Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi frnds
i am nikita,right now i am reading palace of illusions,its a wonderful book about mahabharat from draupadi pov,u should try it.Meanwhile i also wanted to read Yajnaseni,heard a lot about it,will be glad if anyone can provide me its pdf version,i am eager to read it.😊
j_joshi thumbnail
Hey! I haven't been around here for ages because I got busy dealing with tons of deadlines and then moved across the country. However, before I get stuck in catching up on the different threads, I thought Lola would probably like for me to let everyone know the news.

Tomorrow, that's Thursday, October 3rd, all of my Mahabharat short stories will be FREE to download on amazon Kindle. You can go here for my author page which lists all the titles: http://www.amazon.com/author/jajoshi
Tomorrow's free bonanza is in celebration of the release of my latest short story, Youth, which focuses on Abhimanyu and Uttara. Also free to download is Bhishma - Son of Ganga, The Ancestors, and The Prophecy.

For those of you who haven't read The Prophecy yet, this is the last time it will be available to download for free since I've used up all my free days in the contract. The Prophecy is about the story of Krishna's birth and what Devki and Vasudev experienced in the dungeon.

I hope this site will let me post links but it might not. If not then I'll email lola with the details and she can let you all know if she has time.

If you don't have a Kindle then it's not a problem, you can just download the Free Kindle Reading App to your computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone and then you'll be able to download Kindle books. It's easy peasy.
Edited by j_joshi - 10 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does anyone know where to download the complete Garga Samhita in English?
j_joshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Does anyone know where to download the complete Garga Samhita in English?

Have you tried sacred-texts.com? They might have it.