had to suffe in the first place. Hugs
Viji79 thumbnail
That was a very sad update indeed. The joy that experienced when reading about their dance was real and the sorrow that came with the last part of the update was real as well. In the entire ordeal, my heart goes out to arnav. He is more emotionally unstable than anyone else in the story and yet he is handling everything so bravely. Such courage comes with such a love I guess.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feels like a very sad update but since Khushi is still pregnant, that makes this update not tragic but u have brilliantly captured the feeling of first time parents especially the turmoil they go through if the pregnancy is not smooth and normal.