Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All sorry for a very late update I had gone on vacation for two weeks when i came back i was busy working n now college has opened for me tomorrow so got busy gettin ready for tht...😃 anyway here is the update enjoy also my next updates will be coming late as i have classes monday thru friday n weekends i have work so i will try to update when i can okkies...enjoy reading...😊

Here is the link to the PM list if u arent on the PM list plzzz push like button on tht comment so I can add u okkies.😊 PM List Link Click this to go to the List

Recap: Rachna questioning herself about what she is starting to feel...

Scene 9:

Rachna thinking why her heart is beating fast while is she feeling so embarrassed about being disappointed and that to of what was she expecting Kabir to do. Then she is like forget it, "I am running late need to get home or else baba gussa ho jaye giye." She is ignoring the fact she felt something toward Kabir, she has not realized she is starting to feel something this unknown feeling that has no words to be described. (She is being one silly girl like Kabir says hehe.) While Rachna leaves Kabir's office building, she is trying to find an auto rickshaw around this time she is like to herself "I should call home to let everyone know I'm running a little late." She searches for her phone in her bag n realizes she left it on the table in the room where she was working on the mannequin, so she goes back in the building to the room n gets her phone. As she walks out of the room without looking up, she bumps into Kabir who asks her "Ms. Garg aap toh ghar ja rahi thi na?" she is like stuttering to answer him back and can't even look him in the eyes cause she is starting to feel something toward Kabir, so she says to herself, "If I look in those eyes I will get lost and forget what I need to say" (She is starting to realize she feels something just doesn't know wat she feels is an unknown feeling of love.) Anyway she snaps out of tht thought n says to Kabir while stuttering "I forgot...My phone...so came...to get it..." He is like "I see then he is like why don't I drop u off at ur home as we live near each other" (Right around this time Kabir is startin to notice something in Rachna the way she wasn't meetin his eyes.) Rachna is like "No KT sir its fine I can find a rickshaw u don't have to do tht much for me." Kabir is like "it is not a problem for me and besides you won't find a rickshaw around this time" after this Rachna gives in n says "Ok." Now both go toward Kabir's car in the parking lot where Kabir opens the door for Rachna (hehehe) and she gets in and sits in the seat and same with Kabir he sits in his seat and puts on his seat belt while Rachna kind of struggles with getting the strap to come forward. So Kabir tells her "Wait let me to do it" he takes his right hand goes toward the strap which Rachna is holding and their hands slightly touch making Rachna feel goose bumps all over her body giving her a tingling yet sweet sensation feeling, so she pulls her hand away from avoiding eye contact. While Kabir pulls the seat belt strap forward making Rachna's heart skip a beat as he slightly touches her shoulder to see her reactions as he is starting to be aware of her feelings while she is still in a dilemma. So slowly Kabir brings the belt strap forward around her waist and slightly touching her waist and hand making her feel the tingling feeling again as he hooks the belt. Around this time, her heart is beating krazily fast that slight touch made her heart go mad krazy, she thinks to herself "Why is my heart beating this fast" and looks at Kabir (she couldn't resist his eyes lol) and Kabir also looks at Rachna n both have an eye lock scene where lots of feelings are expressed through the eyes. (During this eye lock scene Baarish song plays in the BG...which will be played throughout many scenes...)

End of Scene 9 now Scene 10:

Rachna looks into Kabir's eyes and gets mesmerized (she pretty much gets lost into them) while Kabir looks at her with love as he has started to realize he is falling in love with her while she is starting to feel something just hasn't realized she is in love too now. But he can sense she is in love as the way she is looking at him, so he goes closer n closer to her making her heart beat even faster than before. Then suddenly out of nowhere Kabir cell phone rings and Rachna snaps out of the eye lock while Kabir stops moving toward her n just keeps looking at her while Rachna looks down away from his eyes as she doesn't want to get caught up in the eye lock again, so she tries to tell him "KT sir app..." n once again she couldn't avoid the eye contact she looked up into his eyes n got lost in his eyes again. (She can't stop herself from looking away from his eyes LOL she has to look into those eyes tht only look at her hehe.) So she didn't get to finish her sentence as his eyes made her get lost in them again as both keep looking into each other's eyes they ignore the fact the phone is ringing again. Both just get lost in their own world with just them around n no one else and this time again Kabir goes near Rachna really near like face to face like an inch away and she suddenly closes her eyes without knowing wat she is doing basically her heart is speaking for her but suddenly Rachna's phone rings this time n very loudly tht it snaps Kabir out of the eye while Rachna still has her eyes closed waiting for something to happen tht her heart cannot resist and she is giving in and Kabir notices this and gives a slight smile as he is starting to see through her. Kabir says, "Ms. Garg aap ka phone." She finally snaps out and opens her eyes suddenly and she is dying blushing and flustered looking down away from Kabir feels embarrassed n her heart is beating crazily fast while Kabir is giving slight small smiles trying to not show her he knows what she is starting to feel. After this she looks at her phone and sees someone is calling from her home she picks up and it's her mom asking about her whereabouts, Rachna tells her "I'm coming home right now don't worry I will be there soon" and her mom is like "Ok tht's good." Now Kabir drives her home as they reach her home, he goes n opens the car door for her so she can come out as she gets off she trips n falls on him he holds her from her waist n both get lost in each other's eyes again. But also snap out quickly as he lets her go, she stands up, he tells her tomorrow "I am shifting the office at my home" an she is like "why your home" he is like "I am the boss, you do as I say" she is like "Wat right u have to tell me wat do to." They start to have a small cute fight over him having her to come over to his home to work instead of the office building. Both get fed up and sigh then Kabir says "I am doing this cause dadi isn't feeling well" and Rachna says "What is wrong with dadi is she ok" he is like "That is not important for u to know just come to work and do not be late," she sighs heavily and says "Fine KT sir." Both leave to go to their own home.

End of Scene 10 now Scene 11:

Now it is morning Rachna is getting ready to go over to Kabir's home while she is getting ready her mom comes in asking her "Where are you going," Rachna tells her that "I am going to Kabir's home as his dadi is not feeling well, so he decided to make his home his workplace too." (Oh ya to let u all know Rachna already knows nanhe is dadi's grandson who is her boss KT aka Kabir also Kabir knows Rachna is his next door neighbor also dadi's relative as dadi has a good relationship with Garg family. I thought to let u all know incase u might be confused if I didn't mention this in my other scenes n all. Anyway back to the scene.) Rachna's mom is like "Aahh I see then I will make a quick soup and bring it over there later," Rachna is like "Ok ma," than she leaves to go to Kabir's home. Now she is in front of his home ringing the doorbell. One of the servants opens the door for Rachna as she comes in the home she sees dadi who runs into her while Kabir is behind dadi telling her to rest as Rachna thinks to herself "dadi is fine then why KT sir say she isn't yesterday night" then suddenly dadi started to feel dizzy both Kabir n Rachna hold her from falling on the ground. Then Rachna takes back what she said to herself in the mind about dadi feeling fine as she really isn't doing well. So Kabir tells dadi "let's go to your room upstairs so u can rest" and Rachna falls them as they go upstairs since she is worried for dadi and wanted to make sure dadi takes good rest. As they are about to go up the stairs dadi tells nanhe "I can go up the stairs by myself as I'm fine u worry too much" and nanhe says "dadi fine but I will follow u behind to make sure u get to ur room safely" and he turns around to tell Rachna that she can go do her work in the office and he points to the room which is the office. Rachna says "KT sir but I want to make sure dadi is ok too" he is like "I will take of that you go to the office and do ur work" she is like "but..." he is like "no buts..." So in the end Rachna gives in and says "Fine I will go over to the office and work" Kabir says "Great for ones u actually plan to do work" (says it with a slight smile type of smirk) this makes Rachna get a little irritated as she thinks to herself "What he mean I plan to do work as I am always doing my work, he just doesn't see it" (she sighs heavily while saying that in the head). So as she is about to go down one step of the stairs (as they all were at least one step up the stairs from each other as dadi three steps up from Kabir while Kabir two steps up from Rachna and Rachna is one step up from the ground) to the office she turns and slips falls behind giving a little scream as Kabir catches her from falling and they have another eye lock scene as dadi watches them she giggles to herself and says in her mind "how cute r these two" (hehehe).

P.S.

Hope you all enjoyed the RaBir short scenes and will try to make more intense scenes later on. Plzzz do leave ur comments n do push the like button to show your appreciation. However, if u feel like something is missing in these scenes plzzz feel free to write it in ur comments, I won't mind cause I would like to know wat u all thought or think about my RaBir scenes okkies guys. So thank u all for reading if u want me to PM u plzzz state that in ur comments, so I would know who to PM and will send out buddy requests if needed or if possible add me as ur buddy okkies. This way it will be easy for me to send out PMs to everyone at ones. Thanks All!

~Pari~
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love u sweet heart 👏👏👏👏
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pari 🤗
No wonder this took time! I love it!!
We Rabirians really need these kind of OS now since we don't even know if they're gonna show these kind of scene at all 
AND OMG! Baarish- perfect touch. While reading this and listening to it, it felt like I was basically watching while baarish is playing. 
I really hope this will be their song. It suits them so well ❤️
And of course I love how you put so many looonng eyelocks and of course the ultimate fall and catch! I wonder what dadi is gonna do  now 😉
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what an update loved it
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I love it, it s really cute. I wish they can show some romance between rabir in the show. That would be lovely.
Great update cant wait for next part now.
musicgirl thumbnail
I love the fact you put the song Baarish! While I reading it, it just felt more special 😉 Anway unlike in the show, they already have feeling for each other and haiii the romance...❤️
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww.. lovely scenes.. keep update..
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww great scene the last one,
waiting for more
sanjali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail