Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sreekailas

u r an amazing writer!! i've been reading dis forum for a while, but commenting 4 d first tym...

i cant help saying U are an amazing writer!!

no doubt she is beyond perfection when it comes to writing...when u read her stories u cann't stop yourself from appreciating her...i was always a silent reader of ff and os but my sweetie's mindblowing writing compelled me to comment...my first comment on someone's writing was on her ff..GOD bless her ..she is a lovely person
niki795 thumbnail

u r an amazing writer!! i've been reading dis forum for a while, but commenting 4 d first tym...

yes agree with you dear... She is an amazing writer
this is the second story I'm reading from her... But both of them are best
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot dear... i m feeling lucky to get so much appreciation...
jeenia123 thumbnail
@ Meerab...
@ Ridzy...
@Niki...

Yr you are my friends na then whya re yuo making me fat and fat and fat...
Mere miyan ji mujhe chod ke bhag jayenge...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ aur meri angel to pehle hi kehti hai, muje slim mamma chahiye...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...

Jokes apart...thanks a lot dear.i really feel blessed having friends like you...
Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

@ Meerab...

@ Ridzy...
@Niki...

Yr you are my friends na then whya re yuo making me fat and fat and fat...
Mere miyan ji mujhe chod ke bhag jayenge...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ aur meri angel to pehle hi kehti hai, muje slim mamma chahiye...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...

Jokes apart...thanks a lot dear.i really feel blessed having friends like you...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
lol

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
lol

πŸ˜†
sreekailas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks a lot dear... i m feeling lucky to get so much appreciation...
Coz u r worthy of appreciation...God bless u

naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all m sorry for the delay dear... read all the updates in one go n I must say all of them are awesome the story has turned out so well...
how happy shlok was to see astha after so long n the way astha's secret was revealed was too good I loved the whole plot... hard time for shlok happy for his baby(loved it when he smiled being addressed as papa )  n sad at the same moment coz of his condition... the last two updates were awesome light n lovely(one moment he removes his clothes from cupboard n the very next he sets them in again, astha is quite good at manipulating his anger) n finally he took his medicines... loved the last part .. gr8 story dear...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
jeenia123 thumbnail

New banner credit obvious to only Meerab. Thanks a lot dear

Part-39

Tu jahaan main wahan sang sang you chalu tere, Jaise tera aasmaan
Jo dhoop nikli chaya bann jaaunga
Jo ho tu akeli saaya bann jaaunga
Jo uljhan main ho mann main behlaunga

Next morning Shlok was sleeping on sofa when suddenly he listened some voice from Washroom...he opened his eyes and found Astha was not there...

Astha? He looked worriedly...and then followed to washroom...

Astha was having morning nausea and was vomiting in washroom...he took towel and moved forwards for her help...

Astha, are you fine? He caressed her face in tension wiping it with towel...

She smiled and nodded in yes meanwhile again she felt suffocated and turned to washbasin...

After few minutes, as she turned back after washing her face, she was looking pale...

Shlok moved ahead to help her, holding her in his arms brought to bed and made her rest there...

Don't worry Shlok, its daily routine...Astha gave a faded smile and closed her eyes...

But Shlok was too much worried, he immediately called Gauri...

Yes Shlok, so early in morning? Everything fine? Gauri asked in a lazy voice...

Ya, Astha is having nausea, what should I do? Shlok sked worriedly to her...listening Gauri burst into laughter...why are you worried, you even didn't need baby na?

Don't start early in morning yaar, I am worried for Astha not for the bab... Anyway levae it, tell me what should I do? Shlok spoke irritatingly...

Give her lemon water with salt only without sugar...Gauri smiled...and relax...its normal thing in first trimester...she will be fine in few moments...saying she cut the call...

Shlok immediately moved to kitchen, made lemon water for Astha...as he came back, she was half asleep...

He moved closer and helped her to sit wrapping one arm around her for support and fed her lemon water with another hand...slowly Astha drank it and placed her head on his chest for support...

Tum aa gaye ho toh jina aaya hain
Khooshiya ka tumne yeh jaal bichaya hain
Khoya hain khoodko yah sab kutch paaya hain
Tu jahaan main wahan sang sang you chalu tere
Jaise tera aasmaan

He slowly caressed her hair and back sitting near her on bed...soon he was half laying with his back on bed and Astha was in his arms keeping her head on chest closing her eyes...

Why Astha...Shlok whispered...

Hum? She asked with closed eyes...

Why are you suffering so much? What's the need? He caressed her pulling closer into his arms and placing soft kiss on her hair...

Because I love you stupid and i need you forever in my life... She smiled softly.

Why don't you leave this stubbornness? I don't have enough time to be away from you...I want to spend every moment with you jaan... But not fighting like this...

Ya, I too want same Shlok...I want to spend every moment of my life with you... Not fighting like this too...but together we can fight with our destiny...moreover our baby will be with us Shlok...

Its not possible Astha...he had almost tears in his eyes...

Then let's make it possible dear...Astha raised her face and looked into his eyes...

Shlok didn't say anything and just got up form bed leaving the room...

Soon you will agree Shlok, I know, you can't be away from me for long, moreover when I am here with you...Astha smiled to herself...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

While Shlok had been running on the track in the jogger's park lost in his own thoughts...

Why Astha, why are you trying t make me confused? I have accepted, I am going away from you just in few months...

You know, how much I love you...how much I need my family...but I can't be with you and our baby Astha...I want to be with you, but I can't till you leave your rigidness...I want to feel my baby...I want to touch our baby... But I can't, because i know, once I feel it in your body...once I feel it as part of our life...I will never be able to stand on my decision...you know Astha... how much I loved children...how much I wanted our baby after our marriage...

Why did you come back? Why could not you go away Astha? Why are you making me wish to live...to live long? I want to carry my baby in my hands, I want to feed our baby...I want to play with our babies, I want to laugh with them, cry with them, scold them, teach them... I want to see each and every small moment of our baby...he sighed with tears...but I know, its not possible in my life..then  why? Why are you showing me those dreams which can never be fulfilled... he wiped his tears...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, Astha called Ramu kaka... Ramu kaka, please brig juice for me from market...while shlok was sitting on sofa watching TV..

Yes madam.. but money is finished with me ...he spoke hesitatingly...

Oh no problem... Astha smiled and picked her clutch...Omg, my money is also finished, ... Let me call Gauri, ...and he tried to dial Gauri's number, Shlok immediately got up and pulled phone for her hand cutting the call...

No need to ask anybody for money...

But I am not working now...so what should I do? She made a puppy face...

Shut up Astha and leave your entices..he took his wallet and handed it in Astha's hand giving her angry look...no need to ask me even...ask for anything you want, got it?

She smiled and took some notes from wallet giving to Rau kaka for juice... as Ramu kaka left, she looked at shlok with smile and caressed her stomach...see baby, how much your papa is worried for you and how much he love you?

Stop it Astha...shlok spoke again irritatingly...and  went to sofa...

After few minutes,  ramu kaka brought juice... Astha took a sip and left...chi, its nt good...

Let me check...shlok spoke taking glass form her...its fine...

Ya, its fine, but t good...i didn't like it...I want another one...

Ramu kaka was about to go when Shlok stopped him... leave it Ramu kaka, I will bring...saying he left from there and after half an hour, came back with some juice...

Ya, this is good, Shlok form now onwards you will brig for me, ok? she smiled...

Ok meri maan...shlok joined his hands I front of her...

Ho gam ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de
Bechainiyo ko mujhse takrane de
Dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night when Shlok gave her medicines, took his own medicines and went to sofa for sleep...

What? Astha looked at him...you are going to sleep on sofa?

Of course...he muttered and laid there... Astha immediately picked pillow and laid on ground...

What is this nonsense Astha? Get up from ground and go to bed...Shlok shouted at her...

Only when you will sleep on bed with me... Astha too spoke loudly...

Its not possible but you are not lying on floor, saying he picked her in his arms and softly laid on bed. While Astha too pulled his arm and made him lay on bed...

Let me go yaar...its...difficult for me...Shlok spoke almost pleading...

Difficult? But why? Astha spoke with  naughty smile...

Shut up astha...shlok was irritated...you know , I mean how will I manage sleep near you on bed, how m I supposed to control myself...I mean...no way...he spoke...

but Astha pulled him closer placing her head on his chest and wrapping her arm around him...ummm...as you were controlling yourself in the police station on the way to Pune...remember? She smiled...

Humph...Shlok sighed..nahi manogi? He looked at her...

Uhuun...either  we both on bed, or I will be on floor... Astha spoke naughtily...

Demn...why I have to lose all the time from you...speaking shlok too wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer... While Astha placed a good night peck on his cheek sleeping into his arms with a smile...

Dil sochta tha ke koi apna ho

Koi raaz na ho jo uss se rakhna ho

Aankhein na kholu main shayad sapna ho

Tu jahaan main wahan sang sang yu chalu tere

Jaise tera aasmaan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days passed like this, both fighting, shouting on each other while caring for each other...Shlok was not getting time even to remember he was not well as Atsha was not letting him sit for single moment...she was making him run away for one thing to anther ...and moreover she was not allowing him to have anything that was not prescribed by Doctor for him...

One evening, when Gauri and varun had been there...while Astha was resting in the room...

Varun, comeback yaar...I am fed up...shlok spoke irritatingly...

Kyon? She is your love, now your responsibly to handle her...what can I do? Varun winked at him.

Ya I didn't know, it will be too difficult to handle her at times...Shlok made a puppy face...

Anyway leave, how is your health? Varun asked...

My health? Mujhe kya huya hai? I m perfectly fine...shlok spoke carelessly...

What? Both Varun and Gauri were surprised at his reply, this was after months, he was speaking so carelessly anything otherwise, he used to give negative thoughts only...

Ya, I am fine... He spoke again... Actually mujhe sochne k time nai milta ke muje bhi koi problem hai...at moment, I think pregnancy is bigger disease than blood cancer. He sighed...

While both Varun and Gauri giggled...astha has brought him out of trauma of his disease that was more dangerous than disease itself...

When astha shouted from the room...Shlok, I didn't know, your problem is making you suffer with memory loss too... where is my ice cream?

See, madam is going to order something else...shlok signaled Varun...ek suggestion, free of fund Varun...when you two get married, avoid pregnancy,...even if Gauri gets pregnant for god sake send her to her or your parents...otherwise your condition  will be like me in few days...Shlok sighed...ok you people sit with her , I am going to bring ice cream for madam...and he ran away form main door of flat...

While Varun and Gauri went inside room...so Mamma Astha in full mode to irritate papa shlok? Gauri smirked at her...but must say, its really working Astha...he is more worried for you these days than himself, actually he has forgotten, he is suffering from some disease...and moreover your love...that Is making him forget everything...

I told you Gauri... I knew, once I will be back in his life, he will forget all his pain... she smiled...but its just because of your support, otherwise I could not do anything alone...

Anything for friends yaar... Varun smiled and we too need our Shlok back with  bang...

HE will be...very soon... Astha smiled...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
res
unres 

awesome update
loved it
the start with morning sickness... This made me remember mine
but I used to do in the evenings... Evening sicknessπŸ˜† lol
but that time used to be morning in India... πŸ˜†
ok coming to the update
liked how shlok helped astha ... And his concern for her ... Calling gauri and asking what to do

Why Astha...Shlok whispered...
Hum? She asked with closed eyes...
Why are you suffering so much? What's the need? He caressed her pulling closer into his arms and placing soft kiss on her hair...
Because I love you stupid and i need you forever in my life... She smiled softly.
Why don't you leave this stubbornness? I don't have enough time to be away from you...I want to spend every moment with you jaan... But not fighting like this...
Ya, I too want same Shlok...I want to spend every moment of my life with you... Not fighting like this too...but together we can fight with our destiny...moreover our baby will be with us Shlok...
Its not possible Astha...he had almost tears in his eyes...
Then let's make it possible dear...Astha raised her face and looked into his eyes...
Shlok didn't say anything and just got up form bed leaving the room...
Soon you will agree Shlok, I know, you can't be away from me for long, moreover when I am here with you...Astha smiled to herself...

liked the above small talk both had with each other...
then loved shlok 's thought about his future and the baby and his feelings

In the afternoon, Astha called Ramu kaka... Ramu kaka, please brig juice for me from market...while shlok was sitting on sofa watching TV..
Yes madam.. but money is finished with me ...he spoke hesitatingly...
Oh no problem... Astha smiled and picked her clutch...Omg, my money is also finished, ... Let me call Gauri, ...and he tried to dial Gauri's number, Shlok immediately got up and pulled phone for her hand cutting the call...
No need to ask anybody for money...
But I am not working now...so what should I do? She made a puppy face...
Shut up Astha and leave your entices..he took his wallet and handed it in Astha's hand giving her angry look...no need to ask me even...ask for anything you want, got it?
She smiled and took some notes from wallet giving to Rau kaka for juice... as Ramu kaka left, she looked at shlok with smile and caressed her stomach...see baby, how much your papa is worried for you and how much he love you?
Stop it Astha...shlok spoke again irritatingly...and  went to sofa...
After few minutes,  ramu kaka brought juice... Astha took a sip and left...chi, its nt good...
Let me check...shlok spoke taking glass form her...its fine...
Ya, its fine, but t good...i didn't like it...I want another one...
Ramu kaka was about to go when Shlok stopped him... leave it Ramu kaka, I will bring...saying he left from there and after half an hour, came back with some juice...
Ya, this is good, Shlok form now onwards you will brig for me, ok? she smiled...
Ok meri maan...shlok joined his hands I front of her...

loved the above part... Funny
poor shlok ... Astha taking advantage of her pregnancy and making him workπŸ˜†
then the bed part is cute and nice
then shlok pleading varun to come backπŸ˜†

Ya, I am fine... He spoke again... Actually mujhe sochne k time nai milta ke muje bhi koi problem hai...at moment, I think pregnancy is bigger disease than blood cancer. He sighed...

I loved this the most... Shlok telling pregnancy is the bigger disease than blood cancerπŸ˜†πŸ€£
poor shlok running for icecream🀣
I'm loving it
continue soonEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago