Rate: The First Episode

Poll

What would you rate the first episode (23/12/13)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What would you rate the first episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I'm giving it a 4. I liked how it began. Straight with the push from the cliff! And then we go back in time. I liked the speed, but given the fall from such a height you would expect more wounds and maybe ripped clothing. Shikha was basically intact except for the blood on her head which wasn't really too much for a head wound.
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I'm giving it a 4. I liked how it began. Straight with the push from the cliff! And then we go back in time. I liked the speed, but given the fall from such a height you would expect more wounds and maybe ripped clothing. Shikha was basically intact except for the blood on her head which wasn't really too much for a head wound.

Hi I to gave 4. Because the Starting was Really sad , in which shika fell down from cliff and Her she was blooded badly
So , the Concept is quite Good.
But feeling Sad for Shika 😕
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Seeing Shikha's past...and then her present injured state. *Heart-Broken*
But the story is beautifully conceptualized😃
Minionite thumbnail
Oh and of course how can I forget! Mark Farokh is back!!! Yahoo!!!! 
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ab4 from me starting is nice but phir family scene don't like vikas entry kitni hope laga rakhi thi maine sab matti main gaya. Or naam ka kya chakkar hai manav or sameer suspence theek hai. Let's see aage kya hota hai but don't. Want ki mera vikas -tive ho jo wo hoga.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I gave it 4 points out of 5. Exactly, I also liked the starting because they came straight to the point and started with a social message of respecting women and women should be no nonsense person. Like we hear in Crime Patrol every other episode. And the way story is gone into Past mood will give us thrilling experience for sure.

Coming to wounds, I slightly disagree shreya, because Shikha is submerged /drown/sinking in water which is deep from height so we cannot expect big wounds , but the wounds shown on shikha's body were looking very much real , if you remember the skin rashis/rashing and cuts and extra amount of blood , which was giving it real touch. And a healthy person have Blood clotting system too which works to stop blood from coming , so yeah that justifies it. So from my view, they were good in showing the whole situation.

Coming to Sakshi Tanwar's entry which was good starting. Hope to see her as narrator in coming episodes too.

Now, the suspense is already created and we have to wait for it to unfold when Hero comes...

-Dev.
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will gv it a 4 definitely...
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me it's 5. The pilot exceeded my expectations.
I just wish this show maintains this thrill, suspense, and quality that this first episode had. Not to forget I think the cast is really good too