Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I love this update. The growing bond between Arnav and Jennifer is so sweet.
I liked Arnav and khushi's first meeting. That was cute.
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy lovving the storyy 
Eagerly waiting to see whay happens next 
Love the bond between father n daughty 
Plz update soon and plz pm when u update 
twinki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur story is awesome
I have sent u buddy request pls accept it
Craziville thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awww that was a super cute update !

Loved the flashback ! Arnav falling for Khushi in first meeting ... ❤️ 

He is upset that Khushi didn't tell him about Jennifer but Iam sure she had her reasons , maybe she didn't wanted to come between his dream or responsibilities ... I hope we will get that clarification soon !

Arnav's immense love towards Jennifer on realizing he has a daughter , you depicted it beautifully 👏 Our cute angel likes Indian food .. Awww dal churval LOL 😆

"But I want to walk with you. My friends always say that they very much enjoy their walk with their Father" Jennifer said, innocently.  This one line made me so sad , she must really be missing her dad especially when she saw her friends discussing about their fathers 😭 Parents are so important for any child ! Arnav fighting that guy .. Nyc nyc ... Ahhh I always love ASR in action but the best part was Jennifer cheering for him ... And comparing him with Rambo .😛 I can so relate to her , Iam a big wala Papa's girl and I very well  know how we daughters see our fathers as HEROES ... that was the best part of this update... Loved it  🤗

Edited by Craziville - 10 years ago
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 good update. At last Arnav is starting to thiknk about the future and his past interaction with Khushi. I find it a bit surprising that Jennifer's granddad has not been contacted yet and Arnav has also not contacted khushi. Also even though khushi is away, would she not want to speak to her daughter at least by phone - it would be good if those gaps could be filled - makes the story more realistic I think
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update
jenni cheering his father...amazing
rambo...he he he..
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update
loved it..
amazing flashback!
just adore Jennifer
continue soon
thanks for the pm

PS: sorry for late comment!
yoga123 thumbnail
Beautifully written...nice chapter...the bonding is happening between father and daughter duo...thanks for the PM
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 pm

sorry couldnt read earlier as wasn't in town 

awsum 

when is khushi entering ?

continue soon

-Zesty- thumbnail
Thanks for your lovely comments on the last part, dearies!!
And now sorry for the late update! Really sorry for making you guys wait.
Here's the Fifth part!

Part  5

It was late night as Arnav and Jennifer returned home after having their dinner. Arnav looked at her half sleepy daughter, resting her head on his shoulder. He took her to his room and laid her on the bed. Smiling at his daughter, he tucked her inside the blanket and got up to enter the bathroom but was forced to stop.

He looked at his daughter; she was holding his wrist, preventing him from leaving. Arnav looked at Jennifer confused and sat beside her.

"What happened, darling?" Arnav asked lovingly, running his hand on Jennifer's hair.

"Why you left, Mommy?" Jennifer asked innocently in her sleepy voice.

Arnav looked at his daughter's innocent face and sighed. How can he make her understand that, it wasn't something like she is thinking. Yes, he would have come up with some solution if Khushi would have said about her pregnancy but otherwise there wasn't any reason for them to live together. They were not meant to be together. He don't know why after knowing very well that Khushi and he had no future together  he was with her, for all the four years of his degree. They both knew this truth and after knowing it very well, still they were together. For reason he don't know.

"Sweetheart, I told you. It was a mutual decision. Your mommy and me were not meant for forever. You see, she is an American; she can't leave her country for me. She has her father to look after. And I? I am an Indian I had to return India to look over my Dad's business. And so we thought that it was better for both of us if we broke up. And I swear on you, Jennifer, if Khushi had told anything about you I would have came up with some solution to this problem" Arnav made everything clear. There was no way in hell he would have left his pregnant girlfriend behind.

"So that means, there was a solution?" Jennifer asked in a soft and vulnerable voice.

Arnav looked at Jennifer and took a deep breath. He bent and kissed her cheek.

"Jennifer sleep now. It's late. We can talk tomorrow. Come on, close your eyes." Arnav said to Jennifer and Jennifer obliged but not before giving her Daaddyy a reason to dwell over.

"Daaddyy, if we like someone than we should do everything in our power to keep them with us. We should not give them a reason to leave us." Jennifer said and closed her eyes.

Arnav saw Jennifer closing her eyes and snuggling close to him.

"We should not give them a reason to leave us."

Jennifer's last word took him 8 year back, to one of the memorable evening of his life.

It was the fresher's party. Everyone was in a party mood, enjoying their night. But his mind was still wandering over the beautiful face, he had seen this morning. He had seen many beautiful women than her but still there's something about her that makes her different. He can't point out what? But yes, she has an attraction, an aura which no one he had met has. He let out a small laugh on his own thought. It's so funny that he didn't  even had a proper conversation with her but still finds her different from others.

But his thought process as short lived as he felt a sudden pull.

"Hey, Arnev! Why do I feel like you always try to run away from me?" Christine asked, while circling her arms around Arnav.

Arnav gave Christine an irritated look. Because that's what I do whenever I see you.

"Christine, go and irritate your plus one. For once, spare me" Arnav said and removed Christine's hand from around his neck.

Christine stomped her foot like a child, turned around and left.

Arnav gave a smirk to the retreating figure to Christine and turned to the bar counter to have himself a drink.

Arnav leaned on the bar counter, with his drink in his hand. He wandered in eyes on the dance floor. He spotted his friend John dancing with his girlfriend, Silvia. Smiling at his friend he looked around. His eyes caught a girl facing her back to him, wearing a black knee length dress, his long silky hair touching her waist. He saw her stop and move away from the dance floor. Arnav straightened himself from the leaning position and followed her, with a new building curiosity to get a glimpse of her face.

Arnav followed the lady in black, till she halted in one corner and turned in his direction. And he stood there, feeling everything in a slow motion. Her hair flying as she turned around and then removing the strands of her hair from her face and some stuck on her lips. Gulping the desire he felt for her he move towards her.

"Hi!" Arnav greeted as he came and stood beside the beauty.

Khushi looked at Arnav.

"Oh! Hello... Arnav, right?" Khushi asked.

"Yes! So having fun?" Arnav asked, giving Khushi his handsome smile.

Khushi smiled at Arnav and noded her head in affirmative.

"And you?" Khushi asked.

"Me too..." Arnav smiled.

"Then why is that you left the dance floor?" Arnav asked curiously, after few moments of silence.

Khushi looked at Arnav, amused that he had noticed her sudden departure from the dance floor.

"You hear the song?" Khushi asked.

Arnav had not paid any attention to the song, but now he paid. It was a song sung by Akon, which is quite popular in youth.

It's been so long,

That I haven't seen your face,

I'm trying to be strong,

But the strength I have is,

Washing away.

It won't be long.

Before I get you by my side,

And just hold you, tease you,

Squeeze you, tell you what's been on my mind.

I wanna make up right now na na

Wish we never broke up right now na na,

We need to link up right now na na,

"Yes! It's quite popular. A lover, desperately want to get back his love.  What do you think about it?" Arnav looked towards Khushi. He had just once heard this song, when he had borrowed John's iPod. Not so found of music himself, he had no much idea of these things. Luckily he knows this one.

"It's pathetic!" Khushi stated simply shrugging off.

"What?!" Arnav looked at Khushi, shocked. He wasn't sure what he was expecting from her but surely not this. He tried to concentrate on the lyrics.

Girl I know, mistakes were made

Between us two,

And we showed,

Ourselves that night, even said something weren't true.

Why'd you go?

And haven't seen my girl since then,

Why can't it be the way it was,

Cause you were my homie, lover, friend.

We need to link up right now na na

"Khushi,  care to tell me what's pathetic in this" Arnav asked, his brow frowned in confusion.

Khushi looked  at Arnav not bothering herself to reply. she waited to show him what's pathetic in it.

I can't lie,[I miss much]

Watching everyday that goes by,[I miss much]

Till I get you back I'm gona' try, [yes I miss much]

Cuz you are the apple of my eye, [girl I miss much]

I can't lie,[I miss much]

Watching everyday that goes by,[I miss much]

Till I get you back I'm gon' try, [yes I miss much]

Cuz you are the apple of my eye, [girl I miss much]

We need to link up right now na na

"Listen the next verse, you will get what I am talking about" Khushi said.

I want to fly with me [want you to fly ]

I miss how you lie with me, [I miss how you lie]

Just wish you could dine with me, [wish you could dine with me]

The one that will grind me, [ohh I miss how you lie]

Just wish you could dine with me, [wish you could dine with me]

The one that will grind me, [ohh I miss how you lie]

"Sorry, Khushi but I am still unable to catch the pathetic part" Arnav looked at Khushi expecting her to make her point.

"Why? Can't you see a desperate lover' there? " Khushi asked, air quoting the word desperate lover.

Arnav looked at Khushi, amused. His side of  lips curved in a smile.

"Oh come on Khushi! Can't you see, he wants ONLY her." Arnav said, emphasizing on only.

"Oh please! Don't give me that! If he loved her, wanted her, cared for her and needed her desperately, as you say, than why is that she left him? Why he allowed her to leave him? " Khushi asked, folding her hand on her chest. Ready for this debate.

Arnav looked around.

"Khushi, may I have a walk with you?" Arnav asked.

"What?!" from where does that come from?

"It's so loud here. We can continue our conversation with a walk.." Arnav suggested. Why to waste  a golden opportunity to spent some time with this beauty.

Khushi looked around. And she spotted the person she was looking for. Waving her hand at him, she gestured him to come to her.

"Hey, sweetheart! What's the problem" the man asked smiling, softy huffing due to the dance.

"Nothing! I am leaving. You enjoy the night. I will see you tomorrow" Khushi smiled back.

"Ok! Be careful. Text me when you reach home, ok?" the man leaned and kissed Khushi on her cheek. Getting a node from Khushi he left again to the dance floor.

Khushi turned around to look at  Arnav, who was staring ahead.

"Arnav, shall we?" Khushi asked, getting back his attention.

Arnav looked at Khushi and nodded. Who was that man?

Arnav and Khushi stepped out of the venue and breathed in the fresh air.

Khushi stared at Arnav. He too looked at her.

"So where were we?" Khushi asked, smiling at Arnav.

"You said, Why he allowed her to leave him?" Arnav said.

"So?" Khushi gestured him to make his point.

"He had explained the reason, Khushi. they had a fight. They said things to eachother they don't mean to say" Arnav made his point.

"Oh! You know what Arnav. My parents fight every next day. And sometimes it frightens me. But I had never even seen then sleeping in separate rooms, splitting up is a far far story. You know why? Because they love each other. It doesn't matter what they say to each other, in the heat of the moment. But the end of the day they know that they love eachother. No other word is bigger than I love you' for them. If you really love someone than we should never give them a reason to leave us" Khushi completed and looked at Arnav, who was staring at her.

"Wow! I don't think that I can come back on that!" Arnav quipped.

Khushi let out a laugh at that.

"So, Khushi. Who was that man?" Arnav asked looking at Khushi.

Khushi looked at Arnav, confused.

"Which man?" Khushi asked.

" The man who asked you to text." Arnav replied.

"Oh! He was NK, my childhood friend. He was my plus one." Khushi supplied, smiling.

"Oh! Just friend." Arnav let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes. What did you think?" Khushi asked, chuckling.

"Nothing!" Arnav smiled back.

"Thanks for walking me to my home, Arnav. That's my home." Khushi pointed at a white bungalow in front of them.

Arnav looked at the bungalow in front and then at Khushi.

"OK then bye!" Khushi leaned and kissed Arnav on his cheek.

"Thank you!" Khushi smiled and moved ahead, leaving a shocked Arnav behind.

His hand instantly went to his cheek. He grinned like and teenager at the retreating figure of Khushi. He saw Khushi turn and wave at him, he too waved at her and turned around to walk back to his hostel.

Arnav jerked out of his thought, as he felt a sudden weight on his waist. He moved his eyes downward, Jennifer's hand was on his waist, clinging to him.

Arnav laid himself completely on the bed and took Jennifer in his arms.

"I am so confused, Jennifer. I don't want to let go of you. But I am afraid that Khushi will not accept me again in her life. I don't know what to do. But I want you in my life. You are my daughter. How can I let you go? I will ask Khushi. I will ask her what she wants. But I will not let you go. You are my daughter. I will do anything, anything to keep you with me" Arnav poured his heart in front of his sleeping daughter. It's not his fault that he came to know about his daughter just today. The truth is that Jennifer is his daughter and he wants to be with her.

"Daaddyy, if we like someone than we should do everything in our power to keep them with us".

"Yes, Jennifer. Your daaddyy will do everything in his power to keep you with him. And if that means begging Khush to return in his life than he will do that too. Anything for my family." And with that content thought, Arnav closed his eyes, holding his precious thing close to him.

A shrill cry of a ring tone broke Arnav's slumber. He opened his eyes, disoriented to find the source of the noise. It wasn't his phone.

"Daaddyy, please off that noise. I want to sleep." Jennifer mumbled in her sleep.

"Jennifer, I don't know from where the voice is coming" Arnav replied, wandering his eyes in the room.

Jennifer opened her eyes fully and paid attention to the noise.

"Jesus!!! Daaddyy that's my phone!! Where's my bag?!!" Jennifer shouted and jumped off the bed.

Arnav roamed his eyes and found her bag in one corner. He went there and picked her bag. Opening the zip of the bag, he brought the phone, out of it. He saw the name of flashing on the screen.

Mommy!!

Jennifer snatched the phone from her Daaddyy's hand and saw the name flashing.

"Daaddyy don't make a noise ok? Its Mommy! shhh" Jennifer told is father to keep quite by keeping her finger on her lips.

Arnav looked at Jennifer and nodded his head in affirmative.

Jennifer went and sat on the bed. Taking a deep breath, she hit the receive button.

"hello, Mommy!" Jennifer greeted her mother, cheerfully.

"Hello, sweetheart! How is my baby?" Khushi asked her daughter.

"I am...I am fine, Mommy. How are you?" Jennifer asked smiling.

"I am fine sweetheart. Where's grandpa?" Khushi asked

"Hmm...hmm...Mommy, grandpa...grandpa is in garden..." Jennifer blurted out.

"Garden? What is he doing in the garden at evening?" Khushi asked, frowning her brow.

"Evening?" Jennifer looked out of the poolside door and then it hit her.

"Hmmm...hmm...yes ...yes Mommy...you know...he has become very lazy...I told him to water the plants in morning but he told that he will do that in the evening...so ...so now he is watering the plants." Jennifer tried to give her best  at lying.

"Oh!...ok...so take care. Have your dinner and sleep ok?" Khushi told her daughter.

"Yes, I will. Bye Mommy!" Jennifer sighed in relief.

"Bye, sweetheart! Love you." Khushi waited for Jennifer's reply but she didn't get.

Jennifer went to his father and pulled him down to her level.

"hmm.. Mommy can you repeat again?" Jennifer said and kept the phone on her Daaddyy's ear.

"What?...hmm...ok...I said, Bye, sweetheart. Love you!" Arnav heard the honey-sweet voice which he had not heard for 8 long years. He looked at his daughter. She was smiling at him.

Jennifer put the phone again on her ear and replied.

"Love you too, Mommy! Bye!" Jennifer smiled and disconnected the call.

Arnav looked at his daughter.

"Her voice is still the same, sweet as honey." Arnav said as in a spell.

Jennifer giggled and went towards her daaddyy, who was still on his knees and kissed him.

"Yes it is!" Jennifer gave a broad smile.

Hearing his daughters reply, he came out of the spell casted my just Khushi s mere voice.

"Hmm...that...ehh...Good morning" Arnav greeted , standing on his feet, looking everywhere but towards Jennifer.

"Good Morning!" Jennifer smiled and took the bag from her Daaddyy's hand.

She was about to put the phone in her bag when her eyes went on the other thing lying in it.

"Oh Jesus! How can I forget you daisy? I am so so sorry, daisy!" Jennifer gave a guilty look and put her hand in her bag to remove her best friend.

Arnav looked at Jennifer, confused. Daisy?

"Wow! Jennifer, she looks...she looks" Arnav fumbled for words.

"Lively" Jennifer supplied and smiled at her Daaddyy.

"Yes, Jennifer! This is the prettiest doll I have ever seen!" Arnav replied still in awe of the doll.

"I know! Mommy had bought this for me from her last visit to Japan" Jennifer said proudly.

Arnav went and picked Jennifer in her arms.

"Ya, your Mommy's choice is really good! By the way Jennifer. Yesterday someone told me that she never lies but today I say her bluntly lying to her Mommy" Arnav smirked at his Daughter.

Jennifer looked at her Daaddyy, cheekily.

"Hmmm...Daaddyy, I don't lie ...with conditions apply. By the way if you have to get your way through Mommy than we HAVE to lie. There's no other way." Jennifer giggled.

"Oh! Is it? I will keep that in mind for future use" Arnav winked at his daughter.

"You can! But beware ok? Because if she comes to know about the lie than no one can spare you from her." Jennifer warned, all serious.

"Ok!" Arnav replied in the same seriousness.

"Here's your omelet, Jennifer" Arnav kept the plate in front of Jennifer on the dining table.

"Thank you!" Jennifer smiled at Arnav.

Arnav reciprocated the smile and sat on his chair to have his butter and toast.

After finishing his breakfast, Arnav got up from the chair.

"Sweetheart, I will just bring my laptop bag from my room" and after a nod from Jennifer, Arnav went upstairs to his room.

"Come on, Jennifer. Let's go!"  Arnav extended his hand for his daughter as he again reached downstairs, all ready to leave for office.

Jennifer smiled and placed her hand in her Daaddyy's.

And Arnav left with his Daughter, hand in hand, to have an adventurous day ahead.

So, Guys! how was it? comment and let me know!! And please guys comment, atleast the readers whom I PM.

PM Note:-

Comment once and buddy me or ask in your comment to buddy you, i will do it and PM you :)

Edited by shona_arhilover - 10 years ago