Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AshRun

</div>

<div>

<font size="3"> PHEW!! Finally somebody seemed to have caught on to and enjoyed the humor in the episode. The forum was so inactive and dull that I felt like the team's visible hardwork went to vain. It is very rare for Indian TV shows to have so much humor in the first episode. I am glad they have a fun male lead otherwise I would find it hard to enjoy lol.</font>

<font size="3">I am not keeping high expectations either, not because of channel, but because Indian dramas in general get twisted because of the TRP audience which has rather weird and surprising taste 😆No offense. The story and characters suddenly change " colors" just to get more TRPs even if the changes don't make any sense. So yeah, but it is good entertainment value while it is good. The title song blew me away because it is very soothing, suits the characters and is different from the usual loud, heart attack arousing (whatever that means lol ) background music in daily soaps.</font>

Thanks.
I try & find good in everything & enjoy anything without expecting much.
And I like watching lighthearted romantic shows.
Not those trp chart toppers with loud & chaotic "romantic" scenes & leads.
And that may be the reason this show wont have high no.s.
But I care a damn about Trps & all.
I'll enjoy watching the show without much expectations as long as they keep things sweet & simple & dont introduce unnecessary & nonsense twists n turns.
And for the trust part...I dont have an iota of that on the channel.
Coz I've experienced it.
They have ruined maximum of their amazing shows after few months of the launch just for the sake of bloody trps.
So if they do the same with this show after sometimes I wont be surprised at all.

P.S. Oh yes the title track is beautiful.
Im already in love with that. 😳