Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aaahhh ...pooor khushi ...its so hard to stay away From ur hubby ...or aisay halaat mn it would be really painful for khushi...
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update... Kind of reliving d moments
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...
arnav feeling pull towards khushi...
the ankle scene was awesome...

gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Found ur story. Its just the way I needed ipkknd to go... good work 😊 kindly PM me when u update😊
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for your lovely comments.

Chapter 8

Khushi slept with anjali, having small talks after a long time. Later anjali was in deep slumber but sleep was way far from khushi's eyes.

Arnav was in deep sleep, when he started sweating suddenly, turning around on his bed, he could hear voices arnavji... arnavji... but the images were not clear. Arnavji... chodiye humein, arnavjii... and then she fell from the cliff and arnav screamed khushi... khushi...

Khushi had not slept and hence heard his scream. Hey devi maiyya yeh toh arnavji ki awaaz hai dii... di...

Anjali got up haan khushiji kya hua.., di I heard him screaming lets go and see if he is fine.

Khushi reached arnav's room and pushed open the door.

The sight was horrifying, arnav sitting on the bed, sweating high and hyperventilating and staring something on the ground.

Khushi ran and sat beside him, arnavji.. arnavji kya hua she shook him.

Arnav saw her and embraced in a tight hug not letting her go far from him, he tightened his arms on her waist and was breathing deep, his eyes closed with fear as if she will leave him and go if he will open his eyes. Anjali saw them and thought of giving them some privacy.

Khushi didn't realise what happened, all she could feel was his tight hug, he wanted her she couldn't take it any more and hugged him tight caressing his back. She was feeling eternity after so long her arnavji was hugging her, she was in his arms so close to him, she didn't want this moment to end, hence she kept quiet taking in all his pain.

Arnav: Khushi don't leave me please, be with me I cant... Im scared . He still had his eyes closed and khushi realised that he had a bad dream but what may be the dream that he is sweating so badly she thought.

She didn't want to bother him now, she just wanted to be there for him.

She was stroking him on his back, hum yahi hai arnavji, Im right here near to you, and will never leave you please calm down.

They sat there hugging each other for god knows how long, suddenly khushi felt arnav's arms getting loose from her waist, and she pulled him to realise he is already slept due to stress. She made him lie down on his bed and wiped the sweat from his face with her duppata, she stroked his face and gave a feather light kiss on his forehead. Goodnight arnavji' and left the room quietly.

Anjali was waiting for her to come back. Kya hua khushiji humne dekha chotey ne kis tarah aapko... lekin hum beechmein nahin aana chahte the, hence I left both of you alone.

I don't know di, he had a bad dream it seems, he was so scared and was asking me not to leave him and go, god knows what he dreamed.

I think khushiji he had the same dream as before, that day also he screamed your name and got up.

I will call Dr. Armaan tomorrow to discuss this you don't worry, its too late now you also sleep.

Next day, khushi got up early as she wanted to go home and get ready for office. Anjali saw her leaving and asked, arey khushiji have breakfast and go atleast.

Nahi di, I need to get ready and go to office otherwise that laad governor will get a reason to scold me. Di woh thik toh honge na kal raat ke baad.

Dont worry khushiji I will take care of him and if anything I will let you know.

Khushi left for gupta house.

Arnav got up late in the morning, dammit how can I sleep till so long. Suddenly he remembered last night events, how he screamed khushi's name , how she came running to him, the way he hugged her not letting her go. He remembered her words, Im here arnavji I will never leave you'.

Why did she say like that and what was wrong with me, how can I hug her like this, and that dream, why am I getting that dream again and again, and why am I screaming her name while getting up, its so confusing I think I need to discuss this, but with whom di... no she will get worried may be Dr. Armaan... ya right, that will be good he will be able to help me.

Keeping his thoughts aside he decided to get ready for office.

IN  AR

Khushi sat on her chair recollecting yesterday's events, How will I face arnavji, he might be annoyed I know him hugging me was not a good idea for him, he will take out his frustration on me sure.

Hey devi Maiyya raksha karna. Devi Maiyya ne tumhaari sunli Chamkeeli.'

Khushi was surprised, Lavanyaji... aap... kab... ?  When did you come to India? You didn't even call me khushi said smiling.

Khushi If I had informed you before, I wuldnt have been able to see your surprised expression. Khushi hugged lavanya tightly and felt peace. Thank god lavanyaji you came I was feeling so lonely.

I know chamkeeli, but don't worry now iam back and we will have fun like old days what say... Ofcourse lavanyaji!!!

Hey by the way where is ASR, has he reached office let me go and surprise him too. Khushi paused, lavanayaji remember he don't know whatever happened in past one and a half years, so be careful.

Ya I know chamkeeli, don't worry.

Lavanya reached arnav's cabin, hey ASR Im back.

Lavanya... Arnav was surprised to see her, he came and hug her, where were you so long, didn't even bother to call me or meet me, what happened.

Nothing ASR was juggling up with my personal life, actually dad had an attack so had to stay back, but I was there for Aakash's Engagement.

Ya... actually u know, i don't remember... I know ASR i  know everything about your accident.

Arnav: But how come you know you were not here.

Woh actually I had called chamkeeli, and she informed me.

Chamkeeli??? Who's that, and what kind of name is this.

Just then khushi entered in his cabin.

Arnav: What the... cant you just knock and come, Im busy with some one don't you see. Khushi felt bad.

I..m Sorryy... ASR actually I came to inform you that Mr. Singhania's tele conference is scheduled within half an hour.

So what.. u culd have called me from ur extension, why disturb me when im with my friend.

Khushi culdnt help as tears formed in her eyes, she was feeling like an outsider, ya ASR was with his girlfriend according to him, she thought.

I will... come later...im sorry, she was about to leave when lavanya stopped her.

Chamkeeli...(lavanya knew what she might have felt, she remembered the incident which happened last year after the calendar shoot, when both arnav and lavanya had scolded khushi for disturbing thier private moment. She felt bad, today she is his wife, how she will be feeling after getting insulted like this by her own husband.)

Chamkeeli wait I will also come with you.

Come on ASR cant you be nice to anyone, what is her fault poor girl, you shuldnt have scolded her like this.

What the... Lavanya, why are u taking her side, and she is chamkeeli... why are you calling her like this and how do u know her.

She used to work for AR before, and also we became good friends during aakash's engagement.

OK, but lavanya you are my girlfriend and you are taking her side, this is not fair.

My girlfriend' hearing that something pricked inside khushi's heart, which didnt go unnoticed by lavnaya.

Lavanya thought of clearing the misunderstanding.

Actually ASR , there is a slight confusion I was your girlfriend, we are not in relationship  anymore.

Arnav was confused, what do you mean?

Actually ASR we broke up last year during Aakash's engagement.

But why arnav asked?

You were not ready for commitment and I wanted commitment, so hence we broke apart.

But lavanya, it was decided between us that we will not get married and you were ok with it, then suddenly what happened?

I know ASR, I was also of the same opinion but then I met your family and I realised, that marriage is a sacred bond and our traditions our culture do have some importance, so I thought if you don't want marriage i will not be ready for any other relationship.

Anyways ASR its past and I have moved on. So you don't worry ok, but we are still friends and I will always be there for you.

Khushi who was witness  of this entire confession felt proud of her friend. She understands every relation so well, a smile crept on her lips.

Ok ASR, you carry on with your work I will see you in evening in shantivan, I want to meet everyone.

One more thing ASR, if you don't mind can I grab chamkeeli, I mean khushi for some time for a coffee, actually we are meeting after long, I promise it wont effect your work hai na chamkeeli. Khushi nodded with a smile.

Ok but make it soon, she has work, arnav said.

Lavanya smiled and left the cabin with khushi.

Arnav was confused over lavanya's confession, what might have went wrong he thought, anyways it doesn't matter as long as lavanya is ok with it.

Lavanya ji aap chaliye hum abhi aate hain, hum aapko cafeteria mein milte hain.

Lavanya was walking towards cafeteria while checking her mobile,  suddenly she bumped onto someone. Ouuch... god dammmit cant you see when you are walking, lavanya complained with closed eyes while rubbing her forehead.

She opened her eyes, to see who is that insane who clashed with her and saw a smiling cute young man with his eyes open staring at her.

NK was lost, lost in her beautiful eyes and charm, her silky hair tall and slim figure, god.. who is she I have never seen her before, she is beautiful he thought.

Oh helooo... iam talking to you, cant you see you have hurt me MR.

Ooo.hoo Iam sorry, actually I was in a hurry and culdnt see you iam really sorry. So when you are in a hurry you close your eyes and walk or what? She asked sarcastically. No its not like that Iam really sorry I apologise.

What happened lavanyaji, khushi called from behind and saw Nk standing in front of lavanya with a sorry face.

Khushi does people in your office bang onto others without notice, lavanya asked?

Kya hua Nanhe... Nk ? Woh actually khushiji I didn't see she was coming from opposite and I banged onto her, Iam sorry khushiji.

Its ok NK no problem. No problem... how can you say that chamkeeli, my head is paining like anything and by the way who is he do yo know him.

Lavanya ji meet him he is NK urfff.. Nandkishore, he is Aakash jijaji's cousin, mamiji's nephew.

Ohh... is it, hello NK she forwarded her hand for a shake, Iam sorry i just overreacted.

NK shook her hand with a smile on his face, its ok Ms, Lavanya hota hain, bade bade desh mein aisi choti moti raatein hoti rehti hain, excuse mee... lavanya said getting confused on NK's hindi, ohh sorry  I mean choti moti baatein.

Dont mind lavanyaji since he is brought up in autralia, his hindi is paidal.

Ohh.. ok so chamkeeli shall we go to cafeteria, ya... nk are you joining us for a coffee.

Sure khushiji..

Here in arnav's cabin he was pacing to and fro, why cant i remember things I tried hard, very hard but still and what about those nightmares which iam getting, let me call Dr. Armaan.

Hello.. Dr Armaan speaking.

Oh hi doctor this is arnav singh raizada here, how r u?

Hey Arnav iam fine how about you?

Iam fine too actually doctor armaan i wanted to meet you, can we have dinner tonight?

Ya sure no probs, anything serious arnav?

No doctor actually, i wanted to discuss something important.

So can you come home in the evening?

Ya sure see you in the evening.

Armaan was thinking about what arnav might want to talk, he thought of calling anjali and discuss with her.

Hello... Anjali said.

Oh.. Hi anjali armaan here how are you, you didn't come afterwards to my clinic.. oopps... what am I saying he pat his head.

Excuse me armaan are you there, you were saying something.

Na..ooo actually I meant I never heard from you anything about arnav later on.

Ya  I forgot to call you, actually armaan, chotey again got that nightmare, but this time luckily khushiji was with him so she took care of him, but Iam confused why he is getting nightmares and what is it regarding, he is not sharing with us also.

Dont worry Anjali, I had a chat with arnav today actually he called me saying that he wants to meet me and has asked me to come for dinner tonight.

Oh.. is it, iam sure he wants to discuss with you, its good then see you tonight.

Ya sure bye for now.

Armaan was excited about tonight's dinner plan, after all he is going to meet that ever smiling charming girl.

OMG what am i thinking Iam going there as a doctor and not as a date, how can I think like this its really sick of me.

IN AR OFFICE

There were loud giigles and laughs going on in the cafeteria section.OMG Nk u r so funny, lavanya said, I thought my hindi is poor and it needs correction and chamkeeli helped me a lot in it, but u r toh extreme case, ur hindi is too funny I must say.

Nk was mesmerised by her smile, she looks so good while smiling he thought, khushi noticed that NK was practically drooling over Lavanya.

Lavanyaji I should leave, I have work otherwise that Laad Governor will eat me alive and will not burp also.

Lavanya laughed ok chamkeeli Iam also leaving, see u in shantivan in evening, emmm... lavanyaji do u really want me to come I mean you can go and meet them.

No No chamkeeli, koi bahana nahi chalega you have to come.

Here Arnav was going through all the old projects he had handled and few deals he cracked in the last one and a half years.

Suddenly he came across the details of sheesh mahal fashion event.

Arnav: Ok I need to check on this I really don't remember how was the show was it a success or not and as such it was the first event after I bought sheesh mahal, I really need to have a look on it.

He dialled aman and asked him to come to his cabin.

Yes ASR can I help you, ahhh..aman I want to see the video footage for all the fashion events conducted in  last 18 months, specially the sheesh mahal one, you will have a backup right, get me that, I want to have a look.

But ASR..., aman stammered, that's too old Iam not sure whether we have a video footage.

What do you mean you are not sure, you know we keep a track on whatever fashion shows we conduct right?

I don't want to listen anything aman I want it in One hour, are u clear...?

Ye...sss ASR.

Aman was confused, what he should do now, he knew what happened in that show, how can he show him the footage, he thought of calling aakash, but he was busy in a meeting.

Now there was only one person who can suggest something, and that was khushi as she was a part of it unfortunately.

Khushi came to her cabin, after bidding goodbye to lavanya, she was busy in her work, when aman came to her cabin all nervous.

Amanji kya hua she asked looking at his tensed face.

Ji Khushiji, ASR wants to see the video footage of lucknow fashion show, which happened 18 mnths ago in sheesh mahal.

Khushi was shocked and tensed, why does that laad governor wants to see it now she thought.

Amanji you could have made some excuse no.

Khushiji you think I didn't try, but you know him he will not listen to anyone,he wants it in one hours time.

Hey devi maiyya, ab hum kya karenge, if he will see that video I don't know what will happen how will he react.

Amanji, we will ask aakashji what to do?

Khushi was trying aakash's no from 15 mins, finally after several rings he picked up.

Khushiji Iam sorry, I was in a meeting tell me anything urgent.

Khushi explained him the whole scenario, jijaji I really don't know what to do, If he will see me in that video, how will he react.

Aakash thought for a while and said, khushiji let him see the video.

Khushi was surprised at aakash's answer, jijaji what are u saying.

Khushiji, Im right let him see the video, see Iam reaching office in 15 mins, I will answer all his questions, khushiji this has to start from somewhere, we have to make bhai realise atleast the fact that he knows you from beginning.

See as such I have told him that you have been working for AR before, so we have a strong reason for how you ended up working in AR.

You don't worry, I will explain him everything, you will not have to face his wrath.

Jijaji are you sure we are doing the right thing, I mean iam scared, he shouldn't get confused and put pressure on his mind to know the facts.

See khushiji, this may be the first step towards realisation of facts, thoda risk toh uthana padega, and also I spoke to Dr Armaan today and he said, we have to start giving him small hints about his past but carefully, without disturbing his senses.

So I think now the time has come, you ask aman to give him the footage Iam reaching office.

So how was it guys, please leave your valuable comments.

Precap:

Arnav and Armaan conversation.

Edited by redpetals123 - 10 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Going good...i'm loving it..<3
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi,
thanks for the pm.
happy sankranthi/pongal.
nice update.
hope arnav remembers something seeing the video.
contiue soon.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Chap 7 - Awesome update...Khushi scolding her Arnavji 😆 Arnav slowly remembering & falling 4                    Khushi again 😃
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Chap 8 - Gr8 update...Night Arshi scene was awesome...Wow Nk & La my wish came true in ur SS
                Plz pm me when u update
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ih my god ...im so loving it ...