Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing..!!
Waited for it and finally out..:)
Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally!You are back😊and with a bang👏Superb update as usual!That bitch Sheetal was shown her place by our darling Zoya😃and Rehan was hilarious😆 
Arnav has agreed to go to Sheesh Mahal😲right Nani said..pyaar bitwa..pyaarrr😳😳
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!! Zoya v/s Sheetal was awesome.. Haha... I was laughing through out... Loved Rehan... :)
Arnav and Khushi are super sweet... I love bossy Arnav so much... ;)
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
HEYYY! Another update! What what? I am making up for the days I didn't update. MERRY CHRISTMAS. I had the most interesting day, my boyfriend's family is uh, boring! Nothing like my loud crazy family which is good for you because it makes me write. Seriously though, they are like so quiet and cultured, even his little cousins. It irks me. Anyway! I downloaded the coolest app and made stuff. So you guys get pretty pictures, make sure to "oooh" and "ahhh" okay? AND AND AND there is le mature content in the middle of the update, I will tell you where it starts and ends if y'all don't wanna read it :) 

Chapter 34
"OMG! Really?" Khushi screamed clutching the pillow closer to her body.

"Yes! I am just standing there and all my aunts and female cousins are trying to touch him and get his attention. Asad looked so uncomfortable! And Usera told me she is in love with him. Lara Khala wanted to know if he had a brother to marry Afsana to!" Zoya explained sitting against the headboard of the bed in Khushi's room. The two had retreated here to chat after dinner. Dinner was an interesting affair with all the Raizadas and Khans minus Anjali Di - who had gone back to her own house.

"Oh gosh. It sounds crazy!" Khushi laughed at Zoya's stories of the party.

"It was! I felt like a human shied trying to fend off all their advances. Asad is way too charming for his own good!" Zoya laughed. "I missed you so much!"

"I know! This stupid time difference too, but you're here nowww!"

"And we are neighbours!" Zoya laughed.

"It was a good idea to fall in love with two best friends who happen to be neighbors!" Khushi laughed.

"Yes! Now show me the ads!" Zoya said referring to the ads Khushi said would start appearing in magazines and websites for the fashion show. Khushi grabbed her Macbook from the night table and opened the folder labeled "Ads". She was really organized which made Zoya roll her eyes.

"So we were thinking of letting out this one for now." She said clicking the first one.

"This is gorgeous!"

"When did you go shoot here?"

"It's a green screen!" Khushi laughed. "Arnav just laughed at me when I asked how they were going to go all the way to Rajasthan for a shoot."

"But you rented a camel?" Zoya laughed.

"Oui! It stankkk. And then this one." She said clicking the next one.

"HOLY! THAT IS A HOT SAREEE!" Zoya gasped. "How come I've never seen this design before?"

"I know! Arnav loves this one, he actually helped me hammer this one out, so that's why you haven't seen it." Khushi smiled.

"I bet he wants to see it on you." Zoya waggled her eyebrows teasingly causing Khushi to blush. "OMG! You are blushing, that means he does! Tells Tells as Mami would say."

"Ugh. So the model that was wearing this was totally eyeing him, actually most of them were, and I wanted to pull her hair out because she would purposely bend over and her pallu would fall whenever he was around. And I guess he noticed because he pulled me into the bathroom and told me to stop worrying about it because the only person he ever wants to see in something like that is me." Khushi blushed.

"You are avoiding eye contact, what else did he say?" Zoya laughed.

"That I'd look very sexy in that saree and he'd love to take it off." Khushi said quickly putting a pillow up to her face.

"OMG!" Zoya squealed. "When are you going to let him?" She winked.

"Shut up!"

"No seriously. When are you joining the sexiverse?"

"Sexiverse?" Khushi laughed.

"Yes, the world of hot and passionate sex." Zoya waggled her eyebrows.

"I swear you went from nun to sex addict Zoya!"

"I can't argue that!" Zoya laughed.

"Anyways! I have a favour to ask you and Asad!"

"Ask awaaay!"

"We need a couple for one of the layouts, no one seems to fit the look we want."

"And the look is?"

"Passion and love. The models either look like they wanna f**k each other or like they are Pepe Le Pew and have found their skunk love."

"Awww. I missed your weird comparisons!" Zoya laughed. "But me...I mean Asad is gorgeous, it makes sense for him to be in it but me-"

"Hai Devi Maiyaaa! Yeh ladki! You are f**king gorgeous, admit it. I don't know why you don't see it!"

"But why us?" Zoya asked.

"Well, we were looking over the pictures and saying that it's not the right look. Then Arnav asked what the right look was and I said the way that you and Asad look at each other! And then Di said we should just get you two to do the shoot!"  

"Asad isn't going to agree." Zoya thought out loud.

"I am sure you have ways to make him." Khushi winked causing Zoya to throw a pillow at her. "Please!"

"Fine!" Zoya laughed.

X-X-X-X

"But why can't you and Arnav do this? You guys eye-f**k each other all the time." Asad said out loud causing several heads to look up. Zoya elbowed him in the stomach, hard. "OW! Woman!" He said looking at her. Zoya looked at him and then motioned to the people around the room, and that is when Asad realized that he shouldn't have said that out loud in a middle of a photoshoot where employees were present. "Oh, ah, I mean, Khushi and Arnav are hot, it would be totally convincing despite them not really dating." He added.

"My little Spielberg! What are you imagining in your head for this one?" Said the very charming photographer, Karan Wahi, the best in the business and probably the cutest too. And he had taken an instant liking to Khushi and named her little Spielberg. He flirted with her all the time and this pissed Arnav off to no end, he would have fired Karan if he wasn't so good at what he did.

"I was thinking that Asad would hold her in her arms and dip her, so her saree would be visible and so would be his clothes. It'd give a very romantic and passionate kind of vibe." Khushi explained while Zoya slapped Asad's arm because he was grumbling, annoyed that he had to do this.

"Sounds perfect, let us go demonstrate!" Karan said holding Khushi's hand and dragging her in between the lights. Zoya watched, her eyes wide, as Arnav shot up in his seat. She cleared her throat and shook her head at him reminding him that he couldn't walk in like a caveman and beat up the photographer for touching his girlfriend. And there lay Arnav's biggest problem, throughout the past few weeks he's wanted to punch almost all his male employees in the face for flirting with his girlfriend, but he couldn't even say anything because no one was supposed to know. Arnav sighed falling back into his seat again, his fist still clenched.

"Hey Arnav! Want me to do the honours?" Asad yelled arching his eyebrows knowing what was going on his best friend's mind.

"As much as I'd love to see it, people would wonder why you did it." Arnav sighed.

"Aw man, I was really looking forward to it. I feel like, uh, perforating something with a force equivalent to that of a heavy rock falling to the ground." Asad grinned causing Arnav to laugh.

"What are they talking about? Gravity?" Karan asked causing Asad to burst out laughing.

"Ignore them." Zoya smiled rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, watch. Dip her back like this." Karan said putting his arms around Khushi and dipping her back. "And stare into her eyes, while making sure to stay angled like this." Khushi looked very uncomfortable so Zoya nodded quickly and marched into the frame pushing Khushi upright, Khushi gave Zoya a thankful look and walked past Asad to where Arnav was sitting.

Zoya stood in front of Asad smiling. "You have to look like you are passionately in love with me." She informed him.

"How about I look at you like you are the most beautiful and precious thing in the world?" He smiled.

"That would work." Zoya smiled back.

"Hm, have I told you how beautiful you look in sarees?" He asked.

"About a 100 times." Zoya laughed. "Why do I feel like I am going to wake up to a plethora of sarees in my room?"

"Because you are." He smiled back.

"Okay love birds! We are still here. This is the last one and then you can go home and continue being adorable." Karan laughed as the whole production unit looked at them smiling realizing why Arnav and Khushi had chosen them for this ad. "Now hold her and lean her back."

Asad smiled putting his arms around her bare back causing her to shiver, he slowly, and I mean slowly, tipped her back, looking into her eyes.

"Perfect." Khushi and Karan chimed but the words went unheard to the couple, because being that close to each other always made the world around them disappear, they didn't even notice the camera flashing away. They didn't even notice when the cameras stopped clicking as often.

"Stop taking pictures, hit the record button." Aman whispered, he'd walked in to the middle of the shoot and noticed the looks on Asad and Zoya's faces, and he wasn't letting what would become blackmail material go.  "No one say anything." He whispered loudly. Everyone in the room watched amused when the camera stopped clicking but Asad and Zoya didn't move. Khushi giggled and got up along with Arnav, they quietly tiptoed behind the couple. Arnav smiled when Khushi waved her hands in between the couple, but they didn't move.

"Zoya." Arnav whispered. "Asad."

But he got no reply. Aman was dying holding the camera. "I am so playing this at their wedding."

Khushi laughed and shook the both of them causing Zoya to scream and fall backwards. Asad took a moment too long to notice because he was falling with Zoya before he realized what was happening. They both fell on the floor with a thud and the whole room burst out into laughter. Zoya and Asad blushed trying to get up but just knocked heads; which caused Arnav to laugh even harder. His employees watched him shocked, they had never seen their boss smile much less laugh.

Zoya and Asad finally managed to get up. "Are we done?" Zoya asked.

"We have been for a while." Khushi laughed.

"Welcome back to Earth love birds!" Aman yelled as Asad and Zoya ran back to their dressing rooms.

"Well that was interesting." Khushi laughed watching them scurry away.

"Send them to print." Arnav ordered. "I want them up by tomorrow morning. Front page. Miss Gupta can I see you in my cabin?" He said walking out of the room, giving one last glare towards the photographer.

Khushi waved goodbye to Karan and thanked everyone before making her way up to Arnav's office. Her favourite space in the whole office, the walls were a one way mirror. No one could see inside his office but he could see everyone from inside. Ah, the legions of people who got into trouble thinking he couldn't see them. Khushi walked right in to find him standing by his desk.

"What happened?" She asked but was cut off when he took two steps across the room and closed the distance between them claiming her lips. Khushi gasped as Arnav pulled her roughly against him, his lips claimed her in a frenzy as all thoughts left her system and she forgot where she was. Her eager mouth responded feverishly his assault. Her fingers found their way into his hair pulling his face closer to hers as their tongues battled for dominance. Khushi pulled back first gasping for air.

"Where did that come from?" She asked breathless.

"I've wanted to do that all day, in front of all those f**kers that look at you imagining themselves doing that." He said.

"I know I should probably call you out for being possessive but I find your jealousy quite endearing." She smiled.

"You are lucky everyone has their face intact." He murmured.

"Arnav." She laughed grasping her face. "Just remember that I am yours, and I go home with you. And I sleep next to you."

"It's kind of sad that the sleep in that sentence actually means sleeping." He laughed causing her to hit him.

"We should get home my possessive jealous boyfriend." She smiled. Arnav didn't like the word boyfriend, it seemed a bit too high-schoolish. He was going to fix it though, soon.

X-X-X-X

"OMG!" Najma squealed and shook Nikhat to wake her up.

"Kya hua?" Nikhat screamed waking up.

"LOOK AT THESE!" She said shoving her iPad into Nikhat's face.

"Lemme sleep it's- OMG." Nikhat said, the sleep immediately leaving her eyes as she scrolled through the pictures. "OH MY GOD!"

"AMMI!" Najma yelled causing Dilshad to run into the room.

"Kya hua?"

"Look at these!" Nikhat said holding out the iPad to a confused Dilshad.

"Ya Allah! I need these, a copy of all of them."

"Ammi! We need to get all of these blown up." Najma said.

"And the saree one! Can we use that for engagement cards when they get married?" Nikhat squealed as Dilshad nodded.

"Zoya! Asad! COME LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES!"

And that is how all day at the Khan and Raizada mansion passed. With everyone "oooh-ing" and "aww-ing" and "OMG-ing" over the pictures embarrassing both Asad and Zoya even though they found the pictures to be beautiful. Khushi was so happy with them that she sent them to Aapi and Rehan who found them as nice as did everyone else. The latter of the bunch, aka Rehan Malik, wanted to know all about the pictures...from Nikhat. 

X-X-X-X-X
Skip to the next (X-X-X-X) if you don't wanna read about sexytimes OKAY. Don't say I didn't warn you! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

"My family is crazy." Asad said out loud heading to the bathroom, and turning on the shower. It had been two weeks since they had come back to India and he got virtually no time with Zoya. He would go to work in the morning leaving her to his family, one would think that they would have had enough of her in the morning but no, they hogged her in the evening too. He missed his girlfriend, he missed stealing kisses and hugging her for no reason. He missed her sitting in his lap and talking about the most random stuff. Asad sighed as he stepped into the hot shower, the jets hitting his back and upper muscles made him smile contently as his muscles relaxed.

Across the hallway, Zoya peeked out from her room door and checked the hallways. She shut the door tight when she saw Ayaan walking to the end of the hallway towards his room only to open it a minute later to find the hallway clear. She quickly sprinted across the hallway and into Asad's room, thanking the gods that it was unlocked. Her smile disappeared when she noticed that he wasn't in the room, but her mind quickly figured out where he was when she heard the shower running. She locked his bedroom door and then quietly opened the bathroom door.

On the other side of the door, Asad was standing in the shower, his hands against the wall as the jets pelted his sore back. His mind, once again, started drifting to the person who always plagued his thoughts. And his level of sexual frustration made his mind conjure images of her plump lips, her big eyes and her soft body writhing underneath him. He groaned shaking his head and reaching for the knob to turn the cold water on but stopped when he felt soft hands wrap around him and glide across his chest as a naked body pressed up against him.

"Are you a mind reader or something?" Asad asked grabbing her arms and pulling her in front of him and pushing her against the wall, he smiled as her eyes closed and her wet hair clung to her. He gulped following the trail of water down her body. "You are so f**king beautiful." He said looking at her - her eyes now open. She slid her arms across his chest and locked them around his neck.

"I missed you." She said tilting her head towards his. He smiled pulling her flush against him and pressed his lips against hers causing her to hum in content. He nudged her legs apart with his knee causing her to moan and move her mouth to his chest, her teeth biting and licking across his wet chest and his neck. Zoya let out a loud moan and bit his shoulder when she felt him push one long finger inside her. "Aaasad." She moaned as he slid in another finger, his thumb stroking her swollen nub. He watched her intently as her eyes completely glazed over, he removed his fingers to her protest. She didn't have time to voice her protest before she was in his arms, her legs thrown over his shoulder and her hands grasping his forearms. Zoya would be lying if she said that it wasn't the hottest thing ever, and she thanked the gods that she was flexible. She let out a whimper as he positioned her over her him and thrust into her. She screamed in joy as he continued his thrusts, their bodies were slick with water but it only made their motion smoother. Zoya moved a lock of hair that fell in his face and brushed it back, her lips finding his as they crashed together over and over. They both let out a loud groan as she clenched against him and came apart, sobbing out his name as he came with her. They both collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily.

X-X-X-X-X
YOU CAN START READING AGAIN.

"Holy! The pictures do not do this place justice." Khushi gasped as the car pulled up in front of Sheesh Mahal.

"That's because I had people fix it up in the past few weeks." Arnav smiled getting out of the car as Asad pulled up behind them. The four of them had headed out a day earlier to ensure everything was okay.

"I can't wait to see the runway!" Khushi smiled getting out of the car and stretching out her legs.

"I can't wait to see the smile on your face when you see your designs on the runway." Arnav smiled moving in to peck her lips only to stop short when Zoya interrupted.

"Employee!" She hissed. She had been helping them keep their cover for the past few weeks. The amount of close calls they had was downright scary. Luckily, there were no rumors going around.

"Ugh. This is so annoying." Arnav said walking off towards the herd of employees.

"He hates this." Khushi sighed as Asad ran to catch up to Arnav leaving Zoya with Khushi.

"Then let him tell the world."

"But..."

"The fashion show is tomorrow night Khushi, you were hiding your relationship so people wouldn't assume you got this only because you are dating, no one is going to think that after they see your designs." Zoya pointed out.

"But- what if it takes away from the fashion show? It's all-"

"People are going to talk. But think about the smile that will be on his face when the world knows you are his. Or he is going to think that this is more important than him."

"It's not."

"Let him know that." Zoya smiled.

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Come to think of it, you'd still be working at Vogue and dating some guy who was completely wrong for you." Zoya gasped.

"Wow." Khushi said realizing how true that was.

"Ladies, can we get inside?" Asad laughed walking up to them. "You have a lot of work to do!" He said wrapping his arms around Zoya.

"OH MY GOD! Where is everyone? Are all the models here? Arnav!" Khushi yelled running towards him.

Zoya whacked Asad. "Thanks for freaking her out."

"I didn't think she was going to do that." He laughed. "Let's go make sure she doesn't scare everyone."

"I am so excited! This is her dream!" Zoya smiled as she walked hand in hand with Asad towards the entrance where Arnav's employees were congregated listening to Khushi.

"Sometimes I feel like you're giving up on yours by being here." Asad admitted.

"I am not. I told you I am happy doing what I am right now. I already designed the invention of the century sooo I need a break." Zoya laughed. "And my dream right now is to just to be with you."

"That's it?"

"Hmmm, maybe get married and have a few kids too." She smiled.

"Yes, our beautiful curious future kids." He laughed.

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago
mishal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As always this is amazing! 😊
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super Awesome Update
Loved it to bits...!
Thanks for the Pm
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it thanx for the PM and update soon 😃
VeronicaWest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG
AMAZING
thank u for making my day better
even though its christmas im not happy cuz of the ksg quitting rumor
well anyways awesome update
thanks for the pm
VeronicaWest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFULEdited by VeronicaWest - 10 years ago
lover1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww that was such a cute chapter..and OMG the posters you made were fantastic, fabulous, amazing, perfect, mind blasting, phenomenal i wish i had a better way to describe them but i don't so for now this is it. Great chapter and loved how cute they all were. Great job.