ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Ebians,

Firstly I am truly overwhelmed by your love and warmth. Aditi, Rama, Sia, Dilsha, Tanvi, Sonal, Gauri and everyone of you...thank you... ...A Big Bear Hug... Missed you all and the forum too...

A Very Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year wish to each and everyone one of you.

OK back to EBI...I haven't really caught up with episodes of the last week of Dec...yet will just do an analysis/predictions on the basis of the past few episodes as this new development has really left me confused.

Well I can't help it...you see I suffer from Cerebral EBI...the bug is such it churns your head like a whirlpool and not sure if I make sense at all!  Phir bhi!

So its confirmed now the girl hiding in Kaka's home is none other than Radha (victim) against whom MJ stands accused of two crimes Rape & Murder.  The article is also out about the actress playing the role. The Radha entry could be to raise TRPs or whatever and that is absolutely fine and might just happen at the next Maha Episode.

Though as of now we are left with No Victim!

After yesterday will Tara be implicated with the gun in her bag. ? What with MJ taking the bullet...will Faheem Chacha prove her innocent?

Now the very powerful dialogue by Tara that she would go on to prove him innocent no matter what...does not hold good anymore for me as the victim exposing herself is the one to prove MJ innocent.

And then what major role is Tara going to play now as she is clueless to Rudra/Kala's shenanigans? But instead Radha who knows a lot more, is all out to expose Rudra (considering all those threatening phone calls) and for sure she has been attacked and left to die. The attack has left her handicapped right now so MJ is bound to sympathize over her physical state and they both would most likely work together as a team to expose Rudra. 

This ends up with Tara as a jealous wife and would presume Radha being the reason for MJ pushing her away all this time and then ofcourse with Radha's things in his room makes her believe so. Of course MJ only loves Tara...but would be quite occupied with Radha in bringing justice to her and saving the Shekhawat family wealth.  We would most probably also get to see MJ now wooing Tara and it would be fun!

Where does that leave Yug and his revenge now? Is he going to play a part in exposing Kala?  Why hasn't Radha contacted Yug till date?

Second question is if Radha was at Kaka's place recuperating after the attack, a body of a raped victim was surely planted at the place of crime. Or maybe there wasn't any and the cops are involved in making it all look real. Then the whole rape and murder case file on Radha is FAKE.

Also even if Radha is not murdered does not mean she wasn't raped. This is not yet known to us. Was this crime ever committed and if so by whom?  And I do hope that the CVs handle this issue in a very sensible and sensitive manner.

And if both these crimes did not take place at all but were made to believe so, but for Radha being attacked by Rudra's men, apart from proving MJ innocent does it leave Rudra & Adi redeemed as well eventually?

Then what about the killing of the eunuch by Kala and the other attacks on Tara & MJ?

Bheja Fry ehhh!

Your views and comments are most welcome...

hugs

dd

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaah1 U wrote! First off, BIG BEAR and PANDA HUG TO YOU DD πŸ€—

Me thinks this is going in the line of some case I read in the US, not sure which though, of a man who was in death row who was accused of murder, and rape but eventually it turned out that the victim never died. The case of the disappearing corpse like in a Perry Mason novel :D or how about a Patricia Cromwell novel πŸ˜†
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, welcome back πŸ€— I've missed your daily episode analysis, my EBI day felt incomplete without them, and I hope you'll be back to doing them soon! 
Secondly, just reading all those questions gave me a headache! There are too many unanswered/open ended tracks that are going right now, and I really hope that they start giving answers to them soon! One day they make it seem like the mystery girl isn't Radha, and then we have TC/TOI articles claiming that Priyal will be playing Radha...so much confusion!

But these articles have known to be inaccurate from time to time, just the last TC article about Jairaj getting shot turned out to be wrong! So until we have official confirmation in the show itself, I'm going to keep my finger crossed that the mystery girl isn't Radha, but rather someone else who might help Tara clear Mrityunjay's name! It seems like this week we'll be dealing with the hospital drama, so let's see where this Radha story takes us next! Just no love triangle please, I can't stand those things!  
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good to have you back DD. Sometimes I feel she is Radha but at times I feel she is not. If she is Radha then a few epis back why did she say that MJ should not know abt her at any cost. Also, she said that MJ  is convicted of Radha's murder and r*** she had no knowledge of that unless she talks to herself like Tara does by taking her own name. Kaka has not told her any of this Kaka is hiding things from MJ, Radha and Yug too. 
As you hv mentioned that if she is Radha she would come forward and declare that she is alive then MJ would be free from this case then what role would Tara play in proving him innocent. All this makes me think that she is not Radha may be a friend or eyewitness or her sister. My head is spinning now with all these questions. Why cant the dead ppl in the shw rest in peace.   

Article saying Priyal is playing Radha smtime bck Mala girl was gng to play Radha. May be Priyal would play Radha and Mala would play her sis, eyewitness... dont know what to thk so just taking each epi at a time not racking my brains too muchπŸ˜† 
Edited by Gaurishah - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome post DD... There is no doubt that this whole radha scenario is a big bheja fry... But this is not something big that we even can't judge ... If she is alive that doesn't mean she is not a rape victim ... I agree on this part... There is no need to long.. The real culprit is adi and RP who helped and hid his crime.. Infact i think RP and adi's friend provoked him to commit such loathsome crime.. And i don't think they will drag Tara's shaq on his hubby wala part so long,.,. Coz one day mj himself will confess his love onwards her that he loves only her.. And nobody can take place of her in his life 😳
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: thrower

Aaah1 U wrote! First off, BIG BEAR and PANDA HUG TO YOU DD πŸ€—

Me thinks this is going in the line of some case I read in the US, not sure which though, of a man who was in death row who was accused of murder, and rape but eventually it turned out that the victim never died. The case of the disappearing corpse like in a Perry Mason novel :D or how about a Patricia Cromwell novel πŸ˜†

I better read some of these novels...might just improve my pathetic detectivegiri!πŸ˜†...and by any chance were any of these novels placed on MJ's bookshelf! Got to go and check on that!πŸ˜‰
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

First of all, welcome back πŸ€— I've missed your daily episode analysis, my EBI day felt incomplete without them, and I hope you'll be back to doing them soon! 

Secondly, just reading all those questions gave me a headache! There are too many unanswered/open ended tracks that are going right now, and I really hope that they start giving answers to them soon! One day they make it seem like the mystery girl isn't Radha, and then we have TC/TOI articles claiming that Priyal will be playing Radha...so much confusion!

But these articles have known to be inaccurate from time to time, just the last TC article about Jairaj getting shot turned out to be wrong! So until we have official confirmation in the show itself, I'm going to keep my finger crossed that the mystery girl isn't Radha, but rather someone else who might help Tara clear Mrityunjay's name! It seems like this week we'll be dealing with the hospital drama, so let's see where this Radha story takes us next! Just no love triangle please, I can't stand those things!  

Thanks @TM...well I am hoping that this woman turns out to be a twin!πŸ˜‰ and not Radha the victim...and what confusion...hope the CVs don't get caught up in their own maze!
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back dd πŸ€—
i would say here we all belongs to ur catogeri 
sab ka bheja fry hova hai...
Since i heard that mystery girl in none then radha since then 
this question been in my mind, she want to prove MJ innocent and also RP truth to the world
And then my question phir tara kya kare gi ?????
its not that i have any problem with radha, but really if she is here then no need of tara... at all 
I really hope and want to see thats cvs handle these thing carefully 
warna whole story will be spoiled... MJ loves tara no doubt on that but the should be some
reason why tara is here... they cannot bring radha into story, bcoz even in 
the starting promos story were abt kala,mj and tara ..
ddsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Good to have you back DD. Sometimes I feel she is Radha but at times I feel she is not. If she is Radha then a few epis back why did she say that MJ should not know abt her at any cost. Also, she said that MJ  is convicted of Radha's murder and r*** she had no knowledge of that unless she talks to herself like Tara does by taking her own name. Kaka has not told her any of this Kaka is hiding things from MJ, Radha and Yug too. 

As you hv mentioned that if she is Radha she would come forward and declare that she is alive then MJ would be free from this case then what role would Tara play in proving him innocent. All this makes me think that she is not Radha may be a friend or eyewitness or her sister. My head is spinning now with all these questions. Why cant the dead ppl in the shw rest in peace.   

Article saying Priyal is playing Radha smtime bck Mala girl was gng to play Radha. May be Priyal would play Radha and Mala would play her sis, eyewitness... dont know what to thk so just taking each epi at a time not racking my brains too muchπŸ˜† 

Thanks Gauri...and I hope like I said hope she is Radha's twin!...the CVs have really confused us with her speaking in third person and these articles etc etc...

Abb yeh Mala kaun hai bhai?πŸ˜•
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

I better read some of these novels...might just improve my pathetic detectivegiri!πŸ˜†...and by any chance were any of these novels placed on MJ's bookshelf! Got to go and check on that!πŸ˜‰

Hee hee...I wanna go and raid MJ's bookshelf, which is proving to be a treasure chest of sorts :) Alladin's Cave :D