Pretty amazing update. 
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sweetest romantic update of Rusham.☺️
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jo it was awesome yaar the romance was full on . Satyajit ko aur marna Chahiya tha. liked  Raunak & YEH DIL MAANGE MORE
jayanthinag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! jyo nice update. Sorry for late reply n thanks for the pm. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update please
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rudra and shambhavi was hugging each other.both of them were so lost in each other's arms that they didn't realise the time. Shambhavi says.

Shambhavi: Rudra we should go now. I am feeling sleepy.

Rudra: yeah sure why not.lets sleep together.

Shambhavi: Rudra

Rudra: what?? Don't worry I won't do anything..i promise.

Shambhavi: you are very naughty.come lets go.

Rudra: no I won't let you go anywhere.

He said that hugging her tightly.

Shambhavi: my beloved prince I am not going anywhere. But its too late.what if anybody comes here and besides you are saying this as if this is our last meeting. As if we are not gonna meet again.

Rudra becomes serious. He said

Rudra: don't ever say this again.

Shambhavi: really?? What if I die?

Rudra becomes angry and shouts on her.

Rudra: shambhavi I told you before not to say anything like this but you don't listen. I will never ever let you happen anything. I will die if anything happens to you.

Shambhavi too becomes serious and emotional.she puts her fingure on his lips.

Shambhavi: shhh no don't say like this.

She looks at him with tears and lots of love in her eyes.he wipes her tears.

Shambhavi: now lets go or else I'll be angry again..

Rudra: then i'll do what I just did.

Shambhavi blushes and ran off from there. Rudra tried to catch her but she escapes.he smiles and went to his room.

Next morning

In the courtroom

Rananjay and Vikramaditya along with other ministers were talking about the person behind all the attacks.rananjay was indirectly trying to instigate Vikramaditya against shambhu/rudra.

Rananjay: maharaj we should ban unknown people from entering the palace. I have noticed that since those 2 men came in our palace,everyone is getting attacked.

Vikramaditya: what do you mean rananjay?? You are accusing Shambhu and birju.

Rananjay: no maharaj I m not accising them. I am just saying that we shouldn't trust them coz they are new in our palace.

Vikramaditya: I don't think so rananjay.shambhu risked his life twice for my daughter.i can never doubt him.

Shambhavi comes and listen to their conversation. She remain quiet but rananjay was badmouthing both Rudra and Shambhu. This angers shambhavi and she fumes on rananjay.

Shambbhavi: enough is enough minister. Why are you accusing them? Do you have any proof against him?

Rananjay: princess I was just that we should be more careful. We don't even know how faithful they are.

Shambhavi: Shambhu is my bodygaurd and I trust him completely.birju is also a very nice and honest man.

Rananjay: princess you are too innocent. I'll suggest you should stay away from all this. A girl should not involve in ALL THIS.

Shambhavi's anger crossed all limits. She shours on him infront of everyone.

Shambhavi: I am the daughter of the king. I am the princess of this kingdom. I can talk about anything,anywhere.who are you to tell me what should I do and what not??

Rananjay: but princess

Shambhavi: I won't listen a word against any of them.you better stay in your limits.

Rananjay feels humiliated. He looks around.everyone was looking at him with amused expressions.he becomes furious.vikramaditya too agreed with what shambhavi said but he didn't like the way she spoke to him. Rananjay excuses himself and went from there in anger. Rananjay was walking towards him room in anger. He comes in his room and starts throwing stuffs here and there. He was screaming and his eyes were full of rage. Birju was passing by through his room. He heard all the noises and tried to listen more clearly.

Rananjay: how dare she insult me infront of all those people. What does she think of herself? I have had enough. I am not gonna leave her this time. She has crossed all limits today. She will pay for insulting me. Princess shambhavi you will pay for insulting me.

Birju becomes tensed.he quickly rush to meet Rudra. Rudra was playing happily with raunak.birju comes there. Rudra saw him tensed and worried. He sweetly asked raunak to play with someone else. raunak happily nods and goes from there.as soon as he left Rudra asked.

Rudra: what happened birju? Why are you looking so tensed?

Birju: I don't know what happened but I heard rananjay talking about princess.

Rudra: what was he saying?

Birju: he was saying that princess has insulted him and she'll pay for this. I think something happened in courtroom

Rudra: but why he said that? I should ask shambhavi.

Rudra goes to meet shambhavi. He goes to her room but shambhavi was not there. He then goes to kusum van but she wasn't there either. Rudra becomes worried. He was looking for her everywhere but she was nowhere. he asked raunak but he said he doesn't know. He came outside the palace and saw her sitting on the stairs sad and angry. She saw rudra and understands that he wants to talk to her. Bothe went to her room.

Rudra: I was looking for you everywhere and you were sitting there carefree.you know how much I was worried.

Shambhavi: but what happened?

Rudra: that's what I want to ask you what happened? What happened in the courtroom today. Rananjay was very furious and was talking about taking revenge from you.

Shambhavi: he was badmouthing about you and birju. He was trying to instigate pitaji against you so I showed him his right place.

Rudra: shama, what was the need to do that?

Shambhavi: why not?? He was talking rubbish about you. He crossed his limits today. don't worry about that rananjay. He won't be able to do anything. My bodyguard is with me na.

Rudra smiles and hugs her.

Rudra: yes I am with you and will always be.

Rananjay was fuming in anger in his room. He was roaming here and there. Satyajeet too was there.

Rananjay: one chance, all I need is only one chance to teach her a lesson.

Satyajeet: but how are you gonna do that? First of all she herself is a great warrior and secondly her bodyguard shambhu is the greatest warrior I have ever seen and probably you too.

Rananjay: i don't care. I am just waiting for right opportunity. You are right first I have to do something about that shambhu. As long as he is with shambhavi I won't be able to do anything.

In the night

Shambhavi was asleep in her room. Rudra and birju were talking to each other outside the palace.

Birju: anyone from your family knows that you are here?

Rudra: yes my kaka knows. I have told him the day I came here.

While they were talking they saw a man outside the gate. He signals rudra that he wants to meet him. Rudra and birju goes to meet him. The man was one of rudra's soldier who came to convey a message. He gives him a letter.

Rudra reads the letter and becomes sad and worried.

Birju: what is it? What's written in the letter?

Rudra: my dai maa. She is ill. I have to go videha.

Birju: I can understand. You should go.

Rudra: I should leave now so that I can reach by tomorrow morning.

Birju: you are not gonna meet princess before leaving.

Rudra doesn't say anything. He left from there and goes inside the palace. Rudra comes in shambhavi's room from balcony. He saw her sleeping peacefully. He always loved her watching sleeping. She looked like an innocent child while sleeping. He remember the time when in jungle he saw her sleeping innocently. He smiles but was cursing himself coz he don't want to wake her up but he has to. He goes and sits beside her on bed. He caresses her head and softly says.

Rudra: shama

Shambhavi slowly opens her eyes and saw him sitting him infront of her. She smiles seeing him. She holds his hand and closed her eyes.

Rudra: shama wake up. I came here to tell you something.

Shambhavi (with closed eyes): what?

Rudra: I am going to mahisha..

She quickly opens her eyes and gets up.

Shambhavi: going? Why, where, I mean all of a sudden. Is everything alright? Why are you going?

Rudra: hey hey hey relax..my dai maa is ill. I am going to see her..i'll be back soon.

Shambhavi: oh! I'll come with you

Rudra: no, you stay here. I'll be back soon.i promise..

Shambhavi: okay

He gets up to leave. She holds his hand and hugs him.he hugs her back.

Shambhavi: I'll miss you. How am I gonna spend this time without you..

Rudra thinks for a while. He removes his locket and gave it to her.

Rudra: here take this..keep it with you until I came back

She happily takes the locket.rudra kisses on her forehead and left from there. He stops for a while and turns around to see her. She was looking at him teary eyed and with a smile on her face. Rudra too smiles and leaves for mahisha..

Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update, well, rananjay is upto no good, btw, i think the letter might be a trap.
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee update jyo
good fr tat rananjay..i am soo happy sham showed him his place..
rudra is going to videha omg sham ll get kidnapped??...
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago