Apeksha is pregnant😲...story is very interesting
lets see how Priya handle this
thanks for PM
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 10
wonderful part
Priya ne akele handle karne ke bajaay problem Ram se share kiya which is very good...baat ghar bhi pata chala aur ladke wale shaadi ke liye bhi ready o gaye...sa kuch ache se solve ho gaya.
Ram kissed her hand and Priya kiss him too😳...yes, Priya it is love...u feel secured in his arms😳
please continue soon and thanks for PM
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WISHING YOU ALL VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2014
jineejiggs thumbnail
the updates will be after 10th of this month as Dhrishti is going to have her prelims from 3rd, i.e., from tomorrow, she has thanked her readers for their support and also asked them to wait for the next update.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbb update..
Loved the way Priya handled Ram nd all the situation..everything got solved nd RaYa re coming closer..
Good one..
Thanx for pm..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dristhi best of luck for ur exams...will b waiting for updates...
deekshasxn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to u to...
A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...
jineejiggs thumbnail
hey you all, am back with the next part of this SS, thanks for waiting all my beautiful readers, here comes the next part

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 11

After making breakfast when priya came back she saw that Ram was stilling sleeping...he was looking like a cute baby...priya started opening all the curtains of the room...

Then Ram opened his eyes due to the sunrays peeping through the window...He saw the back of Priya...her perfect figure the green sari making her even more beautiful...

Then she saw Ram... Priya-good morning Ram aap jaldi ready ho jaye breakfast is ready...

Ram-good morning priya haan bas 15 mins ...

After 20 mins all gathered at dining table...Kartik and nuts came at dining table looking very tired as they were studying till late night...

Neha-arre tum dono kya hua hai?

Nuts-kuch nahi bhabhi woh kal se humare papers hai toh raat me late tak padh rahe the...

Ram-kartik tu kabse padhne lag gaya(while eating)

kartik-jabse aap breakfast karne lag gaye...

Ram glared him back...All started laughing...

Vik-Ram aaj tum office nahi jaoge kya?

Ram-nahi vikram aaj main ghar
par reh kar kaam karoonga he said this while looking towards priya...He was happy looking at the shine in her eyes...

Then Ram went to study room...all day Raya were busy in their cores in the evening priya was going towards the study when she heard apeksha crying...

And she opened the door n she saw apeksha n KK hugging eachother...

Kk-Apeksha tu khush hai naa...They were having a lovely mother-daughter scene...

Ram was coming of his study when he saw priya watching the scene...Then Priya went to the room moved to the balcony looking out...Then Ram entered the room and saw priya standing by the window...

Ram-priya (getting no response) n he walked near her n put his hand on her shoulder...

Jerking from her thoughts she turned n saw him watching her intently...He wiped her tears...

Ram-priya kya hua...

Priya-kuch nahi Ram,aap kab aaye...aap bathiye mein aapke liye coffee laathi hoon...she turned her towards him...

Ram-maa ki yaad aa rahi hai na?

She was shocked how this man can read her mind...

Priya-haan bas wo aise hi...aaj maa aur apeksha ko dekha toh mujhe meri purane din yaad aa gaye jab meri maa hamare saath thi ;(;(:(

Ram-priya pls ro mat kya unhe accha lagega jab wo tumhe rote hua de khengi..

Priya just hugged him

Priya-Ram aap wada kijiye aap mujhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaayenge...

Ram-kabhi nahi...agar tum chahogi na tab bhi nahi

Priya looked at him he placed a kiss on her forehead...they held each other after like few minutes priya released herself from him...

Priya-aap neeche aa jaiye main khana lagati hoon...she left for the dinner everybody came for the dinner except for Ram then Priya went to her room to call him when she entered room she saw Ram was sleeping...then she put the duvet over him and placed a kiss on his forehead and then went downstairs to tell everyone that he is sleeping...

Meanwhile Ram was not sleeping but he was just relaxing he felt someone kissing him n without opening his eyes he knew who it was...He smiled n started to think...

Ram(thinking)-Am I in love,Is this love...Do I love Priya...while thinking all this he really went to sleep...

After dinner Priya came to her room she changed her clothes n slept beside Ram on bed...

During midnight Ram got up

As Ram was felling very hungry since he had not eaten his dinner...He went to kitchen and was about to open the fridge he felt a hand on his shoulder..he turned n saw Priya standing there...

Ram-priya...woh...main...woh?

Priya-dont say anything Ram,I know you are hungry I have prepared your favourite Pizza n i have kept it in the fridge...aap dining table par bathiye i will warm the food n get it for you...

Then after warming the pizza in microwave she brought 3 pizza for him she know how much hungry he is...then they sat quitely to have their food n they were shocked to see Dadi there n Dadi too was shoched to see them...

Ram-aree Dadi aap is waqt yahan kya kar rahi hai...

Dadi-main toh ice-cream khane aayi thi tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho...

Ram-maine khana nahi khaya tha tho mujhe bhok lagi thi tho priya mujhe khana serve kar rahi hai...par aapko tho ice-cream nahi khaani chaiye aap beemar par jaogi...

Dadi-oyee chup kar agar main ice-cream nahi khaoongi toh
zaroor beemar par jaogi aur tu akela khana kyun kha raha hai Priya ne bhi kuch nahi khaya hai...

Ram was shoched to hear this he saw Priya was blushing...He took one piece of pizza n fed to Priya...

Ram-tum bhuki kyun rahi?

Priya-aapne bhi toh khana nahi khaya tha...they were talking not realizing that Dadi was still in the kitchen and went away her ice-cream bowl  n singing HAAN MUJHE PYAAR HUA PYAAR HUA ALLA MIYA...

They saw Dadi and started laughing...After finishing their food n headed towards their room...They reached their room when Ram stopped Priya...

Ram-priya tumare hothon par abhi bhi cheese laga hai...saying this he brushed his thumb on her lips...shivering went down through her body n she closed her eyes...Ram saw her expression and also started to feel like Priya while brushing his thumb...

He then caressed her cheeks...suddenly there was alound of window closing n both came into reality they said good night to each other...

And Ram kissed Priya on her forehead n same Priya did with Ram and both went to sleep thinking about each other...

Thank u for loving n liking my ss n this ss is going to end soon because my boards exam r coming in feb n sorry for late update as u know my prelims were going on so sorry for it n Raya r soon going to confess their love to eachother may be in next update n Ram past is also going to revile i m sure last 2-3 parts is full of RAYASAGA

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A lovely Ss and well portrayed.Just loved to read thank you.
Update soon.
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update ... and all the best for ur exams