a lie to khushi will end up like a disrupting volcano

continue soon
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update...
Lovd it...
Bt still I ddnt y they broke up...
Nd y Khushi hide her pregnancy frm him...
Eagrly waitng 4 d nxt part
Cntinue soon
dmg123 thumbnail
Amazing!

I really liked the flashbacks of Arnav and Khushi!

The interaction between Arnav and Jennifer is really sweet!

Great job and thank you for the pms!
Craziville thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Another heart warming update ... Jennifer & Arnav's bonding is going stronger every moment ...

Flashback was nice .. Khushi seems to be a confident & independent girl . And truly speaking you introduced a new dimension to the famous Akon song 😆

"hmm.. Mommy can you repeat again?" Jennifer said and kept the phone on her Daaddyy's ear.

"What?...hmm...ok...I said, Bye, sweetheart. Love you!" Arnav heard the honey-sweet voice which he had not heard for 8 long years

Jennifer's playing cupid .. Awww ❤️

But the highlight of this update was the simple yet powerful line , " When you like someone , we should not give them a reason to leave u" WOW  👏

Nice update , loved it :)

Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awsum blossum updt..loved it..
love the bonding of arnav nd jennifer as he whole heartedly accept her as his daughter..
love the way jennifer play cupid for her mommy nd daddy..lovely..
luking forward for arshi meeting..
continue soon:)
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
doll was too cute
really loving their growing bond
waiting for arshi face off
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful cute update loved it so much. Thks for the pm dear.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this is the best father and daughter ff I've on arshi <3
jenny is such a darling <3
she very beautiful <3
cant wait for khushi's entry <3
arhi.sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one
update soon
-Zesty- thumbnail

Part 6

"Daaddyy!!" Jennifer squealed and jumped on the bed.

"Careful, Jennifer!" Arnav chided softly at her carelessness.

They were in Arnav's room, after finishing their dinner. Arnav was trying to get some office work done as Jennifer being his assistant at office, he was springing between Jennifer's cross-examination and his work,  and at the end of the day, his all works were left screaming for his attention. But he had taken a deep sigh of relief as he had ascended Jennifer's Q and A session with kudos, hopefully!

"I am, Daaddyy! I just wanted to show you something. See this.." Jennifer leaned on her Daaddyy's shoulder and showed him the thing she, so excitedly wanted to show.

"What it is?" Arnav folded the laptop and kept aside. Taking a look at what his daughter is so excited about.

"Here, Daaddyy.  Guess who's this?" Jennifer showed a pic and pointed towards a little baby in an elderly woman's arm.

Arnav looked at the pic, attentively.

"Oh Jennifer! Is that you? My! You were so small..." Arnav held the pic in his hand, gladdened. His eyes stupefy. He felt some tears prickling his eyes. He had missed so much. He wanted to see Jennifer grow up. God! Why hadn't Khushi said anything about Jennifer!

"You guessed it right, Daaddyy. That's me. And do you know who the other person in the pic is?" Jennifer asked, making a place for herself on Arnav's lap and sitting there.

"Of course I do. That's Garima Aunty. Your Grandmother. She is a wonderful lady" Arnav replied, smiling, still looking at the picture.

"You have met her?" Jennifer turned her head to look at her father, her eyes questioning him.

Arnav held Jennifer by her waist and laid her on the bed and then probed himself on his elbow to look at Jennifer.

"Of course I have met here. I use to visit Khushi's place every weekend and she use to make delicious Indian foods for me..." Arnav said, remembering the sweet woman he had meet.

"Oh. That's nice. You are lucky to meet her. I didn't get the chance to meet her"

Arnav looked at Jennifer to see her sad face.

"Why? What happened?" Arnav asked, puzzled.

"Mommy said, Grandma was suffering from cancer and when I was just six months old she left us all" Jennifer let out, grievously. Her sad tone giving away her melancholy.

Arnav looked at Jennifer. Oh! How can he forget that . Khushi has said that to him. She was so heartbroken that day and had cried for hours.

"It's ok, Jennifer. It doesn't matter if you had met her or not." Arnav took Jennifer in his arms. 

"I am sure she must have loved you very much." Arnav kissed her forehead.

"Hmm...Mummy said she loved me very much. This is the last pic of Grandma and I am very happy that I am with her.." Jennifer replied, the little lump in her throat making her difficult to form a word.

"Yes! And she will always be with you, looking at you from heaven above" Arnav tried to console his distressed child.

"Sleep now, Jennifer. we can talk tomorrow.." Arnav pulled away from the hug and tucked her inside the blanket.

Jennifer lifted her misted eyes at her father.

"You will not leave me na?"

Arnav looked at his daughter's anxious face. He bent and kissed her worry away.

"Never!" Arnav dogged.

"Promise?" Jennifer lifted her tiny hand.

Arnav held her tiny hand in his big one, without wasting a second.

"Promise!" Arnav gave his words.

"Ok! Now I will sleep. You too sleep, don't take your laptop again" Jennifer said and held her father's waist, preventing him from leaving.

Arnav smiled and kept his head on his pillow.

He had missed eight years of Jennifer's life and he will be damned if he will miss anymore.

*Ding*

*Ding*

"Hmm..." Jennifer  wrinkled near her father.

"Daaddyy, is this how you get up every day?" Jennifer whispered, annoyed.
"Yesterday it was phone's ringtone and today doorbell...what's tomorrow?" Jennifer rubbed her drowsy eye and sat up on the bed.

Arnav opened his eyes to look at Jennifer's dozy and annoyed face.

"No. This is not how I get up. But I think it has become after you came, knocking at my door.." Arnav got up from the bed and smirked at his daughter.

Jennifer stood up on her feet, pouting and jumped in her father's arm.

Arnav held her securely.

"Let's see who is there, this early!" Arnav moved towards the door with Jennifer in his arms.

"Daaddyy, today I don't want omelet for breakfast.." Jennifer said, hanging on her father's neck.

"Jennifer, I am not chef, ok?" Arnav replied, nonchalantly and put his hand on the doorknob to pull it and without waiting for a second, he pulled it open.

"Daaddyy, but...but...but..." Jennifer chopped out her words, eyes wide open seeing the person standing on the other side of threshold.

Arnav looked at the person in front of him, with emotions he had long forgotten. She was the same. She had not even gained a minuscule of weight, he can bet his life on that. She stood there, in white top and blue denim, her hand folded to her chest, looking at Jennifer.

Jennifer gulped seeing her mother standing in front of her, her eyes giving the look she is very familiar with.

"Explain!"

Khushi broke the silence.

Jennifer slided off her father's arms and stood on her feet.

"Hmm...Mommy...I can...I can explain...I ...I ...you...hmmm...I mean...you were ...you were off to London...so...so ...I mean...you know...I ...I...I ...I ...you...know...I ...I am sorry" Jennifer stood there dejectedly, not knowing what to explain.

"Sorry for what?"

"For...for...for lying to you.." Jennifer clarified.

"Take your bag and come back. I will deal with you once we are back home." Khushi ordered her daughter.

Jennifer, not obeying to her mother, looked at her father.

Arnav looked at Jennifer and gestured her to oblige to Khushi.

Jennifer turned around with misted eyes and walked upstairs.

Arnav looked at Khushi, she wasn't looking at him. Arnav went and stood beside her.

"Khushi..."

Khushi looked at Arnav. Her heart faltered a beat. He looked same. Just little mature with his dinky bristle. But other than that he was the same. But nothing was same between them. Khushi averted her eyes from him.

"Khushi..."

"Arnav, please. I don't want to listen anything. I will just take my daughter and leave"

"Khushi, please. She is my daughter too..." Arnav moved in front of Khushi.

"As now you know that you have a daughter, I will not deny it. You can meet her whenever you want, I will not stop you."

"Khushi, no. I want her to be with me, always"

Khushi looked at Arnav, her brow frowned.

"Always? That isn't possible" Khushi averted her eyes.

"Khushi, please. Don't say that. Can't we live together...like a...like a..."

"Family? ...No we can't!" Khushi stated, indifferently.

"Khushi, try to understand. I want you two in my life.."

"Why? What happened to 'we aren't meant to be together'. Have you changed your philosophy? " Khushi asked looking in his eyes.

"Khushi please. What do you want me to do? Just say it I will do" Arnav asked, helplessly.

"I don't want you to do anything. I will just take my daughter and leave."

Arnav gritted his teeth. Can she just stop chanting that? He wasn't a big fan of patience and she was just testing that. Why can't she just say yes. What's the bloody problem?

"Khushi, I don't know what is that you are holding against me, but for God sake can we talk and sought it out?" Arnav asked, calmly.

"No! We can't!" Khushi said, casually.

And Arnav's thin thread of patience , snapped. He strode towards her and caught her by her arms. And before Khushi can formulate anything, Arnav slammed his lips on hers. Khushi tried to push him but he didn't budge. Arnav caught her one hand and folded behind her back. His other hand on the back of her neck, holding her in place. Tiered, Khushi gave up.

Arnav lifted his head, after taking is fill. He took in the flustered face of Khushi, her eye closed and breathing heavy. He again dipped his head and softy pecked her swollen lips, unable to control himself.

"Khushi, please...I want you and Jennifer both in my life, please." Arnav breathed.

Khushi opened her eyes to look in his desirous one. No she can't. She can't go through that heartbreak again. She was so happy that day. She was so happy after knowing that she is pregnant. She was so excited to tell him the good news. But looking at his eagerness to leave her and go back to India, had shattered her all happiness. He wasn't seeing them together and she doesn't want to bug him with this not meant to be together ' relationship. If he  was happy to leave her then she didn't wanted to tell her about her pregnancy and put him in a fix situation. And now when  she has consoled her broken heart, she will not allow him to hurt her again. A single tear slipped from her eyes.

Arnav saw her tear and leaned forwards to kiss it away but Khushi pushed him.

"But I don't want you in my life"

"Jenny! Jenny!! How many hours you need to gather your things!! Come here now!! Or if you want to live with you father then its ok with me. Just tell me I will leave!!" Khushi shouted, looking upstairs.

Jennifer came out , her head down and her bag in her hand. She took timid steps downstairs.

Khushi looked at her daughter moving towards her.

Jennifer came and stood in front of her mother.

"Mommy, can't we live together?" Jennifer choked out.

"No! we can't!" Khushi grabbed Jennifer's hand and moved towards the exit.

"Mommy, just a moment."  Jennifer said and slipped her hand away from Khushi.

Jennifer turned around and ran towards her father.

Arnav caught her in his arms, holding her close to him, tight.

"Daaddyy, you promised to not leave me..." Jennifer sobbed, her tears drenching Arnav's T.

"I know" Arnav ran his hand on her back, a big lump forming in his throat.

"Then do something please. I don't want to leave you. Convince Mommy somehow, please." Jennifer tightened her hold, not wanting to leave his father

"Jennifer, you trust me?" Arnav whispered to Jennifer.

Jennifer lifted her head and nodded.

"Then believe in me, will you?" Arnav asked , cleaning her drenched cheek.

"Ok..." Jennifer hiccupped.

Arnav kept Jennifer on her feet.

"Now go with your Mom. And just trust me"

Jennifer again nodded, hiccuping softly.

Jennifer was about to turn when she stopped. She looked at her father and then unzipped her bag. Taking out her doll, she moved towards him.

"Daaddyy, keep daisy with you. You will not miss me. I have your paper weight with me and you keep daisy." Jennifer tried to smile.

Arnav bent and took daisy from her hand. He kissed her cheek and whispered a thank you.

Jennifer kissed him back and waved at him, few tears slipping from her eyes.

Khushi took Jennifer's hand and exited the house, her heart hurting listening to her daughter's soft sobs.

Arnav looked at her daughter leaving his house with his eyes moist and chest aching. Composing himself, he took his cell out of his pocket.

"Aman I need you to do something for me..."

"Grandpa!!" Jennifer exclaimed and jumped on her grandpa as soon as she saw him open the door.

"My sweetheart! You are back! I missed you so much, Jen!! " Mr. Gomes, kissed Jennifer's hair, happy to see his little joy back.

"I missed you too, grandpa!" Jennifer sobbed, not knowing she was crying in happiness of meeting her grandpa or sad for leaving her father.

"Oh my Baby. Don't cry. I love you"

Khushi saw her father take a crying Jennifer inside, with heavy heart. She was about to follow them when she heard the door bell ring. Frowning, thinking who is at this hour, she went towards the door.

Khushi stood in front of the door and pulled the door open. She lifted her eyes and stood shocked.

"Thodi si coffee  milegi?"

*PMs will be sent out in few hours*

Hey, Guys! So Khushi is finally here. I hope you liked the update. Will be waiting to read your views. :) Just one Part left of this SS :)

PM Note:-

Comment once and buddy me or ask in your comment to buddy you, i will do it and PM you :)

Edited by shona_arhilover - 10 years ago