Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
People are misusing  social networking platforms for all the wrong reasons...Not Cool👎🏼
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
C'mon leave some1 in peace who left this world. A mother figure. 
If it was abt Keshto Mukrjee.. I m sure his soul will be 😆 just like us. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 10 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is mad and bad
The lady passed away in 2004 

Really people?
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D3_4life

Donald Duck @WatDaDuck_ 1d Amitabh Bachchan couldn't keep
his mom Nirupa Roy happy in Deewar, karma gave him a son like Abhishek Bachchan. 😳

That's pathetic ...🤢... how insensitive...!!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am curious to know - what exactly do people find distasteful or disgusting about the Nirupa Roy jokes on twitter? They are neither crude or lewd in any way. They aren't even making fun of her directly - but the mom characters she played in movies? Manoj Kumar, Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar - all have been made fun of because of their characteristic behaviors and stereotypes on screen.  Is it because she is dead? Ajit has been dead, but that never stopped Ajit jokes based on his characters in movies. If you think about it poking fun at Ajit with Loin jokes is no different than poking fun at Nirupa Roy over her endless tears. I'm just baffled why people are so offended and upset over some silly and harmless Nirupa Roy jokes!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I am curious to know - what exactly do people find
distasteful or disgusting about the Nirupa Roy jokes on twitter? They are
neither crude or lewd in any way. They aren't even making fun of her directly -
but the mom characters she played in movies? Manoj Kumar, Dev Anand, Dilip
Kumar - all have been made fun of because of their characteristic behaviors and
stereotypes on screen. Is it because she
is dead? Ajit has been dead, but that never stopped Ajit jokes based on his
characters in movies. If you think about it poking fun at Ajit with Loin jokes
is no different than poking fun at Nirupa Roy over her endless tears. I'm just
baffled why people are so offended and upset over some silly and harmless
Nirupa Roy jokes!

The only logical answer I can think of is that people have different tolerance levels and different perspective and different takes and thus they react differently...I can only speak for myself here ...that I looked at those tweets and I found them really in a bad taste...Yes the mocking of NNM and Aloknath was also terrible...but somehow it didn't feel so terrible after we had articles on how Aloknath was amused and laughing on the jokes and how NNM retweeted some of the jokes made on him...the first joke that I read on twitter was ...something like how Nirupa Roy didn't have to have sex to have so many kids...again I found it disgusting...some might not...it depends on how you see it...we have a woman here who is not even there to read the jokes ...that made it worse I guess...but then again ...if some people find nothing wrong with it...good for them...I read the jokes...I made a thread...IF is a place for me to vent when I am frustrated...if some don't agree with it...its fine...