Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: devilindisguise
in d same boat dear
Originally posted by: arnav_addict
I hate you dammit 😛for writing my condition.😆 That's exactly me.😲
I spend most of my time on IF😳
I still write like crazy on Arshi & can't imagine writing over any other pair cuz in the first place no any other pair can inspire me ever.🤓
I read ONLY Arshi & no one else.☺️
I hum Balwant Kaur & Aaj mausam hai suhana when I'm happy & excited.🥳
I cry sometimes watching IPKKND epis on YT
Originally posted by: --Amna--
Yar
i m in the same condition..🤣
Oh..
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
402